Hua Jai Chocolate

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL...kayla you're too funny!!! Yeah...Aom's reaction was good...man, that girl knows she wants him...haha...

and OMG...Aom is pregnant!!! This lakorn just keep us fans going crazier, doesn't it? LOL...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Epsisode 18

Aom returned to the wedding reception looking exhausted and tired. As she was approaching the rest of the gang, she got light headed and nearly fainted. Jamie told her to go visit the hospital and Aom stated that she will the next day. Sai found the wedding invitation that Mos had left at home and immediately went to the wedding in search of Mos. Mos was on his way out the door and saw Sai. Sai asked Mos how come he came to the wedding without letting her know. She asked Mos did he come to see Aom. Mos said, “No�. And Sai said if it’s like that then she will go and talk to them to see what’s going on. Mos instantly grabbed her arm and told her not to do so. Sai looking not so pleased said that she’s not sure that Mos and Aom had stopped having connection with one another. Sai said that she doesn’t like to be played. They started to argue intensively and Mos had to stop Sai from going in by hugging her. Urgh Sai gets on my nerves. Sai was surprised by Mos’ hug. Mos is very vulnerable and depress right now. He feels that the relationship between him and Aom has been shattered and will be never the same like when they first met.

Mos hugged Sai and said that no one likes to be played. He told Sai that he’s wrong for not telling her and said sorry. Sai looked surprised by his words. Mos, speaking in general to Sai, said that he just found out that during the time when we are upset the feelings overcome us and we get mad at ourselves and at the person we love, meaning Aom. He said that we get so mad that we can’t do anything right and at the end; we hurt everything that is surrounding us. Sai looked like what the hell just happened. She asked Mos is he not mad at her. Mos told Sai that he understands and that people who’s been disappointed usually do dumb things and that he doesn’t want Sai to follow in the same footsteps as him. And he told Sai that about their wedding, he wants some time first. Poor Mos. He looks devastated and hopeless in love.

Aom and the chef guy went to the hospital. When Aom came out of the doctor’s office, she looked lost and overtaken by what the doctor had told her. When Aom got home she had to go vomit in the restroom. She had flashback of what the doctor had told her that she’s pregnant and began to cry by herself. She cried and had flashback of that one night her and Mos had shared and said, “How come it can’t just end�, meaning the bond between her and Mos. Poor Aom. I felt so sorry for her. She’s lost and doesn’t know which direction to take now. Mos and Phet went out drinking. Mos told Phet that every time he sees Aom, he’s never his own self. He said that he had a lot of happiness but also a lot of sadness when he sees her. Phet said that love is like that. It’s bitter and it’s sweet. Mos said that he’s tired of what’s going on, but he’s lost also. He said he doesn’t want to say goodbye to Aom, but he also doesn’t want Aom to hate him either. He asked Phet what he should do. Phet said that he should give himself some time and be calm and one day he will be able to accomplish it. Mos said that he has to control his feelings and to be only a friend towards Aom; he has to try his best to understand that he will only be her friend. Mos is now beginning to fight his feelings to only accept Aom as a friend. It won’t be easy though.

That night Aom was sitting outside of her house thinking about what’s happening. The chef guy came out and asked her does she want a glass of milk. Aom said she doesn’t want any. Aom, trying to hold her tears back, told the chef guy that she wants his support. The chef guy said that she already has it. Aom, holding his hand, started to cry and said how come he has to be so nice to her. The chef guy asked her what’s going on and Aom told him that when she’s ready, she will tell him everything. Aom cried and laid her head on the chef guy’s shoulder. The chef guy is so nice towards Aom. I wonder how he’s going to react when he finds out about Aom’s pregnancy. The next day Aom went to go visit the doctor and as she was leaving, the Thai lady who’s also staying at the hospital saw Aom came out of the Obstetrics and Gynecology office. She also over heard the nurse telling Aom to take her medicine, so I’m sure she knows that Aom might be pregnant. Phet and Jamie are planning to go on their honeymoon at Mos’ hotel in Hur Hen. The Thai lady seems to have a plan for Mos and Aom to meet up so she said that they all should go together. She said that ever since they got back to Thailand they haven’t had a chance to go anywhere together. She asked Aom to go also. Aom, looking not so sure, decided to go too. I love the Thai lady. She’s really is trying her best to bring Aom and Mos back together even though she’s sick.

When they got to Hur Hen, Mos came and greeted them in the lobby. Mos didn’t know that the whole gang were coming and was surprised to see Aom coming out of the van. They both looked at each other with discomfort look and said hello. Mos is keeping his distance away from Aom since he’s trying his best to be a friend towards her. In the hotel room, Jamie asked Aom is there something wrong with Aom because she hasn’t been acting well. Aom told Jamie that the problem she’s having now only herself can resolve it. She told Jamie that she came to Hur Hen to resolve the issue, meaning telling Mos about her pregnancy. Later on that night, they had a get together on the beach. Mos came and greet them but didn’t stay because he didn’t want to get too close to Aom. They just look at one another with a discomfort look and then Mos excused himself to get back to work.

