Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, I'm an old pervert when it comes to Thai lakorn rape scene. I think it's funny in a weird way. LOL Oh well, I guess it's good that it wasn't successful or else Aom would've got pissed even more. At least they did slept with each other willingly before. But damit! I still would've love for it to happened.

But dude, during the rape scene, Mos looks sooooooooooo dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn freaken HOT. Yall should've seen the way he ripped his tie and shirt off. OMG! He's so damn FIONE. Especially since he was angry and drunk and going wild at Aom. The scene was pretty intense. Alot of ripping and slapping. DAMN MOS IS FIONE. :shocked: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..alittle dissapointed huh kayla..p'boyd tricked us..it seem like it was actually a rape scene too..but guess not..oh well..if mos rape aom then she would have been mad at him more and the storyline will keep on going and the lakorn would be longer..im thinking it might end in the next two epi?..well im just guessing

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Episode 17

Phet has asked Jamie to marry him. Jamie wasn’t sure about Phet’s decision whether he is playing around or being serious with her about getting married so she went and discuss it with Aom and the chef guy. Jamie said that Phet mess around with many girls and that he’s not truthful to her. Phet over heard the conversation and said that all of them girls are girls that he play around with but Jamie is the only person that he take seriously. Phet said that Jamie is the only person that makes him mad and etc, but he never wants to get mad at her. He stated that Jamie makes him want to become a better person. Awww..so sweet. Jamie was surprised by his remarks. He told Jamie that she is a friend and also the person that he loves and then he got on his knees and asked Jamie for her hand in marriage. Jamie was all shy, blushing. Aom went to congrats Jamie and hugged her and afterward Aom seems to be thinking about what if she was in Jamie’s shoe, meaning if she will ever have that special day. She was very happy for Jamie.

The funny Thai guy found out about the Thai lady illness, but they told him to promise not to tell the others. However, Aom and the gang are suspicious of why the Thai lady is in the hospital too long. Phet and Mos went out drinking that night. Mos congrats Phet on the good news and said that he can’t believe that Phet is the first one to get married. Mos said that right now he and Aom are at their worse. They are worse than people who don’t even know each other. Mos said that Phet doesn’t understand that when he met Aom at the hospital, he tried his best to contain himself but he couldn’t, and now he has to see Aom at Phet’s wedding again. Mos returned home and saw Sai and his father discussing wedding plans. Mos said angrily “marriage again, everyone seems to want to get married� and left the room leaving Sai calling after him. Mos is definitely fed up with love and the term marriage.

When Mos got to the wedding reception, he got there just in time when everyone was taking group picture with the bride and groom. He eyed Aom as soon as he noticed her, standing by the chef guy, taking the picture. Aom looked at him with an odd discomfort face. During the wedding reception, as Phet and Jamie were expressing their feelings towards one another, Mos kept on drinking, looking at the chef guy and Aom. He felt that the chef guy and Aom wants to get married also and got even more heated and angry. OMG! He’s so damn sexy when he’s mad. I just want to scream out loud. Mos went over to the chef guy and started to talk shiet. LOL

As soon as the discussion was getting heated, Aom came just in time to get the chef guy. Mos said to Aom in a smart drunk way, “You walk over so quickly. I’m just talking to him that’s all. Do you want to know what we talked about?� Aom said, “Talk about what?� Mos said, “About marriage.� Then he went on and asked the chef guy does the chef guy like this kind of wedding celebration. The chef guy said that he never thought of marriage and that marriage is not important as the heart. Mos started to clap his hands sarcastically at the chef guy’s statement. Before the conversation got any further, Aom told the chef guy to get her some drinks. She told Mos that he’s drunk and the he should be careful, meaning be careful of his action. Mos walked after her and said that the truth is he’s never got drunk because of alcohol, but being drunk because of people, meaning Aom, he’s definitely has. LOL The boy is so damn aggressive and crazy. Aom got annoyed by him and asked, “I want to know what is wrong with you?� Mos with his drunken butt said, “I told you already. I’m drunk because of you.� Yall should see his action towards Aom. Mos started talking shiet to Aom stating that Aom is probably too busy choosing which guy she wants to married with and etc. Aom was like what the hell are you talking about. Aom got pissed of by his remarks so she took the glass of alcohol from his hand and splashed it on Mos’ face, which made him even more aggressive and angry.

Aom went back into the party and Jamie told her that she left her bracelet in the hotel room. Aom said that she’ll go get it and Mos noticed her leaving and followed her closely. When Aom found the bracelet in the hotel room and turned around, she saw Mos standing there in the room. She was shock and surprised and asked him why did he come in. Mos looked at her with a serious look and said that she broke it off with him plenty of times, but he never felt that she really means it until today. He said that Aom is very good making him the biggest dumbass as she had done. Aom said, “What are you talking about? If you want to be crazy, be crazy by yourself. I don’t want to talk to you.� As she was walking away, Mos grabbed her and pressed her against the mirror wall. Mos said angrily that he only wants to know how she handles all of her guys. What is it that they have that he doesn’t have. Aom started to scream saying she doesn’t know what he’s talking about and started to scream for help. Mos didn’t release his grip and took his hand to cover up her mouth. Aom tried her best to break free from him. Mos then took his hand and grabbed Aom’s face and said those other guys were probably more sweet to Aom than he, but he’s not willing to lose. With a vicious look, he told Aom that they used to be so close for one night so why don’t they try to do it again and that maybe Aom will change her heart.

