Hua Jai Chocolate

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u know what would make this lakorn even more perfect..if aom gets pregnant :w000t: that would be soooo kool..and it would this lakorn just perfect..aom and mos baby..aWWww

Bou

sarNie Adult
i coudlnt help it kayla haha..it was jus so swt and sad all at once and omg the look in his eyes wen he sang ot her and the way she looked at him...it was so heartbreakin and beautiful at the same time...i no i am a sucker for love haha....and guess wat i was tearing and smilin at the same time when i was watchin her other lakorn *song rao nirandon*

ahhaha i hafta agree with u on that tinah hahaha..it would be soo perfect.and itll be a baby born out of love!! kute aom and mos baby!!!...aww i can picture it now...okok i think i am goin even more krazy!someone help me ahha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just saw part 14. :wavecry:

So sad Mos and Aom didn't get to see each other on this episode. It's all stupid Sai's fault! She posted pictures of Mos and Aom all over Aom's work place and got her in trouble. Aom quitted her job and now she's living with the chef guy because they're afraid that her crazy exboyfriend, Man, might come and harrass her. Mos is trying his best to find where she staying. Jamie won't tell him because she said that Mos is a trouble maker and that ever since he came into Aom's life, everything has been going downhill for Aom.

However, OMG! I can't wait to see next week episodes. It showed Mos asking Jamie to meet Aom since it's her b-day. He said that at least let him say good bye to Aom for the last time. Jamie felt sorry for him so she told Aom that if she wants to be happy on her b-day she had to go. I guess Jamie didn't tell Aom it was Mos who she'll be seeing. And then the preview showed Aom and Mos at the park or where ever and it looks like Mos was looking for her and she was behind him but both not noticing each other...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what a freaking teaser!!!!! I hope they do turn around and see each other. I can't wait for next week. :wavecry:

-------

Bou, you are cracking me up over here. LOL Breathe..in..out..in..out..

Tinah, I have a feeling that Aom might get pregnant too. I don't know if my eyes were playing trick on me or what but on one of the ending preview when it showed Aom and Mos at the beach and Mos turned away or something, I saw Aom arms touching her stomach. But don't get your hopes up, I might just be delirious, drawing my own conlusion. :wacko:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Aww Thanks Kayla for the summaries. It seems so sweet. That be really cool if they end up having a baby. Nowadays lakorns just have the main characters pregnant, but thats it. It would be great if they really had the baby at the end. Can't Wait... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww,,thanx for they summary and sc kayla!..sounds soooo sweet and sad...love mos so much in this lakorn..how sweet can he be to aom..well kayla i hope aom does get pregnant..that would be kool..im thinking they're gonna be at the beach then aom tells mos shes pregnent then ends..its always like that some how..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no....U guys just make me want to watch the two episode....Oh no..u guys just kill me by the summary..Cannot wait to see them...He kissed her on the cheek...so sweet...lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this gotta be the most intimate lakorn that Aom have film comparing the ones she did with Captain. I gotta say Mos and Aom makes a romantic cute couple. How the way he kisses her on the cheeks makes me go.. awww how sweet!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree..out of aom's lakorn with captain..this just made up for all of it..mos just made it like whoa..gosh i dont know who aom will go best with..theres too many guys..tik..captain..tang..and now mos..i think ken too..

Bou

sarNie Adult
i agree with you again tinah haha..i think aom looks good with alot of her co stars..im fallin inlove wit her and mos and her and ken...she looks good with those two..good match lol...there hot together lolz

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i don't get why she refuses him when we all know she loves him. like what the reason for all these when they could be together. hope this doesn't drag on until the end they need to get back together soon!

the other annoying thing is why she have to listen to the n'rai for, aom is getting weak in here!

natty

Chubs
Calisto said:
i don't get why she refuses him when we all know she loves him. like what the reason for all these when they could be together. hope this doesn't drag on until the end they need to get back together soon!

the other annoying thing is why she have to listen to the n'rai for, aom is getting weak in here!
[post="47945"][/post]​
OMG i so agree!!!!!!!! that is why the last 2 epi i was like "yawn"... lol hook on song rao niran right now

