Narng Barp

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Wow, lots of well known actor and actress in this lakorn. Can't wait to watch it. Anyway who is the real nang'ek and pra'ek anyway? :D :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
this looks rather interesting and im really hoping that it will be spine chillin, hair raiser, kind of horror lakorn. i have yet to see one in so long. thai horror nowadays arent that scary anymore, not like the classics. this one all have really good well-known actors...rather actresses bcz theyve all played nangek b4, which is kool. the only thing i hate is that its gonna start as boran and then go to the future. i would like it better if they made it as boran throughout. anyway...ill be looking forward to watch this lakorn.

if someone knows the summary, please post it. we're all interested hehe.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
BaBeeLaiLai said:
O hell no this lakorn looks hella freaky..i am defiantly watching this lakorn..can't wait for it to come out! sooo Benz is the Barp? i love a Barp lakorn...i remember the old old old old one..it was tight i loved it..i hope it doesn't look all fake and computerized and shit! imma be piss!
[post="55852"][/post]​
Wait, is it Nang Barb or Nang Bob? "Barb" as in "sin/sinner" or "Bob" as the ghost "pee Bob"?

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
:sweat: it look so scary no matter how scary it is im willing to watch it. so many hott star cant wait. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder who will get with who..seems like there are more girls then guys..and what happen to khem's hair..makes her look weird..but yeh cant wait to see all the actors/actress..im waiting to see tao the most

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I might watch this. Haven't watched Ae in a lakorn since I stopped half way in that twin one she did for ch 7 and Kantana. I remember back then I really liked Ae's lakorns and even accidently rented one w/ Benz since she kinda looked like Ae in it. LOL