Mark-Kim World

Step

Mrs James Ma
WELCOME TO MK WORLD  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard! We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but i want to do that because i want you. I want all of you. Forever. You and me...everyday." - The Notebook

cr to MK fc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder when we will get to see their new TVC 

and this is one of the most beautiful fanmade MV of mk from abb ruk online 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49N_1pV3GIA

ahome

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone I'm  very new to this forum. I super love MarKim!
Thank you for this thread!

Hi adsd18/2 I'm also really excited about their new Closeup tvc, can't hardly wait.
That picture simply shows MarKim's chemistry, it can't really be denied ^.^v
I just hope since they may not have drama's together probably until next year but I hope they will have a lot of endorsements/commercials/photo shoots together at least.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Finally MK thread!!! :dance1: :woot:  Thank You everyone who worked so hard for this MK thread to happen. (Step and Peace)  :beer: 

Credit as tagged. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ahome said:
Hi everyone I'm  very new to this forum. I super love MarKim!
Thank you for this thread!

Hi adsd18/2 I'm also really excited about their new Closeup tvc, can't hardly wait.
That picture simply shows MarKim's chemistry, it can't really be denied ^.^v
I just hope since they may not have drama's together probably until next year but I hope they will have a lot of endorsements/commercials/photo shoots together at least.
welcome welcome :welcome: i didn't expect i will see new member this fast in MK thread but i guess you were a silent reader right? :p i hope you will have fun here with us and pass a good time :wink: 

Bieluvr said:
Yay!!! Finally MK thread!!! :dance1: :woot:  Thank You everyone who worked so hard for this MK thread to happen. (Step and Peace) 

yeah despite what happen even if i'm not gonna ship them in real life but doesn't stop me to be here since they are the couple that they made me fall in love with the thai lakorns 

and this is my first MK scene i watched it was soo sweeett :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocnie_yR6QQ

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
welcome welcome :welcome: i didn't expect i will see new member this fast in MK thread but i guess you were a silent reader right? :p i hope you will have fun here with us and pass a good time :wink:

yeah despite what happen even if i'm not gonna ship them in real life but doesn't stop me to be here since they are the couple that they made me fall in love with the thai lakorns 

and this is my first MK scene i watched it was soo sweeett :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocnie_yR6QQ
His proposal was so dreamy!!! I loved how he kissed her forehead and slowly looked down at her. I finned so hard, :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
His proposal was so dreamy!!! I loved how he kissed her forehead and slowly looked down at her. I finned so hard, :)
i dont know how many time i rewatched that scene during this 2 years hundreds times and i still go back sometime and rewatch it my absolute favorite melting moment when he touched her nose like that i melt he was sooooo soooooo sweeeeeetttt 

ahome

sarNie Egg
i love that proposal and have seen it a few times but my most favorite part is in episode 1, when they were both recalling how they saw/met each up until kritchai admitted to his friends that he secretly like arunsri for a year now and has not made any move.

hope it is ok will introduce myself a little, i was trrr baited but my fave of their dramas is pckk as i super love p'tam and cha-aem, i have been promoting this to my team mates and was able to convince one ^.^ we are now both MK fans. full house was my 1st thai lakorn, it was real good but mike-aom does not give my the same fin as markim
i have yet to finish downloading aro as the files are so big 2gb per episode but im almost done

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hoahoa90 said:
I am very worried for Kim. Mark and Kim what was happening?
please calm down :p don't worry so much just wait and see there is so many rumors but MK are denying it but their attitude still not like before so is a little confusing anyway it doesn't matter if they still together or not it's their life and we just can only hope the best for them even if it means to be distance from each other 

ahome said:
i love that proposal and have seen it a few times but my most favorite part is in episode 1, when they were both recalling how they saw/met each up until kritchai admitted to his friends that he secretly like arunsri for a year now and has not made any move.

hope it is ok will introduce myself a little, i was trrr baited but my fave of their dramas is pckk as i super love p'tam and cha-aem, i have been promoting this to my team mates and was able to convince one ^.^ we are now both MK fans. full house was my 1st thai lakorn, it was real good but mike-aom does not give my the same fin as markim
i have yet to finish downloading aro as the files are so big 2gb per episode but im almost done
wow i'm surprised to read this :D i also love the crush that krit had to arunsi it was sooo cuuutttee :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQ3JyGFCxY

so you still didn't watch ARO to the end  ?