.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello :hiya: & Welcome! With the countless number of old & new NY's translated news, articles & etc. out there by generous & devoted NYers, this thread is created to gather them here as much as possible with the purposes for us to know about NY more, interact with each other in a friendly environment, be delusional if we want to ^____^ & etc. Any randomness we would like to share of NY are welcomed too, such as photos, videos, clips & etc. with one simple request that we briefly include why we post them so we all could know about each other around in this home ^____^. With all that being said, Let's this home's Journey begins........

:heart: :heart: :heart: THE LOVELY NY :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: HAND in HAND, WE WILL WALK OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: SEA and SAND :heart: :heart: :heart:

Some more sweet photos :heart: Athit & Darunee Forever :heart:

Cr as tagged & original owners

Old Introduction

Hello :hiya: there & Welcome :welcome1:,

This thread is created to provide translated news about NY. Since they were & are many news about NY in Thai language from magazines, etc. that most of us NYers don't understand & it is tough to keep track or find which news are in what page in RFTD's thread of 1,000 + pages :coverlaf: so I thought why don't we just have a thread with translated news, articles & etc. on NY to make things easier :D.

Ms.Zoe

I will start on this news, I posted it just recently in RFTD's thread in page 1162. Turned out that it was translated a while back by one of our wonderful translators in RFTD's thread (I think either bubba or Vimalee) which I did not know :facepalm: so a light bulb moment came to me to create this thread after reading Vimalee's reply :coverlaf:.

Vimalee translated this news again:

Yaya said, " I think I know Pe Nadech rather very well. He is a very straight forward person. Just observe his facial expression and everyone could tell what he likes or dislikes. His habits/personalities are similar to mine. We both are very straight forward persons. When we dislike something, we'll display our emotion through our facial expressions. There were times Pe Nadech would be sulky with me, and it's very normal when we worked with someone and tried to adjust to one another. However, we are reasonable persons so we don't stay sulky with each other too long. "

Cr - as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I came across on Yaya's recent brief translated interview section from Praew magazine 2015 translated by space4ny. Yaya's response is so genuine. Quality over Quantity! Nadech is really her one of a kind, there is no one like him for her. He must have a special place in her :heart:.

Cr as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I would love for all translated news of naya to be in one place, so it's easier to retrace and reread. Thanks ms zoe

But in addition to news, do you mind if post just random nice pics, clips, mvs etc of naya on here?

One of my fav photoshoot cover of them <3

Ms.Zoe

No problem at all ka @ keylargo, @ fresh, @ m9saeteurn1 & @ bubbles8. I am so glad to see you ladies here :grouphug:.

@ bubbles - we sure could post nice random photos, clips, mvs & ect. of NY here too & if possibly a short explanation of why we post them would be nice so we all could know about each other's likes & etc. :clap:. Thanks for your shares ka. I like that photo shoot cover too. Na's dancing is not up to par yet but I think he won Papa Sperbund's praises because of his personality & of the efforts he put into his dance moves. Another reason I adore Na because he always put lots of efforts in his works.  

At first when I knew about NY's new body switching lakorn, I was worried if the synopsis may be similar to Korean's drama Secret Garden because Secret Garden did not impress me but after reading the possibly synopsis of NY's lakorn I am relieved. I love the last few words "finally have their child" :yahoo:...I hope this will come true. NY are a couple in many lakorns & they are childless on every last episode of their lakorns. I think it is about TIME for them to be parents :dude:. I want to see their interactions with babies/toddlers & their interactions with each other as parents onscreen :pervie:!!

Ms.Zoe

This is one of my favorite photos of NY with children. They are like young parents with their baby girl. NY & baby all smiling cute. Na does look like a happy hubby & young daddy looking at his wife & child :spin:. Seeing how happy they are makes him happy too :heart:. Delusional me :coverlaf:. I want this kind of scene in their upcoming new lakorn.

Cr - as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think a switching body genre would really test their skills, and it will be fun, just hoping for a good production!! Whenever i watch a chinese cop drama, i always think na will look so good in a cop uniform, handsomeness overload lol and ya dressed up will also be stunning. Cant wait!! Im also missing BTS like these

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLfDE8FBXgMwwEm8N0QnavpknxAGTgA-24&params=OAFIAVgC&v=wJsSwbZyLhQ&mode=NORMAL

I think the ending song of the clip was written specifically for Na lol *the more i love you, the more i tease you* hahah

Ms.Zoe

Thanks so much @ bubbles8! She is so cute & her name Ella fits her well. I wonder how old she is now? She has many photos taken with NY. In the photo, it seems like Ya is passing her to Na & both parents (delusional mode) looks very concerned & don't want to drop her :lol:.

bubbles8 said:
Bonus pic for you zoe. Baby Ella is so cute <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ella is about 2-3yrs old now i think, the pic above was taken towards the end of tnnkk from memory :) She's all grown up now, very girly looking kek

This little cute boy is the son of P'Ann, she takes care of Lays in Thailand

Ms.Zoe

Hehe I was going to post this photo up (I was looking at Na's photos on pinterest & I saw it, what a coincidence!) & when I was about to, I saw another photo of NY & baby Ella posted by bubbles8 :lol:.

Both daddy & baby are looking cute. Mummy was probably the photographer (delusional mode) :whahuh:.

P.s. I think I will make this thread full of my delusional thoughts :smack: :lol:.

Cr - original owner

Ms.Zoe

It's NY & baby Ella day :lol:. Wow how many photos does she have with NY? Are her parents in ET industry? That photo is too funny & priceless. Daddy was probably standing in the back (delusional mode) :lol:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
She's super cute and has plenty of pics with naya. She went to one of the surprise bday for Na too, ill post a vid for u when i find it. Her parents are not in the industry, just fans from overseas

Naya love kids and so does the kids. This is the daughter of Ple nakorn (a thai host and comedian), she had a dream....too cute!

https://instagram.com/p/24x80XTZpd/

Girl: Noo fun (i dreamt)
Girl: P'yaya and p'nadech faan gun (they are bf and gf)
Dad: Owwwww

I like the dad's reaction, it's like of all things to dream abt, she dreamt of that lol