Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are all grown now wow makes me blow away they are for sure part of my life :D all this year there were not a single day without checking mk , that's thought bow my mind

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
they are all grown now wow makes me blow away they are for sure part of my life :D all this year there were not a single day without checking mk , that's thought bow my mind

lucky u :) u witness every moment of their sweet story :)
I know this feeling well :D I m a fan of a hindi actor since I was a child, and I witness his happy and sad moments.....I liked him cause of his sincerity and loyalty and his cutneeeess :aaaaa: the same reason I like now MK :aaaaa:
After more than 15 years of being his fan he came to my country and I see him live .......

now MK are parts of my life I followed them a few months ago but I admire them ........
Hope one day I meet them :D why not :p
btw thanks to "kleun cheewit" I knew Mark first and the thai drama...
and by chance I knew the MK cute love story :D ,It was exciting more than a dozen drama stories :p they are reaaaaaaaallyy special .......

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lucky u :) u witness every moment of their sweet story :)
I know this feeling well :D I m a fan of a hindi actor since I was a child, and I witness his happy and sad moments.....I liked him cause of his sincerity and loyalty and his cutneeeess :aaaaa: the same reason I like now MK :aaaaa:
After more than 15 years of being his fan he came to my country and I see him live .......

now MK are parts of my life I followed them a few months ago but I admire them ........
Hope one day I meet them :D why not :p
btw thanks to "kleun cheewit" I knew Mark first and the thai drama...
and by chance I knew the MK cute love story :D ,It was exciting more than a dozen drama stories :p they are reaaaaaaaallyy special .......
wooooooooooooooooooow giiiiirrrl i thought you were a fan for yeaarrrss i'm surprised by many fans of mk lately :D so so happy that a fan like you is here to share those present moments with
and yes there is millions of loves stories in this world by of course my favorite is mk :D i grow in this 4 years with a lot of memories with mk i even can say that i learned sooooo much from their love and i will keep watching this real love story step by step as i said before mk story is like a real life movie , they have happy event sad events obstacles you got to see how their love grow how they deal with this obstacles it just soo beautiful :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: it's never boring to follow this story :D

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
wooooooooooooooooooow giiiiirrrl i thought you were a fan for yeaarrrss i'm surprised by many fans of mk lately :D so so happy that a fan like you is here to share those present moments with
and yes there is millions of loves stories in this world by of course my favorite is mk :D i grow in this 4 years with a lot of memories with mk i even can say that i learned sooooo much from their love and i will keep watching this real love story step by step as i said before mk story is like a real life movie , they have happy event sad events obstacles you got to see how their love grow how they deal with this obstacles it just soo beautiful :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: it's never boring to follow this story :D

yes that's it ! it's the MK charm :D when you watch the first video you can't stop following them...
like a drug an addiction you don't want to live without :facepalm::icon12::D
in few months I saw almost all their moments now I know the chronological evolution of their story :rolleyes: :D and hope they will be together forever :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@samaKesh then i hope to see you here for a loonng loong time from now :D it's always much better to share excitement and thoughts with other people who can understand and share the vision that also what i love being an mk fan :icon12:

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark has been super busy the past couple of months with events and lakorn promotion. I think he's just resting enjoying time with friends and family at the moment away from social media and the spot light. It's good to have some downtime. Everyone needs it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi guys :wave:, I am a new MK fan from Canada.

They are so sweet together :icon12:
hello
welcome to mk world , you need to give a full introduction because i'm a curious fan of new fans :D i want to know all mk fan experience with them , since when you are a fan ? how did you discover them? why they caught your attention? and are a big fan of both together or you liek them individually too ?

excuse this nagging fan asking you all this question hope my curiosity didn't scare you away :D just want to makes your stay fun here :cheer:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love candid pics or videos of them, although I do feel a little creeped out sometimes cause it's like folks are stalking them hahaha

Love how natural they are together. I wonder if they went to the spa together also. Kim posted a video on IG that she was at a spa and Mark has a pic of him on IG that looks like he's wearing a spa shirt...

Anyhow, Mark looks so tall and handsome on the video holding Kim's hands. They match so well together.

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys :wave:, I am a new MK fan from Canada.

They are so sweet together :icon12:

welcoooome to MK world :) Hope u enjoy being with us here ;)

I can guarantee you once you participate here you will never be bored :D It's a amazing world :)

btw happy that MK have fans from different continents :D I m from africa :)

welcome once again ^_^

well actually you ate , you ate vitamin MK :lol: sorry for being cheesy just for fun :pancarta:

u r riiiight they r a source of strength and hapiness and everything :D

MK vitamiiin :D :p :rolleyes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anyhow, Mark looks so tall and handsome on the video holding Kim's hands. They match so well together.
this was my biggest note he was looking soooooooooooo manly and holding her hand so tightly and leading her with it , i don't know how to explain it but it like i got the secure feeling that kim will always be safe in his hands beside him arrghh just beautiful to see that clip although i agree it's creepy but they are hot celebrities so i guess they should get used to it