Kom Kohn

maijune

SarNie Adult
taxi scene? which epi is that in? lol i need to watch it again cuz i don't remember. >_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,

yup! the real Sethapong showed up. LOL i blushed when he called Montagan cuz the words he used to speak to her on the phone was SO SWEET! (eg. kidtueng na ka, and he often ends his sentences with 'ka' instead of 'krub') :wub:

i havn't see this epi...so the real Sethapong showed up...and how is he look like?...is it like vee...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
well so far, dis lakorn isnt as confusing anymore but it kinda disturbs me to see poo Kum gut to be a different guy and not vee!!? <_<
because we already know that in Duern Deud he was sethapong
and got with kob but now hes "poom?"lol ..and gets with jiu... but hes a different person and plays a different role.. but to me its still weird watchin him again but playing as someone else.... but sooo far the lakorn is getting very GOOD! i like it.. juz not the fact that vee is pra ek' again.. so now i'm watching dark angel again!lol ... juz to see him with kob.. the real "montagan" and sethapong

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yea u should definately see it! they were both great! but i think part one with aum and por was the best! but i loved vee and kob in dark angel!! but i was kinda madd that he couldnt show much affection towards kob in there..

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I agree with u they should make a final one of all of them having por, aum, vee, yui, and kob, and i dunno that other guys name that pairs with yui in jit sang harn but it would be so totally cool! i heard this is the last action movie Vee said he was going to do, is that true or not? someone told me but i dunno if they r correct?
I wouldnt agree more!! it would be sooo much better if it was like dat!! i'm a bit dissapointed in this one! juz the fact that vee is back again and as pra ek.. i like vee but not for him to be pra ek again after knowing that he was "sethapong".... man o man.. -_-

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I have a question...I was just watching on ch7 website the webchat with Jui and someone asked her if she was having any more lakorns...and she said she was having two more...

one is "Fa mee tawan...hua jai mee ter"

and the second one is "Wiwa Aonlawang" and she said that she will be paring up with Vee again...can someone confirm this please...if it is true then that would be sooooo awesome....they have really good chemistry with each other in my opinion..... :blush: :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
two more? YAY! :yahoo: i havent heard anything about it being with Vee though. I wish she had another romantic comedy...with Oil or Cee again.:wub: I think she has a great sense of humour. Does she mean she's in the process of taping those lakorns or is it coming out sometime this year?

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
oo yea, i was wondering if the guy name "nam yen" who helps Po Gong "poom" is the lil boy from Duen Dued?? remember the lil boy in duen dued who was always with kob and his dad died??? well his name was "nam yen" and in khom kun, he's like da computer geek whose always helping Poom?? is dat the lil boy but like in an older version?? i guess he was suppose to grow up in this one? but if it is him, den y would he be helping Poom?? ..... because he only knew "sethapong" and "montagan"???...i'm kinda confused? cuz i was watchin duen deud again today and juz realize that

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I have a question...I was just watching on ch7 website the webchat with Jui and someone asked her if she was having any more lakorns...and she said she was having two more...

one is "Fa mee tawan...hua jai mee ter"

and the second one is "Wiwa Aonlawang" and she said that she will be paring up with Vee again...can someone confirm this please...if it is true then that would be sooooo awesome....they have really good chemistry with each other in my opinion..... :blush: :yahoo:
I read one news say Jui has another lakorn with Vee but don't remember the title.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
oo yea, i was wondering if the guy name "nam yen" who helps Po Gong "poom" is the lil boy from Duen Dued?? remember the lil boy in duen dued who was always with kob and his dad died??? well his name was "nam yen" and in khom kun, he's like da computer geek whose always helping Poom?? is dat the lil boy but like in an older version?? i guess he was suppose to grow up in this one? but if it is him, den y would he be helping Poom?? ..... because he only knew "sethapong" and "montagan"???...i'm kinda confused? cuz i was watchin duen deud again today and juz realize that
I’m not watch this lakorn but I heard people are talking about this in pantip. Yeah Nam Yen is the little kid of Duen Dued that with Kob. Lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dats weird because sethapong doesnt remember him o_0?? kinda weird when in deun deud they both knew eachother! but now in this one, he's working for "poom" when they never even showed how they knew eachother? plus, nam yen was "pa-kee-la-nam's" helper, isnt he suppose to be in the island with her?? and i think they should've made nam yen get with jui instead of having vee be it =)!! since nam yen knows "montagan/pa-kee-la num" dey should've made jui like the kid of sethapong and montagan! heheheh it would be much better! or something like that! i think nam yen should be the pra ek in this sequel! it would've made more sense!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
dats weird because sethapong doesnt remember him o_0?? kinda weird when in deun deud they both knew eachother! but now in this one, he's working for "poom" when they never even showed how they knew eachother? plus, nam yen was "pa-kee-la-nam's" helper, isnt he suppose to be in the island with her?? and i think they should've made nam yen get with jui instead of having vee be it =)!! since nam yen knows "montagan/pa-kee-la num" dey should've made jui like the kid of sethapong and montagan! heheheh it would be much better! or something like that! i think nam yen should be the pra ek in this sequel! it would've made more sense!

yea! they should've done something like that! it would've been more interesting

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really totally disagree with you all...I'm really digging Vee in this one...in DD he never had the chance to show his affection for montagon until the end...but in this one it's really cute and sweet how he is always helping jui and when they interact/flirt it's really funny. I know there is a plot hole in the story arc...like where was salawat Poom in DD...maybe he was such a minor character in DD (the book..b/c from my understanding these lakorns are adapted from the books)that the writers didn't even bother putting him him...maybe he was in DD but he wasn't worth paying attention to...but they kind of fixed that gap by saying that salawat poom and settapong are friends before we even see settapong enter the scene...and why wouldn't namyen work for poom since he was a child in DD you would figure he would play a great role in KK...at any rate all the characters show up in the the series of three stories in one form or another...just like the n'ek and her friend from Jit Sungharn are really minor secondary characters in KK. Just my opinion... :wacko:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol the whole thing about nam yen doesn't make sense in the first place.. because 1. It Mentions that Sethapong and Montagan Has Been On their honeymoon for a few months (when sethapong comes back and realizes poom has impersonated him)

meaning that duen dhed was only a few months back.. so it wouldn't make much sense for the "little boy" namyen to be so grown up already .. LOL

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm..i didnt realized that. Maybe something happened within the gap of the 2nd and 3rd installments that made Sethapong and Montagan extend their honeymoon? :unsure: I guess the storyline can't always go perfectly when you have to make a completely different new one.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hahhah yea i guess so... but its juz weird how da new sethapong ( i guess) doesnt remember nam yen.. ahahh

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
lol the whole thing about nam yen doesn't make sense in the first place.. because 1. It Mentions that Sethapong and Montagan Has Been On their honeymoon for a few months (when sethapong comes back and realizes poom has impersonated him)

meaning that duen dhed was only a few months back.. so it wouldn't make much sense for the "little boy" namyen to be so grown up already .. LOL
HAHAHA It's a lakorn. People who are like 10 years old could grow up to be 20 years old in just two minutes :loool: Anything is possible in a lakorn.