Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is only this two who can makes my heart melt :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: my forever the special couple that made me feel love from far

he is not perfect she is not perfect , she is special and he is special to her an that special feeling is what makes the difference i hope they always always as much as this entertainment have i hope they always stay true to who they are

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
i really this is what also love about being a fan of mk i'm also a fan of their fans :D i love how they build this different friendship and even out of event or in their regualar live they took this shared love for mk to create a new fun life with other mk fans and become personal relationship go to trip in squad wearing the same tshirt :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZsaM7HBAZH/?taken-by=meebeatlrv

Yeees I agree with u , and I love also that they are from different age ^_^
but this is not strange at all cause who could not likiiiiiiiiing these cutieeeees :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaahh mk mk mk mk mk :love::love::love::love: i don't know why but i woke up with this heart melting feeling to mk extra than usually mayeb because all night yesterday i was watching al their favorite moment of them that made overwhelmed today with love for them :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this still one of the hooooooooootessst scen of mk arrgghhhhhhh if i was a producer i would give them a stoy with a seductive plot the way he was melting her seductive her with his eyes touch and the way she was melted and can't deny the mometn arrghhh *sigh* i hope there is a seductive scene in Kom faek cause i saw when in the old version :D
@0:0 to 1:40

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my mk fever today continue with this sneak peek from the photobook :icon12: i want one :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

i'm simply and very in love with this momen with this feeling they give me it's something beyond explanations beyond reason and why it just a beautiful feeling seeing those moments

bestfriends, lovers, family, partner everything a human will see in their soulmate life time

the sexy hot attrictive charming irresistible special unique on her own way in my eyes and the person who took this photo :p

the handsome hot man

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i envy envy those first who is having the exclusive first look at this book full of beauty an d love god please hope someone post alllllllllllll the photos in that book aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

if not all the photo at least the couple ones i just dying drooling want to see the inside

Vsong

sarNie Egg
my mk fever today continue with this sneak peek from the photobook :icon12: i want one :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

i'm simply and very in love with this momen with this feeling they give me it's something beyond explanations beyond reason and why it just a beautiful feeling seeing those moments

bestfriends, lovers, family, partner everything a human will see in their soulmate life time

the sexy hot attrictive charming irresistible special unique on her own way in my eyes and the person who took this photo :p

the handsome hot man
You didn't get one?? I order 2 on it's way I can send you one girl!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You didn't get one?? I order 2 on it's way I can send you one girl!
you got 2 ? thank you for your offer but i live veryyyyyyy far and i can't order it since it's not very guarantee but when you get yours can you post the photos for us :D

Vsong

sarNie Egg
you got 2 ? thank you for your offer but i live veryyyyyyy far and i can't order it since it's not very guarantee but when you get yours can you post the photos for us :D
Yes I got 2 on the way. But Mkpantip say it'll be at least 14 days before I get them. I know you live far but I would love to mail one to you as a gift. You always keep us posted about MK.