Kongjuk Lai Dork Bua

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice Saranyu play as Joy's younger brother. who is spoil, short temper. he gets pair up with Pitta. i don't know who Ace gets pair up. i hope he doesn't play as a bad guy though. i like Ace,Ice,Aump,Joy, almost the whole cast already.yeah this la korn sounds very interesting so many actors&actress. i can't wait till it air. Ice said it will probably air the beginning of 2007.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i also like the cast. since Ice is the vilian already I dont think ace will be the bad guy. I hope he gets with someone too

ice said this is airing beginning of 2007?..but they just started filming..lol..unless maybe they'll air and film at the same time..thanx for the news teedee

oOO man can't wait.. I wanna see Joyyyyyyyyyyy hehehe .. I miss her already .. and rich girl oOO man cool! She normally plays poor
yeh i know. This will be something different for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Joy is also a student too..lol

aum looked so HOT!..im happy him and joy finally paired up..

so many great cast in here. Chatchai finally playing the father role..hehe

oh Ace looked cute too!

Sc of Opening Ceremong..thanx to joynaka

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh, chutchai be in so many lakorns.........some more that not even shooting yet.
so what's his role in this one......?

yui15

sarNie Elites
Wow. So many stars in this lakorn. Joy looks really pretty. I can't wait to see her in a rich girl role! :lol:

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this lakorn will be good..i love aum and joy..and they actually look as weird as i thought they would together...they actually look cute.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Cast is great....man all three men are hot, Aum, Ace, Ice. Hey is that donut in the blue with bangs behind Aum in the first picture or is just me. I think she looks very similar to Donut

fan

sarNie Juvenile
not that i really know what donut looks like but from what i know shes not in this lakorn so i dont think it would be her

it looks like a kid tho (or early teens) the girl with the bangs to Aum's left

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cast is great....man all three men are hot, Aum, Ace, Ice. Hey is that donut in the blue with bangs behind Aum in the first picture or is just me. I think she looks very similar to Donut
no, that isnt Donut. Shes the girl in "Bua Prim Nam" that played as Alex's sister

shubby

sarNie Adult
awww...Joy is so cute there, i haven't see her for so long..now she's having a lakorn with Aum..hehe...love it...cant' wait..they have great cast...

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will air May 5th on the fri-sun timeslot! thanks to fan @ ITL for the news. So, if nothing changes then it should be airing

yay!..miss joy/aum. :clap:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
HOORAY!!!!! May 5th!!! I'm counting down the days. I love the cast for this lakorn. I hope it's awesome. :)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
awww. i've missed Joy!!! I'm in an Aum-mood right now since i just finished Thee Tetra Koon. :wub: one more month!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Joy <3333 Can't Wait To See Her Again ... I've Missed Her On Screen... heheh didn't get enough of her in Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard ...but I hope this doesnt turn out to be like Prakid Prichid Dork Fah (Weirs and Araya's Lakorn >.O )