Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
closeup are really having fun teasing MK fans they set a challenge in their ig if this pic reached 3000 they will post more sweet BTS pic, but 3000 is hard they don't even have 3000 follower in their ig :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You're funny  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: I did not see their followers before. Now they've 3035 followers  :yes:
peace said:
closeup are really having fun teasing MK fans they set a challenge in their ig if this pic reached 3000 they will post more sweet BTS pic, but 3000 is hard they don't even have 3000 follower in their ig :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You're funny  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: I did not see their followers before. Now they've 3035 followers  :yes:
:ghehe: then now maybe they can make it happen :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol fans are now following them even when they dont want to  :whahuh: I think they will unfollow once they get what they want! I just dont like this brand anymore lol
peace said:
:ghehe: then now maybe they can make it happen :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

Step said:
Lol fans are now following them even when they dont want to  :whahuh: I think they will unfollow once they get what they want! I just dont like this brand anymore lol
LOL. I would like it if i had an IG. @Step. Funny the other day I went shopping and saw this brand of toothpaste. I instantly thought of MK and I bought it. LOL. What was I thinking. Hahahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Fangirl  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I would like it if i had an IG. @Step. Funny the other day I went shopping and saw this brand of toothpaste. I instantly thought of MK and I bought it. LOL. What was I thinking. Hahahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:

big fans like Bieluvr are the one who will made it until 3000 :lolyup: jk/jk they are now at 2400 it's really entertaining i'm having fun with the game will see how much they will take to reach it , btw one of their pic reached 3000 haha 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would like it if i had ig and if i could, I would make a bunch of ig's just to like it. LOL. :) But I don't know how. :cry:  Right now all i can do is pray and hope for it to reach 3000 likes.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
So much has happened since I was gone. I logged back on and MK had broken up and gotten back together and now we have an MK thread. I have to give props to those who gave it their all for this to be able to happen.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I would like it if i had ig and if i could, I would make a bunch of ig's just to like it. LOL. :) But I don't know how. :cry:  Right now all i can do is pray and hope for it to reach 3000 likes.
don't worry MK fans will made it for sure they just need 26 more likes haha :lolyup: i bet every fan is taking his sister brother father mother and log their ig to like MK pic :ghehe:

Hernandez said:
So much has happened since I was gone. I logged back on and MK had broken up and gotten back together and now we have an MK thread. I have to give props to those who gave it their all for this to be able to happen.
you missed the fun man :lol:

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:
don't worry MK fans will made it for sure they just need 26 more likes haha :lolyup: i bet every fan is taking his sister brother father mother and log their ig to like MK pic :ghehe:

you missed the fun man :lol:
That's fine. I can still join and have fun now. 26 more likes, should go and like it too then.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
That's fine. I can still join and have fun now. 26 more likes, should go and like it too then.
yes totally in AF with these ladies here there will always fun :party: so you ship MK Hernandez ? you want more fin pic of them ? :p