NEW RETURN OF THE CONDOR HERO

arissa

sarNie Elites
I still remember watching THe condor Heroes 95'........is this one as good as the old ones.....if it is...I might try it out......I loved the one with Carmen Lee & Louis Koo...... :wub: :wub: :wub:

feys

sarNie Hatchling
He's cute without his custome on...i want to see this one...i have seen Louis and carmen one theya are so cute!

pinkstar

sarNie Egg
they have a new return of the condor hero. that's great. i like the old ones, they were pretty good. hope they don't use alot of speical effects.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't really like how Crystal hair is down like that....i like her hair when it's up...make her look young and pretty...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like they had to do a lot in post production, now I'm hearing that the debut of this serie is sometime in March :(

shubby

sarNie Adult
anybody know what it's gonna air? the exact date? i mean..i'm dying to see this series...love the louis koo and carmen lee version..but i'm willing to watch this series..as well...

menia

there is VCD version released at d-addict ep1-24 right now. I don't know if u girls want to watch it or not..I plan to upload in buddie Media for ppl who can't d/l throught bittorent. I have watched up to ep17 so far. There is no english sub yet. They cut out alot of part in ep1...I was wondering is this ep1-24 is a full version? Everything seems to be moving quickly. As I watch there are little flashback to Yang Guo childhood life. Maybe that why they cut alot of scene out?

Oil

sarNie Egg
i don't know but as i'm watching the drama...the guy playing yeung gor looks like louis koo alot so i'm excited for that and the lead girl(chinese paladin) does not fit the role of the lead character ...shes tooo innocent, she doesn't really have the cold expression...but i'm still going to give it a try

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
so far the series is okay. i don't know why, but i felt liu ye fei and hua xiao ming doesn't fit these two roles. at first i thought they will, but when i watch it, they doesn't fit the role at all. but still, i like it. did that guy that likes liu ye fei did something to her at the tree? like slept with her? the part where crystal thought it was hua xiao ming who blind fold her eyes? did they do something there? 'cause the guy dress is all untie and crystal seem to be happy 'cause she thought it was hua xiao ming. :blink:

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah so far so good..i really like it, but it's too much grapic..tho...but Thanks to Menia so much...without her..i wouldn't get to watch this series..thank you!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't know there were many versions of it-- but so far this is the FIRST one i've seen so far! LOL-- its pretty good- but confusing! And THANKS MENIA, for uploading the videos!! :D So i was wondering..whats the summary of it? Im' still confused...?

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I think I've seen almost all the versions of ROCH but I keep watching it anyways because I like seeing the different portrayals of the couple, plus this one focuses more on their relationship and I think there's a kiss! (love scene woohoo!!!) the filmography and scenery is a lot different from the past ones, so it's still interesting to see

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
diz one is good and a lot of graphic cuz they make it to look like the comic book...well u could say best graphic of all but carman and louis still my #1

menia

I agree with u shattered soul about the graphic and make it looks like comic. I'm looking forward to watch this b/c it more focused on Yang Guo and his gugu relationship that is something the previous versions haven't done yet. But, Carman and Louis version is still my favorite. I don't why I like that version..maybe b/c of the chemisty between carman and louis? i like that version so much that I owe Vhs and DVD. Well actually I want to collect all Jin Yong series.