Mos then picked Aom and put her on the bed. Aom started to scream. Mos got on top of Aom and started to rip off his tie and shirt as Aom was trying her best to break lose from him. He pinned Aom down and said angrily that he met a girl at Switzerland that told him love is sweet and bitter like chocolate. He said that at first it was sweet and then later on the bitterness did come as predicted. He started to kiss on Aom intensively and Aom started to slap him, making him more crazy. Damn this scene was intense. Yall should watch it. Aom finally broke lose from Mos and ran off the bed. As Mos approaching her again she got scared and took the vase and hit Mos across the head, causing his head to bleed. Mos finally got his self together and told Aom he’s sorry. Aom asked him was he okay. She was surprised by his action and asked him it has to be something that’s bothering him. Mos walked to the balcony and said that love sometime will make one act drunk and crazy. He told Aom that he’s just a weak guy who’s can’t accept to lose and that she can think of him like that. Aom asked him, “Lose to what? Lose to who?� Mos said that he doesn’t want to talk about it anymore and that he promise that what happened will not occur again and that Aom doesn’t need to be scared. Aom stood on the balcony looked confuse and sad. THE END

-----------------

I'm so in LUB with Mos. Can you gals beleive that he's in his 30's. Dude, he look so freaken young. :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg kayla thanks so much for the summary and sc's ...ahh i so wanna watch this lakorn right now !!!...wow sounds like mos did go insane haha...i wonder...i jus wonder when will they make up!lol...

kayla do u no how many more eps this lakorn has?sorry if i keep askin u this everytime i post but....i dont want it to end lolz ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kayla for the summary and sc!..gosh..mos is going nutz..lol..love it when he gets mad..he has the look in his eyes..makes him look more attractive..shucks..no "r" scenes..it looked so instense like it was actually gonna be a rape scene but then we got fooled..mos unbotton his shirt and everything..but then thats good..so aom wont get even more mad at him..i hope aom does get pregnant..it'll make the lakorn more intense.. :D this lakorn keeps me wanting to know whats gonna happen in the next epi..probaly mos is gonna play hard to get again..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...even if it wasn't successful...I'm fully satisfied!!! Did you girls see the way he tore up his tie and his shirt...SO SEXY...the kisses were so aggressive and he had his hand grabbing her hair too...now, that's super HOTT!!! Oh and the way he had his hand on her face...oooo...I like that a lot...I love how he just sits on top of her like that...whew...one of the best rape scenes this year!!!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
ceda_lee said:
OMG...even if it wasn't successful...I'm fully satisfied!!! Did you girls see the way he tore up his tie and his shirt...SO SEXY...the kisses were so aggressive and he had his hand grabbing her hair too...now, that's super HOTT!!! Oh and the way he had his hand on her face...oooo...I like that a lot...I love how he just sits on top of her like that...whew...one of the best rape scenes this year!!!
[post="53443"][/post]​

so agree with u the best, it was so real and intense.............i was screaming myself

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
U guys r so crazy about the rape scence..... :D .......Well well well thanks for the summary ..i cannot wait to see the next episode.....All the summary and screen cap make me just want to watch it more and more...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
PREGNANT ALERT! PREGNANT ALERT! :w000t:

Gals, AOM IS PREGNANT! On part 18 it showed Aom going to the hospital for check up since she fainted at the Jamie's wedding and the doctor said she is pregnant.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...My prediction came true...I'll be back with screencaps and summary tonight. Now Mos really have a reason to keep on loving Aom. It only gets better!! :shocked:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
[post="53443"][/post]​
Ceda_Lee, I'm totally feeling your post. I nearly fainted also when Mos ripped off his tie and shirt, sitting on top of Aom. OMG! And the way Aom was pulling him off of her, pulling his shirt and slapping. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ommmmmg kayla!!!!..are u serious..so our prediction did come true..we were hoping she would get pregnent too..and she did!!..man i love p' boyd..he knows how to make the fans happy..it could be almost like royleh if mos rape aom and aom kept it a secret when shes pregnant..but yay im soo happy!,i just watch epi 17..and man was mos going crazy..when he tried to rape aom..i was like so intense..and then when aom hit him with the vase he totally change to a different person..he went from crazy to a nice person..what a good actor he is..
so this is gonna be longer then since aom is pregnant..even if the rape wasnt successful its still HOT..

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!
:w000t: Aom is pregnant :w000t:
I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Do u guys think aom will tell mos that she carried his child?
I hope so. :D