Narng Barp

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn but, i wanna know benz side of the story. They told ae side of the story about her tryin to be the lady of the house but, not benz.
It is gettin soo good.

natty

Chubs
nan finally told me about the story of nangbarb..

sphek.. it wasnt ae who really tried to be the lady of the house.. benz was the mastermind behind everything.. you'll see that even when they were slaves benz was evil, she became mistress before ae did.. then when andy saw ae, he fell for her too.. this sorta made benz jealous.. anyways after ae killed the lady of the house and she got hung.. she found out that what she did was wrong so she became a good gentle ghost who was cursed along with her sister to haunt the house.. benz however refuse to rest in peace because she was not only killed but was cursed so the hatred and anger inside of her got stronger, seeking for revenge..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
natty said:
oopss.. lol sorry.. well it's not really a spoiler.. just a background on benz and ae..
[post="63319"][/post]​
lol it was useful though because i was getting confused :wacko:
but it would be fun to find out myself too :lmao: Benz is really awesome in here, I mostly skip to the scary part so thrilling :shocked:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying the lakorn...It's scary...I like the p'ek and n'ek...They are cute...Benz could be evil...I felt bad for Ae...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yeah i like this lakorn, i don't really like watching scary movies but this one diesn't scare me as much, i just imagine benz in all her other lakrns and i don't get scared, i like aum and khem they're cute n funnnie..

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is scary but i'm liking it lakorn so far(i watch it alone at night by myself, so it gives me the creeps)...Benz is a pretty good actress. i think this is the only lakorn i've seen her in that she plays an evil person. i like the p'ek/n'ek. they're so cute!! it was funny as hell when he saw her dressed girly and he started catcalling at her. i laughed my ass off! i think he starting to fall for her during that part. can't wait to see more!

Jessica

sarNie Egg
i'm really into this lakorn too! everyone is doing a great job! but i don't really like the khem she looks old pairiing up with Aum...Heheh..btw, does anyone has the themesong of this Lkorn??

jai

sarNie Elites
i like the pairing with aum & khem.. it's different..but they play their roles wel...it's kinda funny how u bothers her..but when i guy bothers you this much its called flirtin..at least thats wat some pps say...and the flashbacks from past to present and vice versa is not too draggy either.. u kinda get an idea of why benz is unhappy with her life...anyways i look forward to more episodes but does this only air 2x a week?

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
did anyone see the part where Tao S. and Khun pra got married yet? Benz was really evil in this part... I like her evil character though it's getter better everyday...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i like this but when ever i watch it i make sure someone is watching it with me an di always have a blanket over my head. hahaha!

i like ae because she is the good ghost and save n'ek from benz. why is benz so much stronger than her sister ae?? is it because she has more will then her sister?? damn Benz is just freaky!! they never show ae just moving like benz does which is great!! haha!

bill

sarNie Egg
Dang this lakorn got some creepy things happening in here. Like the part where Aum and Khem are in the boat, and Benz comes along shaking the boat. Dang that part was freaky.

Question..... why do Benz seem like she is chewing something in her mouth all the time?

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes chewing tobacco..people back in the days like to chew on tobacco..it looks funny when benz was chewing on it..and her face expression..

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I love Tao Sarocha but her character is sooo annoying. Hehe. I hope there will be more character development for her later on. I can't wait until everyone finds out about her past life and she becomes more important.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
I love Tao Sarocha but her character is sooo annoying. Hehe. I hope there will be more character development for her later on. I can't wait until everyone finds out about her past life and she becomes more important.
Yez..I feel her character is also pretty annoying too. I used to like her back in the old days but now....

I thought I wouldn't like this lakorn but I end up enjoying it alot. Aum and khem are so cute in this Lakorn. Aum is cute i'm starting to likes him now :D At first I didn't want to see this lakorn since I was dissappointed with benz not being the ne'k but she pretty good playing this role..she really shine in this Lakorn the most.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i watched epi 5and hoepfully soon Benz gets out of Khems body.....she looked really scary in the previews of epi6 with the red stuff all over her mouth..hoepfullt its not blood... :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lil_beckie said:
i watched epi 5and hoepfully soon Benz gets out of Khems body.....she looked really scary in the previews of epi6 with the red stuff all over her mouth..hoepfullt its not blood... :(
[post="66979"][/post]​

Khem make such a cute couple with man forgot his name the guy who ear is piece anyways i hope he get with Khem at the end i prefer Khem with her hair down its looks pretty and the good thing about Benz in Khem body is that she can like that dude she always agrue with :wub: wait now i remeber his name in the lakorn is Ban

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
Khem make such a cute couple with man forgot his name the guy who ear is piece anyways i hope he get with Khem at the end i prefer Khem with her hair down its looks pretty and the good thing about Benz in Khem body is that she can like that dude she always agrue with  :wub: wait now i remeber his name in the lakorn is Ban
[post="67143"][/post]​
yeah...but shes looks more evil/freaky whens shes n khems body nows... :( ..i saw in the preview shes hurts p'ek.....she pushes him really hard or something....but shes does look prettier with her hair downs...i read a summary at thaidramafan and it said they end up togther..