Pairings you want to see

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
min pechaya is so pretty. i would really love to see her paired with nadech or great
pooklook and mark will look so bomb on screen. i really hate how the the thai entertainment system is structured. being restricted to a particular channel is quite limiting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
min pechaya is so pretty. i would really love to see her paired with nadech or great
pooklook and mark will look so bomb on screen. i really hate how the the thai entertainment system is structured. being restricted to a particular channel is quite limiting.
Lately Min has been looking gorgeous! She looks the best with manly guys like Weir cause she looks innocent and stuff like that. And yeah girl I absolutely hate how the channel system works. I think we all do lol

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
I would like to see:
Alek and Taew
Grate and Taew
Toey and Taew
JMA and Taew
yeah ! anyway Taew sparks chemistry whoever she gets paired with.I don't watch any lakorns without Taew in it. I go watch korean or filipino drama instead.:naughty2:. It does take a lot of acting to convince me to watch other actors .Taew won me :cheer:I want to see her with Weir and some more drama with Mark. it would be lovely.Though I've read somewhere shes doing another with Nadech next year.

P

PrincessKarina

yeah ! anyway Taew sparks chemistry whoever she gets paired with.I don't watch any lakorns without Taew in it. I go watch korean or filipino drama instead.:naughty2:. It does take a lot of acting to convince me to watch other actors .Taew won me :cheer:I want to see her with Weir and some more drama with Mark. it would be lovely.Though I've read somewhere shes doing another with Nadech next year.
Lol for sure. I haven’t really watch lakorns without Taew lately for I watch my lakorns per the actress. Yes Taew is my number one bias. She sparks chemistry with anyone I agree! It would be nice to see her with Weir, Tono, Toomtam, Porsche, or Aom. Lol these guys are from other channels so I know the chances are very slim. ;) Yes I heard about the new Act Art lakorn she will be starring with Nadech. I would rather she reunite with Mario, Mark or JJ. I’m just not into Nadech and his “unprofessionalism” in my book. I hope it’s a good one. I miss seeing Taew on screen. I tell myself Taew makes “any” actor comes alive. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

They wait for them to look like Kelly before they decide on pairing her with them
Seriously no offense but Kelly needs to take on father roles and move on. If only he looks like Tik or Ken T I would say ok maybe he can still do p’ek roles. Lol. Even with Tik and Ken T I would say they also need to retire p’ek roles soon. But don’t get me wrong I love Ken T! He’s a handsome man for his age! Tik is also aging gracefully. ;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They wait for them to look like Kelly before they decide on pairing her with them
I also think the reason why they don’t want to promote Sammie is they don’t want her to be too popular that other channels would will want her too. Look at all their former popular actors. They all were pretty popular which ch7.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I also think the reason why they don’t want to promote Sammie is they don’t want her to be too popular that other channels would will want her too. Look at all their former popular actors. They all were pretty popular which ch7.
That's the channel fault though. No one wants to stay at a channel that doesn't take care of them. So many people leaving should be a concern for the channel.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's the channel fault though. No one wants to stay at a channel that doesn't take care of them. So many people leaving should be a concern for the channel.
True, no one wants to stay at a place where they don’t feel appreciated. I hope Sammie leaves this channel and go freelance. Ch7 is taking newbies left and right, they don’t seem to care too much with their older actors.

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Lol for sure. I haven’t really watch lakorns without Taew lately for I watch my lakorns per the actress. Yes Taew is my number one bias. She sparks chemistry with anyone I agree! It would be nice to see her with Weir, Tono, Toomtam, Porsche, or Aom. Lol these guys are from other channels so I know the chances are very slim. ;) Yes I heard about the new Act Art lakorn she will be starring with Nadech. I would rather she reunite with Mario, Mark or JJ. I’m just not into Nadech and his “unprofessionalism” in my book. I hope it’s a good one. I miss seeing Taew on screen. I tell myself Taew makes “any” actor comes alive. Lol
I agree Mario or Mark is much more preferrable than Nadech. I don't find him appealing,I find him so overacting sometimes and yes,- unprofessional.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I feel sammy can grow even more as a freelance.

I feel she is really loyal. She started from the bottom

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Unrelated, but isn't it sad that even as actors age they still get main roles, while the actress if they get older or married they don't really get offers for main roles anymore? Why pair old actors with young actress when there are young actors out there who are capable of portraying the pk role??

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Unrelated, but isn't it sad that even as actors age they still get main roles, while the actress if they get older or married they don't really get offers for main roles anymore? Why pair old actors with young actress when there are young actors out there who are capable of portraying the pk role??
This is true not just in thai lakorns but everywhere even in the philippines or hollywood.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart