Kom Kohn

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah.. i forgot about the 'body' part. Jui does have the body to be in an action lakon. it's just her voice and sweet, classic-looking face that makes me think that she doesn't suit this role. but oh well... we'll see. i'm so curious...i need to dl this one.. haha

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha the first was ok, the second..... hehehe kob is to small to play action role i like her in drama!!! and i think its stupid how all of a sudden vee has a twin.... wait a minute wasnt he a cop in the 2nd one too??????! but hey i havent seen a thai action lakorn for a while, might watch for the heck of it :)

noi

sarNie Hatchling
so far it's okay. I have to say that the best action lakorn that i've seen is phet tut phet. That lakorn was all out and then they cheesy with the graphics when they started with jit sung harn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's alright so far as well. Not a whole lotta Vee in the first eppie but i think they were focussing on Jui's life a little more. Jui is cute as a spoiled sis. cant wait to continue!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I actually liked this lakorn. I like Jui's character, a strong mind women and she won't let things go which i love. And You have to watch it because of P'ek. And i dont see how all the lakorns relate too. The only relating thing I can think about its all of the lakorns have something to do with saving someone for the greater good. though, I am enjoying this lakorn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
2nd episode was sad. it totally broke my heart to see Vee's reaction to the shooting and Jui's major crying scene. i cried with her. :(

val

sarNie Adult
okay i watch episode 3 and i'm confuse why are the cops chasing after Vee...isn't he part of their team too...does it have anything to do with Jui's brother's death? and what is it about him having a twin? sorry i don't understand thai well so i'm sort of lost in episode 3 someone please help :blush: i'm into this lakorn but don't know what's going on now

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
wow.. i never knew that Jit Sung Harn and Duen Dued were related... and i've seen both.. just curious.. how are they connected? One was with Por and he could read peoples minds or something and the other with Kob , she was like some mystery hero person.

Yea it's kinda weird how Vee was in Duen Duerd and now he's starring in this..

can't wait to watch..

numfon

sarNie Adult
all three lakons are based or adapted from three novels written by the same author. the only connection they have (that i can think of right now) is Dr. TuttTai's TAITUTT FOUNDATION (from Jit Sunghaan). it's a foundation that helps people who have done wrong things (i.e -- went to jail) but want to change and be a good person again. Pakeeranum from DuanDuad isn't from the foundation, but in the lakon.. she recieved a letter from Dr. TuttTai stating that he knows what she's doing..and he wishes her luck.

i think the best one out of all three is Jit Sunghaan. =)

eh.. i don't know about the twin thing. it didn't say anything about it in the summary, did it?

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehhe..i kinda like this lakorn, cus it's action drama..and Jui is so pretty.Vee..his acting is getting better..so i'm looking forward to see episode 2 soon

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
hehhe..i kinda like this lakorn, cus it's action drama..and Jui is so pretty.Vee..his acting is getting better..so i'm looking forward to see episode 2 soon
I don't think Vee is a twin in this lakorn. If you watch the first series,Jit Sung Harn with Por and Aum he that's other cop that was Por friend. I think this is his story. Also I noticed that they brought Aum character and her friend character who was the camera women back in this version but with a different actress. In this one Aum character is the news anchor sitting behind the desk and her friend the camera chick is the reporter. Also they also brought back Vee character from Duen Dued but again with a different actor. This was the guy that played Salwat Poom in Jit Sung Harn. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or if this sounds confusing.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
por's police friend, Settaphong was already in Duen DUed who got with Kob.....if i remember correctly settaphong is the only police friend that por had in jit sung harn..unless there was another one, but in jit sung harn settaphong was the important police character who befriended por after...and he was Vee's character in Duen Dued who fell in love with kob's character...

maijune

SarNie Adult
por's police friend, Settaphong was already in Duen DUed who got with Kob.....if i remember correctly settaphong is the only police friend that por had in jit sung harn..unless there was another one, but in jit sung harn settaphong was the important police character who befriended por after...and he was Vee's character in Duen Dued who fell in love with kob's character...

yeah, settaphong was already in Duen Dued with kob...and at the end he already resigned as a policeman because he thought that kob was dead...but he does get with kob at the end and they are away at the island and Dr. thatai which is por in jit sung harn is the only one that knew about it...

i haven't watch this one so i don't know how this one related to jit sung harn and duen dued...anyway, whoever taht have watch this first couple episodes....what's vee name in this one then...maybe i might know who he is in the first two parts which are por and aump and kob and vee....