[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo posted on her IG again of Toomtam. Today it was a picture she took while watching his lakorn, Songkram Nang Ngarm season 2, which just aired its first episode.

There's definitely gotta be something planned for them. I can just sense it. I mean, they're obviously already very close and support each other regardless, but the fact that Mo publicly showed her support for Toomtam in his new lakorn on IG as well as randomly posted that old picture of them the other day means that she's probably providing fan service and hinting at TooMo's fans to anticipate their return. :D

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx I noticed your comment on Mo's IG (you have the exact same username there as here right?). But no, Toomtam, Mo and Ak aren't currently filming a lakorn together. As my post above stated, Mo just took a picture of Toomtam and Ak's scenes from Songkram Nang Ngarm season 2 to show her support for them. I can see why you could've thought it was a new project with them though. :D It looks like Mo took a picture of a scene they'd just filmed and since you can't see the girl's face in the frame either, you could easily mistake it for Mo. But now that you mention it, I do wish Toomtam, Mo and Ak could reunite in a slap-kiss lakorn! :love:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still surprised at how popular TooMo's part got. Ruk Long Jai has the most searches on youtube. :love::cheer::clap::aaaaa: Exact needs to reunite them SOON!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

Club Friday The Series 7 เหตุเกิดจากความรัก ตอน HOME ลงจอ 4 มิถุนายนนี้

เข้าสู่รักเรื่องที่ 6 แล้วเจ้าค่า… ช่อง GMM 25 บิ้วด์อารมณ์รักต่อเนื่อง เตรียมดัน Club Friday The Series 7 เหตุเกิดจากความรัก’ ตอน ‘HOME’ คว้านางเอกหน้าหวาน วิว-วรรณรท ปะทะอารมณ์ดราม่าคู่พระเอกออย-ธนา ถ่ายทอดความรักของคู่รักที่ใช้บ้านเป็นสื่อกลาง ดราม่าพร้อมกันตอนแรก คืนวันเสาร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายนนี้ สองทุ่ม… เวลาเดิม!!

cr truelife

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Has anyone watched Vill's part yet?? is it okay/good/or bad? lol I wanna watch but waiting for subs :BangHead: (if anyone ever gonna sub it lol) :facepalm:

sarNie Adult
Has anyone watched Vill's part yet?? is it okay/good/or bad? lol I wanna watch but waiting for subs :BangHead: (if anyone ever gonna sub it lol) :facepalm:
It's ok. I'm just watching it, because I feel bad for Vill's character and want to see karma get served. Oil's character is a bigger Dbag than the other story he starred in.