After the get together was over, Aom went to go find Mos to have a little talk. Mos was surprised to see her and they had a little talk but both looking very discomfort towards one another. Mos asked Aom when her shop will open and etc. They were even scared to look at each other face. When Aom finally worked up the nerves to tell Mos about her pregnancy, Mos’ phone rang and he had to excuse himself to receive the call since he didn’t know the number. Sai was on the phone asking Mos how come he didn’t invite her to come along. Mos lied to her saying that he’s at Chiang Mai Hotel working for his dad. LOL Aom heard Mos talking on the phone with Sai and went back to her room. When Mos turned back around, Aom was gone. Mos went searching for her. He called her room number and asked Aom how come she left without telling him and asked her what is it that she had to tell him. Aom said never mind and that she was tired and wanted to rest and hung up on him. The Thai lady condition is getting worse. It was sad seeing Kai, crying, and hugging on to her. THE END

Screencaps coming next. :cheering

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Screencaps Episode 18

Awww...Aom looks so pretty with the flower in her hair. The hotel is beautiful!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow thanks for summary! man, i hate when it happen! you know plan to tell but something came up then other just left.. geesh..it just ughh! you know what i mean. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx again kayla for the sc and summary..i hate it when the nang rai gets in the way of the praek and nang ek..now aom is probaly gonna keep it a secret..i bet her friend is gonna end up telling mos..happens all the time..yes aom does look really pretty with the flower on her head

ahs

sarNie Egg
Lovin the summaries and screen caps..thanks. Comps dead so can't even watch anymore.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You gals are so very welcome!

Yea, I know what yall mean. Everytime n'ek fixing to tell p'ek someting, stupid n'rai always have to ruin the moment. Don't worry Mos will find out about the pregnancy soon or later. Next week episode showed the beach scene and the scene of Aom drowning and Mos rescued her. Can't wait to see it. Judging from the ending credits, the lakorn still has some more scenes that we haven't scene so I'm guessing within another week the lakorn will end. :wavecry:

Sillygurl, Me lub you too. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww kayla please dont mention the ending..cuz i dont want to know when its ending..im gonna be sad..theres not really any lakorn im looking foward to watching this month

tang071

sarNie Elites
does aom being pregnant actually work out? since didnt they stay at switzerland longer? i dunno, but i totally hated how aom was about to tell mos and confide in him and everything but that stupid phone call. i bet the n'rai will come over and cause chaos. and isnt mos being nicer to sai..ahh. hopefully when mos finds out the truth about aom being pregnant, he wont be stupid and say that its nop's child.
dont u think mos acts like those stalkerish ex-bf's...but i guess its ok cuz aom still loves him. i just dont understand why she just wont make up with mos. i'm going to be annoyed if aom runs away, has the child, tells nop of course and he'll be the good guy taking care of the child as if it were his own, mos will think its nop, and then in the end they know the truth, the end. cuz that would suck.

samkob

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is so good! I like all the scenes between nang ek and pe ek!!! I wish the p'ek was Tik or Captain hehee.... the lakorn would have been so much better!!! :wub:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
tang071 said:
does aom being pregnant actually work out? since didnt they stay at switzerland longer? i dunno, but i totally hated how aom was about to tell mos and confide in him and everything but that stupid phone call. i bet the n'rai will come over and cause chaos. and isnt mos being nicer to sai..ahh. hopefully when mos finds out the truth about aom being pregnant, he wont be stupid and say that its nop's child.
dont u think mos acts like those stalkerish ex-bf's...but i guess its ok cuz aom still loves him. i just dont understand why she just wont make up with mos. i'm going to be annoyed if aom runs away, has the child, tells nop of course and he'll be the good guy taking care of the child as if it were his own, mos will think its nop, and then in the end they know the truth, the end. cuz that would suck.
[post="55106"][/post]​
well...arent all lakorns basically run through those types of storyline...i'm really beginning to lose my hope in a really good lakorn..its all the same..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Babyt said:
well...arent all lakorns basically run through those types of storyline...i'm really beginning to lose my hope in a really good lakorn..its all the same..
[post="55324"][/post]​

true ! true ! they need to change thing around and make aom confront mos dat she pregrant wiht his baby and he must pay child support or soemthing instread of runing alway or the pk think the child is not his and didn't in the begin of the lakonr we have aom give up to mos in the cabin lol dat something differ so the producer should pull anohter under his sleve instread of folloiwing those type of storyline , eh ?