Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
well thank to the fan who had a sharp eyes and spread it no one took a note of it in the day of the post until now , and yes some crazy fan will do anything to delete kim from mark's life :pancarta:

@Kayla good to have an experience fans of mk :D and i totally agree mk knw each other very very well but they have to always keep this understanding and walk hand in hand step by step through the obstacles just like how they diid all this year an i believe in the power of their build what they went through made them more strong and i believe they know how lucky they are for having each other

one last thing please kayla can you translate what did he say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZluYJ5gF9K/?taken-by=iloveu_mk
Mark said thanks to certain things that happened because it made them grow together and that they been through a lot together he said thanks to everyone for the support...the reporter asked him if he thinks they understand each other more these days and he said, yes, they seem to understand each other more...the reporter asked if there's anyting about Kim that he wants to change or what out of Kim and he said no, everything is ok...and I think they asked him about getting married at 30 and asked if it can happen earlier...he said when the time is right and that right now they have to work save money, day by day, until the time is right.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark said thanks to certain things that happened because it made them grow together and that they been through a lot together he said thanks to everyone for the support...the reporter asked him if he thinks they understand each other more these days and he said, yes, they seem to understand each other more...the reporter asked if there's anyting about Kim that he wants to change or what out of Kim and he said no, everything is ok...and I think they asked him about getting married at 30 and asked if it can happen earlier...he said when the time is right and that right now they have to work save money, day by day, until the time is right.
thank you sooooooooooooooo much :icon12::icon12::icon12: , how love his responds crystal clear so mark has a vision when he is financially stable and guarantee a future a business 30 or not 30 :lol:

the point is they both already thought of their future together including marrying each other :love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
before i never undertood the word "fan" the real meaning of it , i always looked at the people who were extra fan of specif star around the world as delusional fans and maybe find it weird now i laugh at myself seeing how i as thinking now i understand the tru meaning of fan , if the star of the public person that has influence and you follow bring you good influence makes you happy makes you smile in the toughest moment makes you see the love the light of a pink clourful world then it deserve to be a fan , and that's me with mk they makes me sooo happy to be a shipper fan of them cause in moments like this after a tiring tiring exhausting ill day where i can't breath well i can't relax all my body is stressed and can't feel my feets and i see this clips and the smile find me so that's why neevr sorry o sy i' a big fan of mk cause they bring some moment of joy when they share this moments together, love love love mk :icon12::icon12:

her English is sooo sweet and cute

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
dining together (kim wearing the ring mark gave it to her ) she truly look so beautiful :icon12: he is handsome and she is beautiful

They indeed look so beautiful n handsome. Im expecting there will be one more live tomorrow since they will launch a new shirt tomorrow..:aaaaa:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
before i never undertood the word "fan" the real meaning of it , i always looked at the people who were extra fan of specif star around the world as delusional fans and maybe find it weird now i laugh at myself seeing how i as thinking now i understand the tru meaning of fan , if the star of the public person that has influence and you follow bring you good influence makes you happy makes you smile in the toughest moment makes you see the love the light of a pink clourful world then it deserve to be a fan , and that's me with mk they makes me sooo happy to be a shipper fan of them cause in moments like this after a tiring tiring exhausting ill day where i can't breath well i can't relax all my body is stressed and can't feel my feets and i see this clips and the smile find me so that's why neevr sorry o sy i' a big fan of mk cause they bring some moment of joy when they share this moments together, love love love mk :icon12::icon12:

awww I enjoyed reading your post sis , I agree with all what you have mentioned in terms of relaxation and when it comes to really having to relax the mind and the body me tooooooo I keep watching their sweet moments off and on screen and making gifs and looking for their updates....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have to say Mark and Kim are so good at promoting their products. They know how to tease the fans and get the interest going. The photobook is nearly sold out already. Kim mentioned that all the photos are a natural version of them, no one had on makeup or anything. Profit will go towards helping an island. May they continue to be blessed from all the merits they are doing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awww I enjoyed reading your post sis , I agree with all what you have mentioned in terms of relaxation and when it comes to really having to relax the mind and the body me tooooooo I keep watching their sweet moments off and on screen and making gifs and looking for their updates....
mk happy we are a happy squad so let's hope they always share this kind of moment to makes this squad happy :D

I have to say Mark and Kim are so good at promoting their products. They know how to tease the fans and get the interest going. The photobook is nearly sold out already. Kim mentioned that all the photos are a natural version of them, no one had on makeup or anything. Profit will go towards helping an island. May they continue to be blessed from all the merits they are doing.
thank you for sharing this info and yessss hope they always find the good on what they do , a good is never a lost :)

twister02

M♥K
MK are the best when they sport almost no make up dinner dates. I really love Kimmy in simple hairstyle and no make up. They wore white which made them look so fresh.

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling

Happiness is taking pictures and making memories :)

Because Every Picture Tells a Story :icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes memories can be painful sometimes but when you have a beautiful memories it will made up for this sad memories , every memory give us a feeling :icon12:

thank you @samaKesh for always time to time share this beautiful memories :love::thumbup: