Hua Jai Chocolate

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Do you girls know if it's a successful rape or a tease-rape...LOL...I mean the ending credits showed Mos trying to kiss Aom, but then she slapped him...well, does it stop there or does Mos get angry (or hypted up) and finish his deeds...keke...I like it when the man finishes what he started...unlike those scenes where he tries and then feels sorry...dude...if you're gonna do it already, then FINISH it!!! This will just make me like Mos more...

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the screen caps...Like it alot....Talk about the love scence...u guys just make me want to watch more and more of this lakorn..right now i am like so addicted to it already...... :lmao: I cannot be much more addicted than i am right now...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to read it and see the screencaps...damn that's what I call a very very crazy man over a very very pretty woman...hahahaha...but thanks for the summary and screencaps..Kayla...:D ^_^...

numfon

sarNie Adult
my goddd..shun and waan are taking turn annoying me. :blink: lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You gals are very welcome. I'm actually a real lazy bum, but when I'm obess about something, that's when I'll put my effort in. Espeically these kiss slap lakorns, it's my type of style. And having Aom and Mos in the lakorn is like a bonus treat for me. :sweat:

“Mos� Patiparn - Man of Sardism

Because of the role they undertake in this romantic love lakorn of the year, things are starting to get tensed in “Hua Jai CHOCOLATE� from Channel 5, starring hot Pra Aek, “Mos� Patiparn Pataveekarn and sweet Nang Aek “Aom� Phiyada Akarasaranee.

All you hear is gossip about Pra Aek “Mos� Patiparn Pataveekarn wanting to intensify more “love� scenes to “battle� with his co-star, Nang Aek “Aom� Phiyada Akarasaranee and at first you’d think that he was only joking but when you get to see it with your own eyes, it’s like dang, Mos has revolutionized!

For that reason, he is now known as “Pra Aek Sadism� (leading actor of aggression) and with the slapping and kissing, he’s getting “Aom� Phiyada all worked up not to mention badly bruised!

This particular scene took place at a hotel when “Choun� (Mos) followed “Waan� (Aom), who wasn’t aware of his presence, to stir up another heated discussion. Oh yeah, there’s a lot of grabbing and vigorous kisses involved, “nah dun� (no shame) style.

Both were challenging each other’s role and during the initial “practice� takes, “Mos� let “Aom� get the first few licks. With all of the hits and slaps, no matter how much it hurted, he had to hold it in. It was like he was waiting to savor his revenge for later, the way he wanted it. Next, the Director of the lakorn, P’Boy rushed into the scene to demonstrate to “Mos� on how to jerk, drag, and rub and then suddenly “Mos� turned around with a tricky, cunning look on his face! Doo dee da… Aom is definitely going to get it for SURE!

Then, when it was time for the real thing, who knew where “Mos� got his self-confidence from. When he got to his destination, he pushed “Aom� against the wall and shut her mouth up with his hand and even though it was a bit painful, she had to hold it in, encouraging “Mos� even more and since the “sardism� is already running wild in his blood streams, he didn’t realize he was squeezing her arms so tight, so rigid that her arms started to turn into green bruises. But that’s not all, when he threw her on the bed and mustered up his kisses around the corner of her neck, it was like he was snacking on chili and ginger and during the whole commotion, “Aom� accidentally nicked Mos’ neck with her nails to the point where you could see droplets of blood. Being in the “sardism� mode he was in, Mos didn’t even realized what had happened until the director yelled “cut� as Aom started joking, “Man, and I thought Parr Pierk (her Daddy) was gonna come and direct this lakorn himself�, then P’Boy replied, “It’s actually a technique directors use to release their emotions when they can’t use that same method at home with their own wife�. Overall, this scene is very rich and flavorful and even though Nang Aek “Aom� felt really shy during this romantic-kicking “love� scene, both played their parts so realistically well!

[More pictures for your viewing pleasure]

Source: Thairath and Daily news [December 2005]

NEWS TRANSLATED BY P'JUN AT INTERLOVE

--------------------------

Dude, what they said about Mos being Pra Aek Sadism is true. When that boy gets mad, it's all in them big eyes of his. Like the lakorn he did with Kat when he played two characters, one was good, the other one was bad. Damn! He protrayed the bad character very very well. Yeppie, I can't wait to see this part.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow kayla! your summary of this "rape" story... it almost so detailed! so it made me wanting to see it so badly! :w000t:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg how long can they misunderstand each other and how long are they going to argue and how long will it be til they f inaly understand and realize that they both still love each other!?!?*sighs* i hate it when they fight and take turns gettin mad at each other..but i dont want this lakorn to end since song rao did :( i hope they will make up soon haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
man mos is crazy..lol..but he plays his role really well..this is his first love scene and rape scene but it looks like he done it many time..mos and aom make it look so real..poor aom..she got bruised from mos.. but aom was strong about it like always.. :( its like mos really wanted to rape aom forreal.. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
gotta agree samtly :D he portray his character so well..and his role was really strong..hope he wins best actor..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this episodes :w000t: :w000t: It is getting so good. I hope we will see a happy ending for this one since her other one was a really sad one....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Kayla said:
Urgh........THE RAPE WASN'T SUCCESSFUL!!! DAMNIT!!!! :angry: :wacko:
[post="53067"][/post]​
:lol: i first came in here and saw the msg, it was really funny. But i understand :p