Kom Kohn

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, i'm so in love with Dan.......he's such a tall and cute guy.
i also think he's cute with Nina. i love Vee and Jui too. both the couples are really cute. :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
everybody so am I... I'm KomKon and Vee deprived...weaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :spin: omigosh they didn't do that to Jui in epi 12 did they? Please tell me Salawat Poom will be able to help Sai Nam...please!!!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The rating of this lakorn are 14 to 15. This news from khaosod and say by Khun Louis (big boss of daravdo).

numfon

sarNie Adult
isn't Poom gonna disguise himself as Namyen and go work with Sainam to help her? then Sainam's gonna fall for 'Namyen' too, wondering why she's falling for all four guys at the same time. haha

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
honestly, i don't understand the ratings. is 14-15 good? lol

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
honestly, i don't understand the ratings. is 14-15 good? lol
For me, the rating of 14 to 15 is god because lakorn nowadays isn’t get more than this number. One year they air so many lakorns. It’s almost 70 lakorns that per years but just has one or two that reach 20. So do you think 14 or 15 are good or not.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
what is it usually out of? i've seen some lakorn with 6-8. I guess kom kon is getting good feedback then. yay! :yahoo:

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I myself am enjoying this lakorn also..I wish there were more Vee and Jui scenes but I guess I'll appreciate the scenes they do have together..I love how Vee jokes around with her and then becomes all serious and tells her he worries about her...so sweet...I sure hope he discovers soon Jui's being drugged up. Same goes for Dan and Nina. So sad seeing Nina wanting more drugs to escape pain.. Can't wait til Friday.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
what is it usually out of? i've seen some lakorn with 6-8. I guess kom kon is getting good feedback then. yay! :yahoo:
For ch3 get 8 or 9 is a good rating for their channel but ch7 isn't (Don't ask me why...I don't know too but every time ch7 lakorns got this number then Khun Dang isn't happy. The last round ch3 got 8 or 9 for "Bua Prim Nam", "Run Nok Bon Plai Mai", and "Jao Ying Kor Taan" but ch3 says that very successful. Also they give some money to donate because of 3 lakorns are successful.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think Vee is :drool: but i like him in this one. Gosh, can someone upload last week's episodes?! im wayyy behind because i did not know that Jui is/was being drugged up?? lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Don't worry, Jui have those supernatural powers she'll get over it quickly

Toon

She got it when she died. Remember that assasin girl that works for Mr. Frank murdered her and she died and the doctors' were trying to resuscitate her but they couldn't and then there was a big electrical storm and the electricity hit her and she woke up with blue eyes (notice that everytime her supernatural powers kick in is when there is a huge electrical surge i.e. a thunderstorm or when something electrical nearby sparks)

Hope that answers your question.

Man I really love this lakorn and can't wait till Friday.... :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Toon

:lol: so happy that Sainam finally found out about Poom being p'Chai and Poo Ko Kan Dee and she was sooooo happy but then they had to ruin it by making her find out about Poom supposedly being the one who shot her brother :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :( :angry: but you know what I suspect there is more to that than meets the eye...I don't think salawat Poom killed her brother...I think it was someone else from behind salawat Poom...what do you gals and guys think on this subject...and if it was Poom how will Sainam ever forgive him? Man I have a feeling there's going to be no more lovey dovey scene between these two....i want more :kiss: .... :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :( :(