Hua Jai Chocolate

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I have it on repeat also!!!! hahaa its just a great song

oh yea i totally forgot about that song while they are driving. another phantom song that is gunna drive us crazy.

you know i thought the slap that jamie gave him seemed like he didnt expected it and that it really hurt too... hes just takin so much abuse from the girls!

yea... when they were going on interviews i was thinking HELLOOOO you know the son of the "great hotel owner" why not go get a job from him... damn being prideful. haha but since he will be gone, they probably will go there since they gotta meet up again somehow right??

cant wait for the new episodes

numfon

sarNie Adult
mmkay..i LOVE the name "Huajai Chocolate"..but linking the lakon's name to Waan's future chocolate store is so...grrrrr..>_<

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....It's getting sooooooo freaken good! :w000t:

I just got done watching part 15. OMG! The part when Mos was on the radio, telling the love story that represent him and Aom, was so freaken sweet. I am like totally in love with Mos right now. His voice was so soothing and sweet. Too bad Aom didn't get to hear the radio, but everyone else heard it. Mos waited all day long for Aom at the park but everytime they were about to see each other, they always miss each other by a couple of second. The part when Mos was upset and crying at the park broke my heart. Poor guy. All he wanted was to be able to see Aom's face again even if it's the last time. Fate is taking a toll on them right now.

It was really nice of Jamie to actually allow Mos and Aom to meet for Aom's b-day. I think she's beginning to believe that Mos really does love Aom and that they are meant to be. I love the scene when Mos saw the rainbow at the park. It corresponded to the story he told on the radio. Too bad the rainbow later on disappeared when Aom disappeared from the park. Mos was devestated. Also, the chef guy's b-day gift to Aom was a chocolate shop as Aom had always wanted. They will run the chocolate shop together. More drama once Mos finds out. lol

OMG! And part 16, which airs tomorrow, Mos and Aom will finally reunite. And guess who brought them together? The two Thai ladies that were at Switzerland. On the preview, it showed the two Thai ladies having a reunion with all of the Thai students, and Mos showed up with a bottle of wine. It also showed the chef guy giving Mos the cold shoulder. It's time for the jealous scenes. Can't wait till tomorrow.

I love Mos! He so darn fione with those collar shirts and the buiness suit. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..every episode is to die for..when kaylay writes down the summary for in each epi..it always drives me crazy..every epi is a must see all the time..u never wanna miss it..thanx kayla!..im soooo in love with mos too..i never seen him in this type of role..i hope he plays more of it whenever he has another lakorn..i like him with aom now..lol..aom always has chemistry with her co star..u dont even know who is the best she goes with..

numfon

sarNie Adult
i thought the chef guy was supposedly so 'giving' that he doesn't even want to control or own Waan. ..and what's with this possession/jealousy/cold shoulder now? hmmmm? chur. lol

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
can someone please upload these songs?
Roo Laew Tong God Krai...
and track 4 in *mos's album - mos patipahn*?

from reading what some people have said about these songs..
which are "good" and "really like it"

and ...... i just want to listen to these songs and see if it;s good or not.. because i havent watched hua-jai chocolate yet... please?
i just wanna check if its good or not .. imma going to buy it straight away if the songs are reallly good like how some people said it was.. thanks in advance!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
numfon said:
i thought the chef guy was supposedly so 'giving' that he doesn't even want to control or own Waan. ..and what's with this possession/jealousy/cold shoulder now? hmmmm? chur. lol
[post="50014"][/post]​
Actually, the chef guy is still a nice guy. Judging from the preview I thought it was the other way around. :lmao:

OMG! I love Mos sooo much! Mos is back being an ass towards Aom. Gosh, he just look so darn sexy when he's mad! I don't know what it is about guys looking pissed that turns me on. I'm just freaken weird. LOL The game of love is on between Aom and Mos. First Aom brushed Mos off giving him the cold shoulder. And now Mos is brushing or trying to brush Aom off since he felt that he was the person getting used by Aom instead. They are not on good terms so for those who want some more of the sweet Aom and Mos, well not just yet at least. But that's good, right? It just makes Mos more aggressive towards Aom. Aggressive in a hot steamy way that is..LOL

Mos is making all kind of crazy remarks towards Aom, his outlook about life and love is more dense than what it used to be. But you know that deep down inside they still love each other. It's time for the kiss slap scenes, and that's how I like it. I'm a drama queen and I'm loving all of the drama that's happened. Especially if it makes Mos more crazy in love with Aom. Mos character reminds me alot of Tik's character in Roy Lae Snei Rai. Just insanely crazy, a jerk at times, sexy, and sweet and soft all in one package. :w000t:

