NEW RETURN OF THE CONDOR HERO

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg! i can't wait to watch this movie! i've seen all the other version but overall i have to say that carmen lee and louis koo are my favorites.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
the pix r making me wanna c it more..LYF is so pretty...liking her more and more...lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
wwowowow..who is that guy?? the main character?? lolz....he so cute....i can't wait...anyone know when it's gonna air??/ please let me know..i'm dying to see this...love carmen and louis version so much.........

Fearless

sarNie Adult
how many more remakes are they going to make of this series? To me, it seems like the more remakes they make the worse it gets. I think LYf looks too young to take the role of SLN. And the New Guy Doesn't Seem to Fit Yang Guo's role either. It doesn't seem interesting to me. I think louis koo and carmen lee's is the best. Just love them!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch any chinese series for a while now...but this one looks interesting...I think I might give it a try...besides...the girl is so CUTE!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ceda_lee said:
I haven't watch any chinese series for a while now...but this one looks interesting...I think I might give it a try...besides...the girl is so CUTE!!!
[post="63627"][/post]​

Crystal is very cute and pretty...but i like her more in chinese Paladin...she's very cute in there.....but i don't like her character in semi god and devil... :wavecry: