Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
So lovely! Mark teased the reporters cause some said these look like prewedding pics. He said don't worry their prewedding pics will be even more fin than these. Haha
Mark is such a tease and playful sometimes but I like that he's not pretentious. I'll be expecting that, Mark. Make sure your pre wedding pics with Kim will be a bomb haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So lovely! Mark teased the reporters cause some said these look like prewedding pics. He said don't worry their prewedding pics will be even more fin than these. Haha
for real he said that ? in witch interview :D :lol: i won't be surprised though he always has been direct but this is huge :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i simply can't get enough of them and this moments :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I've seen so many of their interview clips lately on IG that I can't keep up, but it's one of the recent interview clips after an event.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, that's the one. Kim said it too. :icon12:
awwww they were so shy saying it although mk are open but they don't like to talk much about their feeling to each other that's why i finnnn so much when i saw them talking about a thought from the future hope i will be alive to witness the rest of their journey :icon12: :love::love:

thank you sooooo much for your help

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
no MK updates this weekend :) so I m looking at the old memories
I found this one :p

january 2014 :D

Kim: missing
Mark: I know :p
Kim: Do you think that it is familiar, right?
Mark: emulate... ( Kim emulate mark's manner)

isn't so cute !! :D :p