I'll be back with a more detailed summary tonight. Mos marry me? :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]] said:
can someone please upload these songs?
Roo Laew Tong God Krai...
and track 4 in *mos's album - mos patipahn*?

from reading what some people have said about these songs..
which are "good" and "really like it"

and ...... i just want to listen to these songs and see if it;s good or not.. because i havent watched hua-jai chocolate yet... please?
i just wanna check if its good or not .. imma going to buy it straight away if the songs are reallly good like how some people said it was.. thanks in advance!
[post="50286"][/post]​

Hiya,

You can listen to the song here..http://thai.2tunes.com/

Scroll down until you see Mos album.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited becasue I have just ordered Mos's new Cd yesterday and hopefully it'll get here soon...he's so find and good looking

Bou

sarNie Adult
o0omy kayla haha u just made my day with ur post hahaha..so funni i think mos already proposed to me...:p haha...but i cant wait to see the upcomin episode...do you or anyone no when this lakorn is goin to end? :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
o0omy kayla haha u just made my day with ur post hahaha..so funni i think mos already proposed to me...:p haha...but i cant wait to see the upcomin episode...do you or anyone no when this lakorn is goin to end? :(
[post="50378"][/post]​
What Bou! Mos already proposed to you? We are about to have some drama then like in the lakorn. :lol:

I don't know when the lakorn will end either. I hope not yet because I'm going to be bored, having nothing to watch since both Aom's lakorns will end.

Summary to Episode 16

The two Thai ladies in Switzerland came back to Thailand. They decided to do a gathering at the house with all of the Thai students. The lady that own the Thai store in Thailand has some kind of illness. But they did not share the news with the students. At the gathering the Thai lady counted all of them and said that one is missing. Aom and the gang looked around and were like who is missing. Next thing you know, Mos showed up. Mos instantly looked at Aom with a cute relieving smile. He has been dying to see her since she moved in with the chef and Jamie did not tell him where Aom stays. Aom looked stunned and surprised to see him also. Phet told Jamie that he is not the person that told Mos to come. The Thai lady heard them fussing so she said that she is the person who invited Mos because she wanted to see all of them together. Aom ex-boyfriend, Man, has been stalking Aom and finally found where she is staying. At the gathering as the conversation was building, the Thai lady, speaking in general, said that do they know what is more important than love? She said that friendship is more important than love. She was saying that but she really directed it towards Aom and Mos.

Aom excused herself and went inside the house. Mos then made an excuse to use the restroom. As Aom was preparing the food inside, Mos stood by the door, saying that what the Thai lady said is true and that how come they had to be like this. Aom, looking nervous, said that there’s nothing wrong with her. Mos walked behind her and said that he’s sorry for what happened at her work place. Aom said that he’s not involved. Mos don’t know that Sai was behind what happened. Mos said that if he wasn’t involved then why did she had to hide, quit her job, moved out, and change her cell phone number. He said isn’t that too much? He said how you want me to think? What kind of person you see me as? Aom said it doesn’t matter what kind of person he is and that they are two different people from two different worlds. Mos, looking frustrated, said at the end it’s always back to the same situation between being rich and poor. Mos asked Aom is she willing to give up so easy like that. Aom said she’s willing to give up and said that he can blame her, and maybe it’s because she doesn’t love him that much. Mos looked stun and hurtful by her remarks. Next thing you know, the chef guy entered the house calling Aom. Mos immediately looked back with a surprise look as Aom went to greet the chef guy and also holding hands. Okay, I got to skip some parts here before this summary gets too long.

Later on at the gathering, Mos over heard the rest of the gang talking about Aom’s chocolate shop and decided to follow Aom and the chef guy home. When he gets there, he was snooping around outside and next thing you know he sees Man outside destroying the chocolate shop’s sign, which by the way, Aom named the shop Hua Jai Chocolate. Sweet, huh? Man was outside going crazy destroying the sign making all kind of vulgar remarks. Aom and the gang rushed outside to see what was going on. Mos saw them coming outside and quickly hid behind the car. Man was going crazy cussing everyone out excusing Aom and the chef guy of being together. Jamie jumped in and told Man that Aom and the chef guy is opening the shop together and that they will also share their life together in a big house and etc. She only said that so that Man can get the point and get out of Aom’s life. As they are were arguing outside, Mos heard the entire conversation that took place. He heard everything Jamie said and looked stun and surprise. Mos was pissed. He felt that he was being played all along by Aom.

