Kom Kohn

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
He's actually not the real Setapong. It's Vee disguised as Sethapong so he can still do his investigation.

what?? i'm so confused now.. :mellow: can some explain.. thanks.. :)

edit: i understand now.. i jst watched epi 4.. but i sill have a question.. wheres the real
"setapong" (in this version) if Vee/Poh isn't setapong in this series..

azntgr

sarNie Egg
lol, yeah....i did....but i forgot lol. and i really didn't pay attention to the storyline when i did.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
what?? i'm so confused now.. :mellow: can some explain.. thanks.. :)

edit: i understand now.. i jst watched epi 4.. but i sill have a question.. wheres the real
"setapong" (in this version) if Vee/Poh isn't setapong in this series..
he's probably on the island with kob! lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah as numfon said...you guys just need to watch the other two part and pay attention to it to understand this third one...this is the only recommend i would say...

numfon

sarNie Adult
alright. this is the best explanation i can come up with. just try to follow, ok? haha

first off.. you guys need to remember the REAL names of the actors.. and the name of the CHARACTER they portray in Kom Khon.

from Kom Khon
Vee :: Sarawutt Poom
Surawutt Maigun :: Poogumgup Sethapong

now.. in Jit Sunghaan, Surawutt Maigun played as Sarawutt Poom (which is Vee in Kom Khon)

in Duan Duad, Vee played as Sethapong (which is Surawutt Maigun in Kom Khon)

as for lil_beckie's question : nothing happened to the real Sethapong in Kom Khon. Vee (or Poom) just simply diguised himself as Sethapong after he's sure that Sethapong went home.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
alright. this is the best explanation i can come up with. just try to follow, ok? haha
first off.. you guys need to remember the REAL names of the actors.. and the name of the CHARACTER they portray in Kom Khon.

from Kom Khon
Vee :: Sarawutt Poom
Surawutt Maigun :: Poogumgup Sethapong

now.. in Jit Sunghaan, Surawutt Maigun played as Sarawutt Poom (which is Vee in Kom Khon)

in Duan Duad, Vee played as Sethapong (which is Surawutt Maigun in Kom Khon)
as for lil_beckie's question : nothing happened to the real Sethapong in Kom Khon. Vee (or Poom) just simply diguised himself as Sethapong after he's sure that Sethapong went home.

oh.. i think i'm getting it now, i've watched both Jit Sung Harn and Duen Dued i jst don't remember some of the names, i only remember Poogumgup Setapong.. as for eveyrone else, i can't remember.. thanks for explaining!! ^_^

numfon

sarNie Adult
aiyo.. i've been wrong all along. Sethapong never came back. he was always with Montagan at the island. Poom disguised himself as Sethapong and made it look like Sethapong went back to work. :wacko:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol just reading you guys for 3 pages is confusing for me and did not really get it X_X
I didn't see the first part but only DD

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aiyo.. i've been wrong all along. Sethapong never came back. he was always with Montagan at the island. Poom disguised himself as Sethapong and made it look like Sethapong went back to work. :wacko:
yeah hahah once i saw that Sethapong was back or whatevers.. lol i knew that it was Vee disguised as him.. because in the previews it showed him taking off a mask and also .. these series are getting so hi-tech .. every since jit sang harn.. and in duen dhed when kob could change into alot of people LOL ... but eh maybe the ending might be cool o___O since its the third installment .. lol I kinda wondered what it would be like in the end if the couples from part 1 and 2 shows up also.. but it'd be to gay and overrated lol

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. i like epi 7-8 a lot. ..especially when Jui was tickle-ish..i wonder if that part was unscripted. :lol: haha.. so Vee's going for Jui more and more in each episode.. he even gets 'childishly' jealous of Jui and the real Sethapong (the cookie scene) :lol: narukkk!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I loved episode 7 and 8!! ahaha It didn't look like it's scripted because Jui seemed REALLY ticklish. That or she's very good at it. i laughed through that whole scene. Vee is definitely eyeing the prize now. My mom says he's forgetting the "business", instead he's putting his strength into "love". lol I also loved the taxi scene. I'm actually loving Jui and Vee together. :wub: The cookie scene was great...Vee wanted his cookies. hahaha

numfon

sarNie Adult
taxi scene? which epi is that in? lol i need to watch it again cuz i don't remember. >_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,

yup! the real Sethapong showed up. LOL i blushed when he called Montagan cuz the words he used to speak to her on the phone was SO SWEET! (eg. kidtueng na ka, and he often ends his sentences with 'ka' instead of 'krub') :wub:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think it was towards the end of eppie 7. Jui gave Vee 5 baht and i think he asked her if she wanted change and she said its ok...it's tip. LOL she bullied him with her gun the whole way to her house.

i didnt even notice the ka and krub part. lol awwww

anni

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn! Vee and Jui are sooo cute! It was funny when Vee threatened to tell Sethapong's wife and have her disguised as Prakeranum (Dark Angel) and shoot him. Who is Sethapong's wife...? Was she in any of the series?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Sethapong's wife will make a cameo in the lakorn but i think it was Kob in the 2nd installment. I really hope they don't kill of Sethapong too but there's really no loss in the lakorn if they do that at the end. I'm looking forward to episode 10!! It started a little slow but picked up nicely. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah sethapong's wife is kob in part 2 (Duen Dhed) ... but it'd be sad if the real sethapong dies in the end .. Im gonna be thinking gosh poor montagan!! even though she doesn't make a cameo but that phone convo and the way he talks about her is like so awwwwwww it'd be sad for her if he dies in the end .. and only because he decided to go back and work like Poom pleaded

numfon

sarNie Adult
nooo.. >_< hope they won't make Sethapong die. i love Sethapong in this one and Duan Duad. ..the one in Jit Sunghaan was VERY annoying in the beginning, though. hurhur