.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

Step

Mrs James Ma
From space4ny

Now do you have a chance to meet each other often?
"Not that often if you compare before because we shoot drama together so we met more often. But after workwe meet quite often ka. Because we both do indoor climbing, so sometime we meet. It's like oh...today you come too?"
You already have a lot of news with him, is there other guy brave enough to flirt with you? She smile and answer "No ka, they might not dare to. But if someone come to flirt with me, I will never shut them out and my parent never forbid me about this." . .
If one day you and Nadech have your own special person, do you worry it is going to be a problem?
"I think it will surely have problem, but at the end if we both have our own couple. We will still be a very closest friends." . Many people keep an eye on your love. "Everything have it own time, I think I what we are now it's good already." . For example "Mark-Kim" they are bravely open about their relationship to public.
Will there any chance for you to be like that? "I think each couple has different style. For us we will alway give each other support ka." .
What type of guy do you like? The actress said "The type of guy that I like isn't fixed yet, because it's change all the time. Every time I watch a movie or read a book, I think he would be like the guy in that movie or book. But I think it have to be someone who get along with me well. Because I'm not that super sweet. He have to be prepare for the adventure and he also have to be funny too. And the most important think is that he have to get along with my family. I swear I'm not focus on what he look like. But it's ok to be a little bit good looking ka (laugh). . At the end she open up to us about her definition of love. "Love is something that human cannot live without. So, love is the thing that women is alway looking for"

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya enacting a scene for #Scoop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5RyizvmTQ

cr youtube