Kom Kohn

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
oh man..i havent seen the first two but im really enjoying the 3rd one here. Episode 3 was heavy on the heart too. and the rain scenes...:(

numfon

sarNie Adult
*jumps* ^0^!!!!!! i luckily found Jit Sunghaan at the video store today! :D!! i didn't even try to find it..haha it was just right there in front of me. ironic jung..huhu....^_^

maijune

SarNie Adult
okay i've finished epi 1-3...for those who still confuse and wondering is vee having a twin...the answer is no....there is nothing about that...and all it matters is the character not the look...it's true that vee is in the second part with kob and in this third part they put vee as the lead again maybe becasue kun dang wanted him to...in this third part vee play phoo who is a buddie to sethaphong(vee) in part two with kob...all you guys need is remember the name of each character so you'll know who they are....and in this third part sethaphone is coming back to work with the police again but as a different guy now because vee play phoo's character now...i dont't know if you guys notice, the young guy, who is professional with computer and good at making electric stuffs that is helping vee(in this second part) is playing nam yen, the little boy with kob in part two...in this one nam yen is big now because it's like many and many years after sethaphong and pakiranum...that's why phoo is in a higher position now which is "sard la wah" but during deun deur he is only a "muah"...and now that sethaphong is back he is also in a higher position too...when in deun deur he is the "phu kam kah" but now is "phu pham"....hope i don't confuse you guys...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw this lakorn too....it's pretty good. I don't know about you guys...but I find Vee's handsome and fit in this lakorn. He looks very young...if you to compare him to Jui. I'll definitely continue this lakorn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i wouldn't go as far as saying that he looks younger than Jui but he does look fitter than i saw him in the open ceremony for a lakorn a few months ago. He lost weight around his face. Anywho, Jui and Vee is great in this lakorn. It's a good action-drama. It seems that the lakorns out the beginning of the year is very good and entertaining thus far.

val

sarNie Adult
okay i've finished epi 1-3...for those who still confuse and wondering is vee having a twin...the answer is no....there is nothing about that...and all it matters is the character not the look...it's true that vee is in the second part with kob and in this third part they put vee as the lead again maybe becasue kun dang wanted him to...in this third part vee play phoo who is a buddie to sethaphong(vee) in part two with kob...all you guys need is remember the name of each character so you'll know who they are....and in this third part sethaphone is coming back to work with the police again but as a different guy now because vee play phoo's character now...i dont't know if you guys notice, the young guy, who is professional with computer and good at making electric stuffs that is helping vee(in this second part) is playing nam yen, the little boy with kob in part two...in this one nam yen is big now because it's like many and many years after sethaphong and pakiranum...that's why phoo is in a higher position now which is "sard la wah" but during deun deur he is only a "muah"...and now that sethaphong is back he is also in a higher position too...when in deun deur he is the "phu kam kah" but now is "phu pham"....hope i don't confuse you guys...
thank you for the info...thought i was confuse in part 3 as to why the cops are chasing after vee...why is that?

MizzAznKim

sarNie Egg
yea i was gonna ask that too. why are the cops chasing after vee? oh and that thing with the holagram thingy was cool. lol

numfon

sarNie Adult
namyen!! no wonder why this name sounded so familiar. :lol: i understand the character thing, but the age thing is crazy. it doesn't make sense..haha all the characters from Jit Sunghaan and DuanDuad should look so much older if they're gonna make namyen ...that old. :wacko: oh well.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, at first i didn't want to watch this lakorn...but then i decided to rent 1-2 and wow, i'm so loving it.
i think Vee is really cute..so is Jui.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
lol i'd have to agree...but i try to ignore that. i cant wait to see more interactions between Jui and Vee.:)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm did they say satapong ... from duern dhed is on there again in episode 2 or 3? lol wah im so confused LOL was satapong Vee in Duen Dhed?I'm so confused -____-

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
hmmm did they say satapong ... from duern dhed is on there again in episode 2 or 3? lol wah im so confused LOL was satapong Vee in Duen Dhed?I'm so confused -____-
in this one vee isn't setapong.. setapong is played by another guy in this one...info cred to maijun..

vina_lek

Vee is running from the cops, b/c he's being framed for corruption along w/ Jui's brother.

I thought the guy playing Jui's brother is really cute. :wub: Dan Danai is cute, too... I've liked him since Thida Satan. What's the name of the actress playing the girl who is supposed to get w/ him? She looks a lot like... I forget her name, but she's the nang-ek in that lakorn w/ Pepper.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg....i agree that Dan Danai is really cute :wub: he should be the p'ek instead..lolz my dad also said that.
i wonder if Nina gonna end up with him.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I like the lakorn so far. . I dont really understand the plot tho hahaha maybe cuz I dont understand Thai a lot. So i'm just watching wha's going on hahaha.

The girl who gets Dan Danai. She's using drugs. . . :( WHY?
Wha's her character in the lakorn. Cuz she seem to live a sad life. She could fite tho. Well somewhat, not all that good but pretty good. hahaha

Well I think Jui is funny cuz when she did the obstacle thing where u lay on ur back and try to get across the barbed wire. and she cut her self and she fainted when she saw that she was bleeding . :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Jui is still a kid at heart, but her brother's death really matured her. She's fragile at the moment but i'm glad Vee is there to give her motivation, sort of. I think Dan's acting improved a bit but he needs to cut his hair. thank god he ties it up though.