Mark-Kim World

Step

Mrs James Ma
I can ship you with JMali :yes:
Bieluvr said:
Awe, you are such a romantic!!! :crush:  Since you're single, do you mind being mine? :spin: I'm... :w-scene-pop-corn: . LOL. :coverlaf: JKJK. But very nice words and thinking.   :thumbup:  :bravo:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
I can ship you with JMali :yes:
LOL. I'm... :w-scene-pop-corn:  But don't know what JMali thinks though. Hahaha. By the way, JMali. What does your name stand for. Is it like James Ma?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! I did not see this tread and i post some of the pics in the Kimberly tread...oh well  :shrug:  :shrug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WOW! I did not see this tread and i post some of the pics in the Kimberly tread...oh well  :shrug:  :shrug:
it's alright sweet_09 better late than never welcome to MK thread :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ok if JMali is ok with it, i'll be shipping you both hehe and I think his name is Jasmine Mali :shrug:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I'm... :w-scene-pop-corn:  But don't know what JMali thinks though. Hahaha. By the way, JMali. What does your name stand for. Is it like James Ma?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is the top ten thai guys that women want to kiss most in 2015. Mark got 4th while Kimberly got 7th for hers. LOL :)
10 อันดับชายไทยที่ผู้หญิงอยากจูบมากที่สุดประจำปี 2015
อันดับ 4 หมาก ปริญ

แหม หนุ่มขี้เล่นขวัญใจสาวคิมเบอร์รี่คนนี้ ถึงแม้จะแสดงความหวานกันให้แฟนๆ อิจฉากันเท่าไหร่ แต่เรตติ้งความฮอตของเค้าก็ยังไม่ลดลง ก็แหม ทั้งฝีมือการแสดงเป็นเลิศ แล้วยังมีนิสัยขี้เล่น และเป็นกันเองกันแฟนคลับสุดๆ ที่มีสาวๆ หลายคนแอบมาบอกทีมงาน toptenthailand ว่า หนุ่มคนนี้เนี่ยเค้ารักแฟนคลับไม่แพ้แฟนตัวจริงเลยนะจ๊ะ ฮ่าๆ ส่วนตอนนี้ใครที่คิดถึงหนุ่มหมากแล้วล่ะก็สามารถไปดูรูปสวยๆ ได้ใน IG ส่วนตัวของเค้าได้เลย เพราะฝีมือการถ่ายภาพของเค้านั้นไม่ธรรมดา เรียกว่าเป็นตากล้องได้สบายๆ เลยนะเนี่ย ทั้งสาวน้อยสาวใหญ่กว่า 153 คนจึงเทใจให้เค้าขึ้นมาอยู่ในอันดับที่ 4 ของชายหนุ่มที่น่าจูบที่สุดประจำปีนี้ไปครอง
ขอบคุณภาพจาก : http://movie.sanook....y/49325/263025/

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Ok if JMali is ok with it, i'll be shipping you both hehe and I think his name is Jasmine Mali :shrug:
Oh, true. How could I not see that. LOL. I guess my mind was all James Ma. :bhehe:  Sorry JMalieluvr fans. Hahahaha. (JMali and Bieluvr ship name) hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was searching for a name for you both. Thanks bie. I like this name You're really talented :yes: Remember from today, JMa is Jasmine Mali for you, not my James Ma. You need to get over my James asap :yes:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Bieluvr said:
Oh, true. How could I not see that. LOL. I guess my mind was all James Ma. :bhehe:  Sorry JMalieluvr fans. Hahahaha. (JMali and Bieluvr ship name) hahaha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ladies easy on the man this was his first day as a member in AF and already you are freaking him out hahahaha i freak out on his place slow down beside that he belong to kimmy remember? haha , lucky you Hernandez you are taken or else the ladies would do the same with you as JMali  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: 

JMali

sarNie Egg
ladies easy on the man this was his first day as a member in AF and already you are freaking him out hahahaha i freak out on his place slow down beside that he belong to kimmy remember? haha , lucky you Hernandez you are taken or else the ladies would do the same with you as JMali  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: 
It's fine. Hmm. the ladies on other forums aren't this playful I actually like it here.
I'm okay with it here on AF. :) And nice guessing. Yes, it stands for Jasmine Mali.
Thanks for the Ship name. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
I was searching for a name for you both. Thanks bie. I like this name You're really talented :yes: Remember from today, JMa is Jasmine Mali for you, not my James Ma. You need to get over my James asap :yes:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
LOL. Yes. I'll try to get over JMa. Hahaha.

peace said:
Oh yes peace. I forgot it might actually freak JMalie out. Hahaha

JMali said:
It's fine. Hmm. the ladies on other forums aren't this playful I actually like it here.
I'm okay with it here on AF. :) And nice guessing. Yes, it stands for Jasmine Mali.
Whew...good thing you're okay with it. LOL. And you're welcome. But the thing is people can ship us, but I know you still have Kim and I still have Bie, Gun, Peun, Mark, Ak, James Ji, Nadech, Phet, First Parada, and Rit. Ok? LOL. :)

JMali

sarNie Egg

Whew...good thing you're okay with it. LOL. And you're welcome. But the thing is people can ship us, but I know you still have Kim and I still have Bie, Gun, Peun, Mark, Ak, James Ji, Nadech, Phet, First Parada, and Rit. Ok? LOL. :)
Oho, up to ten others really?! Ok ok. Do what you want. Hahaha. I have other favorites as well, but Kim is the one I adore the most.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace did you really freak out?? I freaked out reading your questions lol jk  :lmao:  :lmao: JMali belongs to bieluvr now  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
peace said:
You are  :welcome1:  JMali. Hope you come here often not only today. We were too excited to have you  :woot:  :woot:
JMali said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Guys list is so loooooooooong, happy to not see JMa there. I mean James Ma  :bhehe:

Bieluvr said:

You are such a cool guy OMG :spin: :spin: :spin:
JMali said:
Oho, up to ten others really?! Ok ok. Do what you want. Hahaha. I have other favorites as well, but Kim is the one I adore the most.

JMalieluvr you both are cool. Already decided that they have their own favorites and both are ok with it. You guys are awesome  :rockon:  :rockon:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm soo lucky today i was this free or else i would missed the fun here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: JMali you had a big entrance in AF luck you  hahahaaa oh btw so i should stop ship you with kim then :ghehe: :ghehe:

Step said:
Peace did you really freak out?? I freaked out reading your questions lol jk  :lmao:  :lmao: JMali belongs to bieluvr now  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:
this is the first time i saw you like this guys hahaha 

JMali

sarNie Egg
i'm soo lucky today i was this free or else i would missed the fun here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: JMali you had a big entrance in AF luck you  hahahaaa oh btw so i should stop ship you with kim then :ghehe: :ghehe:

You can continue to ship me with Kim if you want to. Like many people continue to ship NK and AnandaKim and MK at the same time.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was thinking and you just answered it peace. hanks for becoming free today haha. It's first for me too on AF that we all are excited and not for lakorns of ur favourite actors but for a new member and your questions which gave us fun times  :thanks:
peace said: