Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It is okay hun, no worries I don't mind spoilers, I read spoilers for Arrow all the time :) :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It is okay hun, no worries I don't mind spoilers, I read spoilers for Arrow all the time :) :pancarta:
we are good then we will keep welcoming you then :D today is like a party day after that short little walking holding hands with every mk update it's like a party here , but it will be quiet when mk update are quiet so actually your timing was perfect cause we were in the quiet phase this past week :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Awesome :), it reminds me of my days in the Cory & Lea fandom it was always a party there when we got new stuff. Nice :). I am catching up with MK love story!:icon12:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awesome :), it reminds me of my days in the Cory & Lea fandom it was always a party there when we got new stuff. Nice :). I am catching up with MK love story!:icon12:.
i was curious so i went to see who is cory and lea and i saw "dead" is he dead ?

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
we are good then we will keep welcoming you then :D today is like a party day after that short little walking holding hands with every mk update it's like a party here , but it will be quiet when mk update are quiet so actually your timing was perfect cause we were in the quiet phase this past week :p

party time :D

can say these are ones of my fav Mk moments :p

mark :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Hello dear:)

hi girl believe it just yesterday when going back to some old pages i saw your pix and told to myself "indeed mulberry ddin't appear in mk thread for so long now, probably she got took by th real life' matters " and today you are here what we call that a supernatural thing :lol:

Hello :) Glad to join you guys again :D
@supernatural .....maybe who knows,you remembered me and here I am:pancarta: