Narng Barp

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hmmmm....thanks for the summary girly...i guess imma continue to watch the lakorn and try to get a more better understanding of it! I think the nang ek is ugly though..i don't like her hair...it's all short in the bangs and stuff..and she kinda looks like a man..i think she looks better when she leaves her hair down!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
the next episode is taking so long...can't wait to watch it...benz character in here is getting evil and evil! and i don't like tao's character in her second life....she's so annoyed. but i felt bad for ae. i hope she could smile more in the lakorn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know when this lakorn is going to end...? I like the lakorn..But just want to know how long it will be...And how the ending will be like...

tinah

sarNie Coma
got and cherry lakorn is airng after this end which is on Feb 14 so its probaly going to end next week

donna

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn but it doesn't show much of the n'ek n p'ek. there aren't many love scenes between the two. it seems like it's more about benz and ae...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so captivating! At first when I heard about this lakorn, I thought that it wasn't going to be good. After watching it, I must say I really underestimated it! The graphics don't look fake at all (except for the blood) and the storyline/plot is great! I love how it goes from past to present. I also love how in the beginning it show Yard as how the legend portrays her and how they see her as being mean and cold hearted. That whole part threw me off, I was like why is it showing Yard and Yote doing the EXACT same scene and when I figured it out I thought it was really clever! Well enough of my yapping. Love the lakorn and cast! For anyone who hasn't seen it I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
benz is so mean in epi 8 and 9....and tao wanted to kill ae unborn child...but glad that she decide not to...and then Benz kill ae unborn child by pushing her down the stair... :( ...didn't someone mention tht Ae poison Tao two kids?....maybe because Ae lose her child that's why she poison Tao kids? but benz was the one who cause her to lose her child.... <_< i can't wait for the next episode....finally i can see the n'ek and the p'ek are having some very cute scene! ^_^

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
benz is so mean in epi 8 and 9....and tao wanted to kill ae unborn child...but glad that she decide not to...and then Benz kill ae unborn child by pushing her down the stair... :( ...didn't someone mention tht Ae poison Tao two kids?....maybe because Ae lose her child that's why she poison Tao kids? but benz was the one who cause her to lose her child.... <_< i can't wait for the next episode....finally i can see the n'ek and the p'ek are having some very cute scene! ^_^
[post="73200"][/post]​
I wish I didn't just read your post...I hate it when I spoil it for myself!

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
Pepper_UHT said:
[post="73200"][/post]​
well ae said that she poisoned tao's kids b/c she wanted to take care of them when they were ill. i don't think she meant to try and really kill them, she just didn't know the poison was that strong.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
[post="73200"][/post]​
Nang Yahd (Ae) didn't mean to kill Khun Gumlai (Tao) and her children. Nang Yohd (Benz) tricked her to poison them, saying it was just to give them a fever. Nang Yahd just wanted them to be a little sick so she could take care of them and regain love and kindness from Khun Gumlai (Khun Gumlai hated her for being Khun Pra's minor wife). but the poison was very strong and killed Khun Gumlai and her kids. it was Nang Yohd's plan. (this was in last week's episode. when Khun Pie (the actress who was hired to play Nang Yahd in P'Nu's lakon) was possessed by Nang Yohd and was cleaning the house, P'Nu (Andy) went to ask her questions.)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see the ending. epi 9 was so cute when the n'ek is taking care of the p'ek after he see the past life of ae and benz.

natty

Chubs
it's her mom that cursed her so it should be her mom that releases her..

natty

Chubs
her mom was reincarnated into Oh's mom..

i think it will eitehr be her mom or the slave she had an affair with..

and yod did not kill andy in the last life.. after tao died and everyone died, he moved to bangkok..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:wub: the n'ek and p'ek are just so cute in epi 10....i'm starting to like them so much in the lakorn...they're just so cute together....love the part where benz crash their car down, and the aum and khem ran away to stay at a place and khem wouldn't let aum sleep with her inside the bed but he just went in anyways.... ^_^ i think the next episode will show benz using oh body to go and plead her mom for forgiveness....i think...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sounds really good and those screencaps are helpful...thanks I'm gonna check this lakorn out...wanna see Benz in a drama.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Although her mom in the past life...will help to lift the curse...do you guys think Benz will be able to go reborn.????....Because her spirit have soooooo much hatred, greed, and jealousy......I mean it seems like to the point where it is impossible for her to go reborn........Besides..that she is accumulating soo much sins, by using other people's body.....and try to kill innocent people.......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..It's ending already...? But I gotta say this is one of the best lakorns for Ch3 so far...But I think Benz isn't going to go born or anything...It seems like it will be only her left in the house...Look at the scene at the end of the theme song..It seems like she went crazy..But I don't know..I'm just guessing lol...But can't wait to see how the ending is..And yep...! The graphic looks real...Unlike Ch7 lakorns nowadays...