.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
All the cute clips compressed into one. Thought the song na sung was created by Lays, but it's actually a real song by P'Bird

http://youtu.be/nQAmuNA3uOI

P'Birds full version

http://youtu.be/kHuohbdb2H4

Step

Mrs James Ma
Priew magazine full pics

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello everyone,

I have not posted in a while hehehe & :flowers: thank you all for keeping this home active :thumbsup:.

I finally decided to share this cute photo/collage I made last year. The first time I saw the baby photo I instantly fell in love with his cuteness especially his eyes :coverlaf:. When I first started watching TNNKK last year, I adore Na's eyes then it hit me that Na's eyes are similar to the baby's eyes too & then when I watched RFTD and saw the photo of NY from RFTD for magazine photoshoot, I compare NY photo with the baby photo & voila came this cute photo/collage. I see a lot of similarities between NY & the baby.

Does anyone also see the similarities between NY & the baby too? Do tell me :coverlaf: or just post your thoughts on the photo/collage :lol:.

P.s. not sure if NY will see this but if you guys did, do give me hints/signs :lol:.

Ryu + Mayumi & Baby

Cr to Ms.Zoe, RFTD photo & unknown cute baby

Ms.Zoe

@bubbles8, the baby has his mother's cheeks, he does not inherit his father's dimples lol. Actually GRGR is my first NY's lakorn, if it were not for a MV on YouTube I watched in the Spring season last year of the part when Khun Charles pulled Falada close to him & initiated the kiss on stage, I would not have watched GRGR & adore them since & watch more of their lakorns. I do find it exciting when the actor does what Khun Charles did on that stage :pervie:, Khun Charles's eyes got my attention :faint:. Their lakorn I watched next is DJA then TNNKK then last RFTD. I think a few days before the premiere date of RFTD, I decided to post my first post in RFTD thread :coverlaf:. TNNKK is my favorite NY's lakorn even though it was not the first NY's lakorn I watched. I want for myself P'Athit, he is an ideal man & lover :coverlaf:. I like relationship progression of Darunee & Athit, it is so sweet, a hate to respect & to love relationship lol. The lakorn also has other qualities that I like too. And the songs in it are so sweet & catchy. I remembered I spent my sleeping hours to watch it hahaha.

Ms.Zoe

I know we have other readers, silent readers visiting this home besides the ladies who have posted in here :coverlaf:. Above is my story of how I got to know & adore NY. I would love to know & read your story of how NY came into your life :lol:. We all come from different walks of life & I have always wanted to read other NYers' stories of how they got to know & adore NY. Please share your stories, I'm all eyes & ears to hear and read your stories :).

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I remember my first ever lakorn was this one with jui and stefan and thought it was funny, so went searching for other comedy lakorns. Back in the days i used to watch alot of lakorns and didnt really care who was in it, then came to realise theres ALOT of unneccessary raping in lakorns so i kinda lost interest. Lucky i stumbled on Ya's first lakorn with Rome, thought rome was goodlooking and ya was gorgeous, so thought i try it. Fell in love with ya's character as Nuch, she wasnt the typical weak female lead and i was really mesmerised by her beauty. Then went to search for her other works and saw DJA, i saw the poster (but thought the male lead was ugly, so didnt want to watch lol) and the synopsis was so typical of romeo and juliet so (again didnt want to watch lol). Back then, ya's only other work was GRGR, but it wasnt finished filming yet so i had force myself to watch DJA hahah lucky i did! When Jeed first appeared, i couldnt believe it was Yaya, because it was so different to her first role. I love a girl like jeed, fiesty on the outside but soft in the side. I wasnt really impressed with fai's look at first, but by the time finished DJA, i was totally in LOVE with Na fai. I love a hotheaded character like fai, he's too adorable. Actually DJA is my all the time fav lakorn, it has cute romance, lovable bromance, great friendship and having a character like P'noo tor (i love him to bits) is just the perfect icing on the cake!

Then it was the waiting game for grgr to air, and waiting and anticipating for wishy's subbing everyday (it was torturous lol). And while waiting for every episode, its squeezing time to watch wishy's subs of naya's talk shows and bts, and getting to know the real them offscreen to fall deeper and deeper in love with them and their individual personalities. I still the days when tnnkk aired, it was waiting everyday for Fia's recaps and wishy's subs. I loved watching lakorns with beautiful farms and sceneries and tnnkk was one of them, and adding a little spice with Athit and Darunee's love story. I adore a love story like that, a really relatable and believable love, soft and slowly growing, wish they would make more lakorns like tnnkk.

Sadly, after loving naya, i have almost completely lost interest in other lakorns and other actors/actresses, im totally missing out on all the handsome actors out there *sniff sniff* hehe

To think that p'noo tor is a father of 3daughters offscreen and acted so real as a gay character in DJA, he is an amazing actor!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This is for u zoe since na's way of apologising was ur fav from the 3zaaap. Recently on one of NNS show, Fair Gundon, an actor from NNS said that whenever ya sees someone sad or down, she quickly tries to cheer him up by.... Lol

Ms.Zoe

These are for you @bubbles8 since you love Naya's DJA & you provided many posts for me in this home :lol:.

Fai & Jeed

Cute penguins like the cute couple above

Cr as tagged & to original owners