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i guess this is the reason to the drama will begin..or else it wouldnt be any drama..but yeh..so aom is not gonna get rape by mos right?..hopefully not..but then again..it wouldnt matter :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, nice point you gals got there. Then again don't every lakorn got n'ek listening to n'rai or other people who surrounding them instead of listening to their own heart. Those are the characters that we called obstacle between n'ek and p'ek. It's a never miss. I mean afterall every lakorn need those characters to stir up drama to keep the lakorn moving. Or else it will be..n'ek meet p'ek..n'ek love p'ek..n'ek p'ek get married..n'ek p'ek have babies..the end. We would have three parts lakorn. I'm a drama queen so maybe that's why I'm hook to this type of storyline. I love kiss slap lakorn. LOL I'm not into lakorn where it shows life struggle and stuff. I have enough of that in my life. I need something that goes kiss slap...kiss slap...shut the hell up...and kiss me again...LOL...they don't call me K(O) for nothing. :lmao:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah you do make a point. I was trying to find a counter-point of it but theres none.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I hate those obstacles, like can't they have a different kind of obstacle than jealous gfs? anway, at least in song rao aom asked ken if he loves may and he said no, so she accepted it. it's so weird when I wanted aom to forgive mos she didn't but when I wanted her to be mad at ken (cause he left her to hang out with may w/o telling her what's going on why he disappeared like that when she needed him the most during when she is sick-now that's a reason to be mad!), she wasn't at all mad and told him not to say anything. so much the opposite lol ok maybe this is in the wrong thread hehe..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, I'm like totally bored right now. I'm literally counting my days until this lakorn airs. Aom and Ken's is too freaken sad for me, so I need some Aom and Mos right now. I so cannot wait until Tuesday. I didn't type a summary of episode 14 since I described it briefly above. If anyone would still like one, let me know and I'll type one up. Pretty much the episode showed Mos and his dad relationship beginning to bond. Mos' dad was impressed by Mos' changes and was wondering what Mos had encountered in Switzerland that made him changed so much. I can't wait to see the kiss slap episode. :wub:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ok so i just saw two weeks worth of this lakorn, up until P'Mos goes to Aom's house and shes not there.

this lakorn is so AGHHHHHHHH.

P'Mos was a total A** when he said she was easy, but some how i just totally forgave him after singing on the piano, the whole finger bleeding, grabbing her hand as she walked by, kissing her under the table and the whole speech he gave outside of the hotel.

i was really upset with him for being so weak against Sai in Switz (except when he drove off and left her stranded), but then i guess there was just something about the thai air that turned him back into an a**

im totally with you guys... i really wanted Aom to forgive P'Mos but to be mad at Kane... hahaa i dont know Song Rao is kinda pissing me off, but Kane is a major hotty so its not like ill stop watching :lmao:

Kayla.... i got P'Mos new cd and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE Roo Laew Tong God Krai... the song from episode 7. its jus soooo :wub:

numfon

sarNie Adult
fan said:
Kayla.... i got P'Mos new cd and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE Roo Laew Tong God Krai... the song from episode 7. its jus soooo :wub:
hey..remember the song they played when all of them went site seeing together in swiss? is that song in the album too? or is that the song from epi 7 you're talking about?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
fan said:
ok so i just saw two weeks worth of this lakorn, up until P'Mos goes to Aom's house and shes not there.

this lakorn is so AGHHHHHHHH.

P'Mos was a total A** when he said she was easy, but some how i just totally forgave him after singing on the piano, the whole finger bleeding, grabbing her hand as she walked by, kissing her under the table and the whole speech he gave outside of the hotel.

i was really upset with him for being so weak against Sai in Switz (except when he drove off and left her stranded), but then i guess there was just something about the thai air that turned him back into an a**

im totally with you guys... i really wanted Aom to forgive P'Mos but to be mad at Kane... hahaa i dont know Song Rao is kinda pissing me off, but Kane is a major hotty so its not like ill stop watching  :lmao:

Kayla.... i got P'Mos new cd and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE Roo Laew Tong God Krai... the song from episode 7.  its jus soooo  :wub:
[post="49556"][/post]​
Hiya fan,

Girl I know! Mos is like the biggest a$$ in this lakorn. The part when Aom slapped him when he called her easy was so freaken loud. I was like "Ouch!" Yep, I forgave him too after that intimate song he sang to Aom. Damn, he's such a cutie. I've been on a Mos high ever since this lakorn aired. I love it! I'm glad that he's totally brushing Sai off. I mean he told her how he feels but the biotch just don't get it. I guess that's how all n'rai's are. They are just crazy and obsess over p'ek. There might be a big possibility that Aom might work for Mos' hotel since he will start to work at a hotel outside of bangkok now. I can't wait till tomorrow.

Girl, I'm listening to that song right now as we speak. I have it on repeat. LOL But hey, one song is still missing from the lakorn. You know the slow song that came on when Aom was in the van, going back to Thailand. And Mos was driving back to the school. I love that song too. But I didn't hear it on Mos' album. I wonder where the song came from.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
numfon said:
hey..remember the song they played when all of them went site seeing together in swiss? is that song in the album too? or is that the song from epi 7 you're talking about?
[post="49559"][/post]​
Numfon, yes that's the song we are talking about. It is on Mos' album. It's the fourth song.