[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the efforts of the two subber teams. They uploaded the Chinese-subbed 2nd episode of Home.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5035421/

In the expensive and beautiful dream house, Cha seems to foresee her happy life there with Wee and with their baby boy in the future. So, she decides to buy it. Wee made some calls and helps Kwan (Bob's sister) get the job. Kwan is very excited because she will be a flight attendant and work with Wee. Wee then invites Kwan to go to the movies, and Kwan agrees. Kwan even says it's a pity that Wee's taken; she hates to break someone's heart, so she can only say sorry to Wee's girlfriend. Wee returns to his place and feels surprised and unhappy when Cha tells him she has found and bought her dream house. Since it's more expensive as to their original budget plan, Cha says she'll cover the extra expenditure and, if necessary, lend money to Wee. Wee says Cha should have consulted with him in advance, Cha replies that Wee was unavailable and, with or without the consultation, they will buy the house anyway, for Wee has promised her already.

Wee accompanies Cha to pick furniture she likes and listen to her design plans. Then they go visit Cha's mom. She asks when they will get married and suggests Wee quit his pilot job, saying she'll get him a job in her company, with higher pay. Wee tells Bob that he wants to break up with Cha, for she uses his money to buy a house of millions of Baht and he has to follow whatever her mom says, getting married and saying farewell to his freedom. Bob quickly gets his issue: Wee doesn't want to marry Cha, even though he used to do all things (stop drinking, no gathering with friends, and cooking at home) to please Cha. Wee knows he can't fake his entire life but is reluctant to let go benefits that come with Cha. Bob finally asks if Wee's talking with someone else, and Wee denies it.

Cha's busy decorating her perfect dream house, telling the contractor that the bedroom curtain is one centimeter too short and the closet and nightstand don't match, when Wee comes to see her. Before Wee's able to reveal or confess anything, Cha asks if she's again made him unhappy because she notices that Wee's been trying to avoid her. "Do you fall for another girl?" Cha asks. Wee denies and says it's because Cha pays so much money for the house and he feels embarrassed.

Kwan dumps her boyfriend and tells Wee it's due to the fact that she appreciates his help in getting her a job and she's faithful in a relationship; Kwan asks Wee to break up with Cha. While Cha whole-heartedly trusts Wee, her mom, obviously once betrayed and seriously burnt, gets angry when she knows Cha uses her money to buy the house only in the name of Wee and demands Wee tell her when they'll get married. Wee says he invests all his money in the new house, and Cha assures him that money is not a problem if he's ready for marriage.

Kwan again asks Wee to stop lying to and break up with Cha, for she hates being the third-hand in a relationship. So, Wee books a hotel room, telling Kwan he is determined to end his relationship with Cha and will live in the hotel until some kind lady takes him in. Kwan says okay with his plan but secretly puts her bra into Wee's suitcase. Wee promises to Cha's mom that he will marry Cha a.s.a.p., and they meet Mr. Songgro who knows Wee's flight schedule and almost busts his lies. Then in Wee's apartment, he's lies are again so close to be busted when Cha sees Kwan's sexy bra. Wee's explanation: his gift for Cha. On Cha's birthday, Wee gives her the ring . . .

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
just finish watching Ep.4. Im so confuse about what happened in ep.4 ending. Seems like it's the end of this series already- what else can happen next?

sarNie Adult
That's pretty much it. The bad people got the happy ending. Unless there's going to be a "to be continued" storyline of it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
That's pretty much it. The bad people got the happy ending. Unless there's going to be a "to be continued" storyline of it.
wait wait wait,so that was the END-END?
if it is, wow, thats funny:risas3:
i guess thats what Vill character gets. The moment when she walked right up to Oil at the photo shop, I really thought she would slap him but she didn't.:BangHead:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
wait wait wait,so that was the END-END?
if it is, wow, thats funny:risas3:
i guess thats what Vill character gets. The moment when she walked right up to Oil at the photo shop, I really thought she would slap him but she didn't.:BangHead:
But they said we will get 6 episode??

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
what ! really! :pancarta:
I didn't plan on watching it but since it was a short series and since i was very bored, I decided to watch it.
I can't seriously take cheating drama, lol I know what I would do 555. But I will still give a try since I'm going to cap after download all of episode. After all Vill's in the drama.

D~D

sarNie Adult
it would be cool if they add another guy for vill's charactor. :naughty2:
and i hate cheater as well.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yea, i don't understand it anymore. ep.4 really did looked as tho it ended.
it would be cool if they add another guy for vill's charactor. :naughty2:
and i hate cheater as well.
I think they had made a mistake lol we will just take 4eps, Vill has cried enough. Ikr someone who could make her smile :) especially when P'ek cheat on N'ek 555

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the Chinese-subbed EP3 of Home. Thanks again for the efforts of the subber teams.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5113464/

Bob freaks out when he knows Wee hits on Kwan, and Wee explains to Cha they dispute over money because Bob lends him money for the wedding. Wee decides to hold the wedding on March 19th when he is not scheduled to fly, but Cha's mom decides to help choose another auspicious date for the wedding and get another higher paying job for Wee. Wee enjoys travelling and loves very much his pilot career, but Cha doesn't help him this time, probably because she knows her mom will not take no for an answer and/or she also wants Wee to stay in Thailand. So, Wee gets a new job in the company owned by Cha's mom.

It's all about Cha's likes and dislikes: Wee changes his groom suit from black to white, for Cha thinks he looks like a waiter in black suit; Cha asks for his comments on the wedding invitation cards, but Wee thinks it's a trivial thing that matters little; Wee'd like to have more trees in the garden, but Cha wants a swimming pool for their children; Wee believes a smaller-sized dinner table is fine for a newly-wed couple like them, but Cha insists they need a bigger-sized table because her mom and their children will dine with them; Cha's happy with the sofa she picks and the bedroom she designs, but Wee looks all very uninterested. Wee finally loses his temper, for he feels not trusted and can be in charge of nothing about he wedding, but Cha says she simply wants to help have all the best for them.

Wee tells Kwan he can't take it any more and will surely break up with Cha this time; Mr. Songgro witnesses and tells Cha's mom this drama. Wee is too drunken to go home, so Cha goes out in late night to pick him up. Wee's been drinking a lot lately and turned so much a changed person to Cha, so the next day she backs down and agrees to let Wee take charge of the wedding. Wee says he needs a day off for because he has a headache but then spends the day in the Hotel room with Kwan. Cha tells her mom that everything goes fine with the house decoration, the wedding prep work, and the relationship with Wee; the mom, however, looks at her daughter with worried eyes.

Wee uses the wedding prep work as an excuse for his frequent and mysterious no-shows. Cha's mom questions him, "Are you sure you've done nothing else? Someone saw you hugging and flirting with a girl in the airport." Wee replies that he quit the airlines job and has no reason to show up in the airport. Even when he's told it's Mr. Songgro who saw him in the airport, Wee still says Mr. Songgro must have mistaken someone else for him. Of course, Cha's mom doesn't buy it. When Cha's mom reviews the wedding prep details, including the invitation card and the hotel and the guest list, Kwan calls and gets brushed off by Wee. Irritaed, Kwan comes to meet Cha in the company, and her presence panics Wee. Kwan says, "I've told you so. If you don't tell her, I'll do."

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Is ep4 final episode? oh no~
I hate cheaters :BangHead:
And I must say that Vill's crying scene looks really good in this lakorn. I'm so impressed.