The next day Mos went shooting to release some anger. Phet came to see him there. Mos said that he played the piano and shot the gun with the same hand, but what’s different now is his heart. Meaning his heart has changed from back then. He said that the heart that has love is no longer with him. Phet looked shocked by Mos sudden attitude change. Mos told Phet to look at the target that he just shot; he said that the target is the dumbest guy in the world; he believes that she loves him, and that he’s the only person she has, and was in the mind frame thinking that love is so big but at the end, that dumb guy ended. He was stating all of that in reference to him and Aom. Poor Mos, he’s heart broken. Phet told Mos about the background between Aom and the chef guy. Mos said that Sai used to tell him that Aom is just someone to help his loneliness, and then Mos said, but instead he’s the object of loneliness for Aom. He told Phet that Aom better wishes she runs into him when he’s in a good mood. LOL..The boy is crazy.

The next day Mos went to visit the Thai lady in the hospital. As he was walking he almost bumped into Aom without realizing it was her. They were both shock to see each other. Except that now Mos is not the same guy. LOL Aom said to Mos you came too? Mos got smart at her and said if it’s not what you had hope far then you can leave. Aom looked surprise by his wording and attitude. In the Thai lady’s hospital room, Mos was making all kinds of smart remarks towards Aom. The two Thai ladies and Aom were surprised by Mos sudden attitude change. Aom gave the Thai lady some chocolate candy and Mos smart butt said that just because it’s sweet doesn’t mean it’s always good forever. Aom looked like what the hell is wrong with you. LOL Aom then decided to give the Thai lady fruits instead. Mos got all crazy and said yea just change it if you don’t like it just change it over and over and etc. He was comparing all of that to how he feels about Aom. LOL Yall need to see that scene. Mos is freaken crazy.

Outside of the hospital the Thai ladies asked Aom what is wrong with Mos. He’s acting worse than how he was when he first got to Switzerland. Aom said that she doesn’t know and wanted to know also what’s wrong with him. The Thai lady said why you don’t just go ask him then. Aom went to ask Mos what is wrong with him and why is he acting like this. Mos with a smart crazy remark said what’s wrong with me? I’m a dumb guy and now and fixing to be a crazy guy. LOL Aom looked scared by his remarks. Mos smart butt then said you scared? Then you better by far away from me because I won’t guarantee your safety. LOL That night Mos went to the bar with Sai, looking sad and emotionally drained. And guess what song they played at the bar? They played Mariah Carey’s “We Belong Together� LOL I thought that was funny and had to point that out to yall. Exact did a good job with the song selection at the bar. Well of course Sai is totally trying to take advantage of being close to Mos since he’s all lonely and vulnerable now. She tried to come on to Mos and attempted to kiss him but Mos saw Aom’s face and jerked away from Sai. THE END

screencaps coming next.

Dude, I totally don't know how my summary got this long. I just type and type and this is what I ended up with. I think Mos will rape Aom in the next episode. I can't wait to see my kiss slap scenes. :w000t:

Bou

sarNie Adult
yeap kayla he already proposed to me ....ur a lil late haha ...do u wanna come to our weddin?lol :p

wow...good job with the summary...i love it i cant wait to watch it omg i cant believe hes turned back to being that asshole/jerk at the beginnin lol...omg i so wanna wtch epi 15 and 16 and the episode afta that where he gets even more krazy and rapes aom..poor her..she better get pregnant haha jkz...o yea i love it how u added those lil details about what song they played at the bar n everythin ahha ur to kute haha...but ahh this lakorn is gettin me krazy..so does song rao ahha...but so sad both or these lakorns are comin to an end....best two drama lakorns ive seen this year *sighs*

please keep me updated kayla...forever i am greatful hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes thanx kayla for the summary..really good in details :D ..mos is going crazy..it sure doesnt seem like himself..he totally change..its funny how hes talkin smart to aom now..but yeh poor aom..gonna get rape..wonder how she gonna react to mos this time..she was alwayd mad at him..yeh i hope she do get pregnant :w000t: this lakorn would be just perfect!

numfon

sarNie Adult
O_O thanks for the summaryyy...can't wait to watch it. :D!!! i'm back to this lakon again since Song Rao ended. (still haven't watched the ending, though)

mmkay, rewinding a few eppies back..my favorite line that mos said to aom was "i'm not a plant, but i'm the man who loves you. don't ignore me."

lool..so straight-foward. ^_^!!! :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Whew...finally got the screencaps together. Screencaps of eipsode 14 - 16. Enjoy!

Mos, marry me? :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh..mos is so damn fine!..and aom..shes beautiful!..perfect match hehe..aom just gets prettier and prettier..thanx kayla for the sc!

Bou

sarNie Adult
kayla how many times have i told you..mos is already married to me hahhaha :p thanks tinah for the link!now i realli realli wanna watch those next few episodes i cant wait to see wat happens! newayz im off to bed ladies*with mos :p* hopefully he'll pull that move on me like he did to aom haha.. newayz goodnite and swtdrmz!