Kom Kohn

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think we all wished that was it. i dunno...i would have to go back and watch the part again to see if the bullet came directly from Poom's gun or not. As far as i know, i think they showed it coming from Poom's gun. Either that or Jui will finally forgive Vee. I have a feeling she's going to see her brother and stuff then he will tell her that its not Vee's fault and blah blah blah. Jui is a kickass character right now, i think. :) lol

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Is this coming to an end soon? After episode 15, they showed the one with Stephan and Kob so I was not sure if that is going to replace this one. I hope there will be more sweet scene between Jui and Vee. Wonder how it is going to end. Jui looked very good with the blue eyes. She goods at her role playing the cop and kicking the bad guys...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Ending already?!!! <_< NO way! There weren't much sweet scenes with Jui and Vee. That's one thing I don't like about action lakorns. They concentrate on the action and capturing the bad guys that they forget to concentrate on the chemistry with the pra aeks and nang aeks. Nina and Dan's scenes are super cute though. Wish I had a guy take care of me like he did :blush: Their characters are more interesting. Jui still hasn't shown her affection towards Vee yet, it seems like she's more into Sarawut Poom.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yuppers. ending today or tomorrow? i can't remember. :unsure: I actually see sparks between Jui and Vee in eppie 15 but then Jui found out that Vee's bullet killed her bro. :( Dan is so sweeeet to Nina. I feel bad for Nina..she's trying to fight it but the bad guys ain't making it any easier for her. I didn't see how Dan and Nina could be a couple until around epiosode 13. Anticipating the ending but i dont want it to end either because that means no more Jui. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yuppers. ending today or tomorrow? i can't remember. :unsure: I actually see sparks between Jui and Vee in eppie 15 but then Jui found out that Vee's bullet killed her bro. :( Dan is so sweeeet to Nina. I feel bad for Nina..she's trying to fight it but the bad guys ain't making it any easier for her. I didn't see how Dan and Nina could be a couple until around epiosode 13. Anticipating the ending but i dont want it to end either because that means no more Jui. :(
awww Kim its okie girl .. Jui will have at least 2 more lakorns this year.. 1 with Num and another with Vee again :wub:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
awww Kim its okie girl .. Jui will have at least 2 more lakorns this year.. 1 with Num and another with Vee again :wub:
True, but still. :( It probably won't air until end of this year. I wonder if theyre showing this while still shooting it. :unsure:I've had my dose of Vee/Jui...i wanna see Jui and Num together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i think vee and jui are cute together because he's like so big and she's so small haha its cute .. but Num and Jui same size haha lol so iono

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is pretty good after all i think jui and nina deserve an award for an outstanding performance. dan is so cute i wish he would cut his hair hopefully we will get to see more of him in the future cus he been in the industry for a while and his career is still steady.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think vee and jui are cute together because he's like so big and she's so small haha its cute .. but Num and Jui same size haha lol so iono
:blush: it's true! I actually realized that just now. Vee is a big guy so it makes Jui look much smaller than usual. I don't normally care about sizes...but as long as they look appropriately matched, i'm fine (especially when it comes to Jui). :wub:

you know what, i'm used to Dan's long hair. He doesnt have it highlighted anymore and it's much longer now but his acting has improved a lot, IMO. I doubt Jui or Nina will get an award but there are many scenes where both had to act very dramatic and they've done a superb job! I hope they get recognized as well. :)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
there used to be a actor/actress profile section in www.ch7.com website...but now...the website has changed and i can't seem to find that page anymore... can someone post the link to that page where they have pictures and info about the DARAs...thanks!

val

sarNie Adult
really...this lakorn is going to end soon? hope it won't be a rushing ending, i would be really dissappointed if its a rush ending when the lakorn is so good this far.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm starting to love Dan and Nina so much in here....better than Vee and Jui.... i love how Dan is so caring and loving towards Nina.... *sighs....if only i have someone do that to me too...

note:
i have a gutsy feeling that either Nina or Vee may die.....i don't know why....but i feel like one of the main characters is going to die...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
SunStar I'll give you the link after I go copy it down first

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
tell me the rumours werent true!! Dan and Nina diied?! :( what about Jui and Vee? actually...don't tell me. awww. :lmao:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what? Dan and Nina died?! NOOOO....

but i think it's a good ending for them...almost romantic in a way... they have a sad and tragic love story...