Mark-Kim World

Step

Mrs James Ma
They got 3070 likes, why are not they giving us another pic?????  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
We get it on Monday  :unsure:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant say anything cos you are right :yes: :thumbup:
peace said:
she need someone who doesn't make her feel like that , kim had so many difficulties in the past and what happen with her parents , so it's normal for her to be more scared and anxious about things she need a man who will accept her fears and will make her feel safe with him i really not sure if mark is the one he doesn't look he can do it , i feel he always make her insecure , i hope she will be strong enough 

they love teasing fans i hope at least the pic is worth the hard work and the wait :ghehe:

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:

she need someone who doesn't make her feel like that , kim had so many difficulties in the past and what happen with her parents , so it's normal for her to be more scared and anxious about things she need a man who will accept her fears and will make her feel safe with him i really not sure if mark is the one he doesn't look he can do it , i feel he always make her insecure , i hope she will be strong enough 

they love teasing fans i hope at least the pic is worth the hard work and the wait :ghehe:
I ship anyone Kim agrees with. Who ever Kim feels like she wants in her life, but if Mark is not the one and breaks her heart, he better watch out because there will be many others in line waiting to be with Kimberly. If only I could be that one for Kimberly I would never let her go, but I have my own girlfriend that i love with all my heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
I ship anyone Kim agrees with. Who ever Kim feels like she wants in her life, but if Mark is not the one and breaks her heart, he better watch out because there will be many others in line waiting to be with Kimberly. If only I could be that one for Kimberly I would never let her go, but I have my own girlfriend that i love with all my heart.
that soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeettt awwwww :spin: :spin: but i will not ship you with her you will break her heart since you already have a girlfriend haha i will ship her with Jmali for the moment but first i need to be sure he is single haha :loool: :rofl: (i'm joking guys okey just having fun with you )  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Was this for ad?

you didn't watch this really? it was from the star stage program in the period  when they promoted  TRRR

here is the vdos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGfV5QywMc

that pic was in the moment 12:51 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICNFVjiCGcE

and this is one of the most favorite pics of MK for me whenever i see this pic i feel butterflies in my stomach the feeling in this pic is soo strong the way he surrender to her and the way she is touching his chin with that expression  in her eyes and face  make this pic a perfection 10/10 for me :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
peace said:
that soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeettt awwwww :spin: :spin: but i will not ship you with her you will break her heart since you already have a girlfriend haha i will ship her with Jmali for the moment but first i need to be sure he is single haha :loool: :rofl: (i'm joking guys okey just having fun with you )  
It's okay, you can ship her with anyone. But I've some things to clear with you first JMali. :gungirl:  Just kidding Hahaha. Yes, if JMali is single, I wouldn't mind to ship him with Kim, because out of all of us, he's the only one who has actually met her and talked with her in person. I'm so jellow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hernandez said:
It's okay, you can ship her with anyone. But I've some things to clear with you first JMali. :gungirl:  Just kidding Hahaha. Yes, if JMali is single, I wouldn't mind to ship him with Kim, because out of all of us, he's the only one who has actually met her and talked with her in person. I'm so jellow.
hahahahahaha :lolyup: :lolyup: oooo scary jealous Hernandez :coverlaf:  

JMali

sarNie Egg
peace said:

Hernandez said:
I am honestly very single right now. You can go ahead and ship me with Kim. :) I won't mind. As of Hernandez, we can work this out nicely, or the hard way... :smack: :arrg:... But for keeping the peace here. I rather we work it out the nice way. Hahaha. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I missed this show. Thanks for the link peace, always help me :kiss: 
peace said:

you didn't watch this really? it was from the star stage program in the period  when they promoted  TRRR

here is the vdos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGfV5QywMc

that pic was in the moment 12:51 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICNFVjiCGcE

and this is one of the most favorite pics of MK for me whenever i see this pic i feel butterflies in my stomach the feeling in this pic is soo strong the way he surrender to her and the way she is touching his chin with that expression  in her eyes and face  make this pic a perfection 10/10 for me :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:

I am honestly very single right now. You can go ahead and ship me with Kim. :) I won't mind. As of Hernandez, we can work this out nicely, or the hard way... :smack: :arrg:... But for keeping the peace here. I rather we work it out the nice way. Hahaha. 

be nice guys  :loool:  so since you are very single i will sure ship you with kim  :clap:  :coverlaf: another thing i edit my post the most important question , what do you think of the relationship between kim and mark do you think he deserve to be with her or no and do you feel jealous from him sometime i know you are just a fan but sometime fans get jealous haha :p :p 

Step said:
  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: I missed this show. Thanks for the link peace, always help me :kiss:

i'm always here for help girl just ask  :highfive:

JMali

sarNie Egg
peace said:

be nice guys  :loool:  so since you are very single i will sure ship you with kim  :clap:  :coverlaf: another thing i edit my post the most important question , what do you think of the relationship between kim and mark do you think he deserve to be with her or no and do you feel jealous from him sometime i know you are just a fan but sometime fans get jealous haha :p :p
I think that if they think it's what they need then go on with it. But if one day they don't work, I'll be okay as well. Of course I'm jealous, but what could i do, I'm just a fan who can watch from afar. I mean how often is it that Idol and fan meet and fall in love? Mark just better take really good care of her and know what precious Gem he has the chance to be the owner of. If one day he let her go, don't wish that he could ever get her back because i believe there are many guys out there who are waiting for her, even if it's not me, someone will take her heart away.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
I think that if they think it's what they need then go on with it. But if one day they don't work, I'll be okay as well. Of course I'm jealous, but what could i do, I'm just a fan who can watch from afar. I mean how often is it that Idol and fan meet and fall in love? Mark just better take really good care of her and know what precious Gem he has the chance to be the owner of. If one day he let her go, don't wish that he could ever get her back because i believe there are many guys out there who are waiting for her, even if it's not me, someone will take her heart away.

ohh man how much i love this lines soo romantic :crush: :crush: :crush: like in lakorn i'm a romantic person i love when a guy is jealous and say this words to the other man hahaha i know i know i'm taking this so faar with my imagination but i really can't help it go JMali  :cheer:  :cheer:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JMali said:
Awe, you are such a romantic!!! :crush:  Since you're single, do you mind being mine? :spin: I'm... :w-scene-pop-corn: . LOL. :coverlaf: JKJK. But very nice words and thinking.   :thumbup:  :bravo: