NEW RETURN OF THE CONDOR HERO

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Crystal comes off more innocent than cold, but that's probably b/c how young she is in real life. Though, I'm enjoying the series a lot so far. I've watched the version with Christopher Lee and Fann Wong numerous times over, so I pretty much know the gist of their dialogue. It didn't change too much. I had my chinese friend come over to translate for me and I ended up being able to guess most of the dialogue right. ^_______^

I didn't get to watch all of the louis and carmen version, but I watched all of the Chris and Fann version. I really thought they had lots of chemistry, and Fann was beautiful. I loved the way Chris would hold Fann in one of his arms. Their embraces were just so comfortable. Did anyone notice it?

EDIT: BTW, thanks a bunch menia for uploading.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i have problem download this series with that file name...can someone upload with different files so i be able to download...pleasessssss...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
omg!! i can't believe in episode 28 from the begining wasn't Liu Ye Fei fighting. i can tell, 'cause of the hair. it didnt' tie up and the hair was covering the face. :lol: but when they shot close it's liu ye fei, but when they shot the fighting scene, it wasn't liu ye fei. or else i saw weird things. someone can go back and watch that scene and tell me if what i'm saying is true. 'cause i don't think its liu ye fei who's the one fighting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
chngnsch said:
Yeah, Crystal comes off more innocent than cold, but that's probably b/c how young she is in real life. Though, I'm enjoying the series a lot so far. I've watched the version with Christopher Lee and Fann Wong numerous times over, so I pretty much know the gist of their dialogue. It didn't change too much. I had my chinese friend come over to translate for me and I ended up being able to guess most of the dialogue right. ^_______^

I didn't get to watch all of the louis and carmen version, but I watched all of the Chris and Fann version. I really thought they had lots of chemistry, and Fann was beautiful. I loved the way Chris would hold Fann in one of his arms. Their embraces were just so comfortable. Did anyone notice it?

EDIT: BTW, thanks a bunch menia for uploading.
[post="91293"][/post]​
i seen all 4 version of RCOH ...except the new one 2006 but im goin start on it now since the subtitle is out :p --- anywho , out of all the 4 version i seen .. yes Christ & Fann is the most heart breaking couple and when they embraces they do look comfortable. FAnn cry lots in dis version lol but it make the story even more heart ace and sad . As for Carmen & Louis version i reallly like Carmen as LXN she come off more strong den Fann plus I love Carmen expression LOL ... which is only 1 or 2 but it fit the chartacter .

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg i love this version of conder hero. although the louis and carmen version is still alot better but this one was quite good. love the main guy.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm surprise watching a news clip of roch where crystal got molested while the people threw her up cheering for huang xiao ming and her....and out of no where a hand grab her front part....someone at crystal forum say she told the director but he didn't do anything....he told her that it was nothing and not to worry about that.... -_-

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I JUST LOVE THIS SERIES "ROCH 06" I THINK IT'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR FOR ME. LIU YI FEI "CRYSTAL" IS SO FREAKEN PRETTY! AND I LOVE HOW YANG GUO ALWAYS HAVE A CUTE CHILDISH PERSONALITY. THEY'RE BOTH JUST TOO LOVABLE IN THIS SERIES DESPITE WHAT THAT PERVERTED PRIEST DID TO HER ERRRR!!!! AND OMG! THE SCENES... IT'S SO GORGEOUS!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Well, i haven't seen the new ones yet, but it going to air pretty soon over here. I hope it has subtitle in it. The guy is pretty cute....who is he?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Well, i haven't seen the new ones yet, but it going to air pretty soon over here. I hope it has subtitle in it. The guy is pretty cute....who is he?

The guy is Wang xiao ming, hes also from other serie and movies too.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
2006 verison bored me I enjoy the 83 and 98 with fann in it. but this one was a waste of time for me.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Its finally air over here, and my whole family is addict to it. We r both dislike p'ek cousin
( the chick name fu) She is a bit@h!! She need to grow up and take responsibility for her stupied action. But, mostly alot of talking and I hope in the end n'ek and p'ek don't died.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
this version is definitely the best!!! because of LIU YI FEI AND HXM!!!!...they just made sucha incredible couple onscreen...it's hard to denied yi fei's beauty cause she's freggin GORGEOUS!!!...and she did a fantastic job portraying XLN...I don't think anyone could've played it better than her...=]