NEW RETURN OF THE CONDOR HERO

S

sunflower

Hiatus said:
isnt the one of Louis & Carmen flmed back in 1995??? LOL

I know there's one with Alec Su & Alyssa something like that
[post="2311"][/post]​

that one is called demi God and semi Devil... not Return of the condor hero... DGSD comes out a few generations after ROCH...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the first condor heroes Andy and i forgot her name.

Louis and Carmen version was good too.

The next one I like was "Condor lovers"

I forgot who stars in it. I use to have the tape somehow after moving its now missing.

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:

I forgot who stars in it. I use to have the tape somehow after moving its now missing.
[post="2493"][/post]​
the return of the condor lovers... is it fann wong and christopher lee or richie and jacquline? the one with fann wong and christopher lee is the one where XLN has the really annoying hair... like a cobra or something... and the one with richie and jacquline... XLN wears like black clothing... i like all the cast... but my favorite is carman lee and louis koo... carman is just the best XLN for me... Idy... she was very good... but not so beautiful in my opinion.

mychen

sarNie Egg
To be honest, LYF has a strong connection to be getting all of these good roles instead of other highly potential candidates.

Yeah, they just casted so it would at least ease some tension making it seem like they tried searching for a new actress to be the lead but couldn't. Whatever.

I have nothing against LYF, just am not really fond of her acting abilities.

menia

sunflower said:
that one is called demi God and semi Devil... not Return of the condor hero... DGSD comes out a few generations after ROCH...
[post="2403"][/post]​
I thought alec Su & Asslya is playing in Heavenly Sword and the Dragon saber 2003(HSDS). and Demi God and semi Devil playing by jimmy with the girl that play in new ROCH(for got her name)

S

sunflower

menia said:
I thought alec Su & Asslya is playing in Heavenly Sword and the Dragon saber 2003(HSDS). and Demi God and semi Devil playing by jimmy with the girl that play in new ROCH(for got her name)
[post="4598"][/post]​

:p please forgive me... i was only thinking of DGSD... sorry.. :p

hill

sarNie Egg
I like the old one where Louis and Carman were in it after that I have not seen the other remake of it as cool as there. The remake seem uninteresting to me.

Nameless

N i n j a
Louis and Carmen version was great.

But it can't beat the original with Andy and err...wat's her name again? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
no matter how many time they remake dis series ... i just love every min of it and the more the better out of the 4 version i saw .. christ / fann is the saddest one ...T - T .... but i love the one wiht carmen/louis too .. carmen just just bring tear in my eye sigh*** it goin be a long time till it get dubb for me to watch it ahhh! ---- i just saw the MV of it oooooo ... cant' wait till dis new version is out !!

just2bwithU

sarNie Egg
OMG.. it look disaterous.. (T____T)

out of the triology i like this one the least though.
the ppl to star em looks good. but .. eh.

luv LOCH and HSDS.

well it's supposedly the greatest jin yong novels..
so that's why every couple of years they come out with a remake.. which you would think would be cooler BUT NO it only keep getting worse and worse... the producer/actors/directors just doesn't get it yet that's all

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Kkrystal said:

[post="2493"][/post]​

Well, I just hope they change the part where she gets raped by that guy from that good clan. LOL it's upsets me to watch a pretty lead girl get rape by someone other than the star guy. They should just make it like Thai lakorn when the girl is about to get rape, have the guy come save her. lol