[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I seen a thread on it with channel 3 link to it. if u scroll down on upcoming lakorns you'll see a thread created. Lots of talk about who they want to star and lil disagreements too. The last mentioned was Great or bomb hehe. Great would be better than bomb. bomb not up to par sorry, especially to play likit's role. it's a big no no! Great might can pass since he's tall dark and have that smiles. Unsure about the eye part b/c Likit did a lot of that...

If channel 7 yes, Weir for sure hehe...
Agree. Great is fine with me. I like him a lot too. Thanks for telling about the thread. will go to search for it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's a classic love/war story about p'ek country trying to be their own country. He's the chief in command. Their country needed help from Thailand and the only way to do is to get help was to capture the thai embassador's daughter. n'ek father was at the embassy where the country that is trying to take over p'ek country. He felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's so in love with her. n'ek was scared at first but then she got to the see the way of life there and what they were fighting for. she started to fall in love with him etc...

some fighting scenes, war but when they were together my heart melts b/c it was always so sweet. he never got mad at her no matter what she said about him. His comrades were so faithful and good to him.

I love this lakorn. I often rewatch on youtube hehe.

I think channel 3 is going to remake it? gosh, i wish it was channel 7 so Weir/Thisa can be the pr'nangs :))))
Yeah there WERE rumors that ch3 would remake it but haven't heard anything since.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It's a classic love/war story about p'ek country trying to be their own country. He's the chief in command. Their country needed help from Thailand and the only way to do is to get help was to capture the thai embassador's daughter. n'ek father was at the embassy where the country that is trying to take over p'ek country. He felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's so in love with her. n'ek was scared at first but then she got to the see the way of life there and what they were fighting for. she started to fall in love with him etc...

some fighting scenes, war but when they were together my heart melts b/c it was always so sweet. he never got mad at her no matter what she said about him. His comrades were so faithful and good to him.

I love this lakorn. I often rewatch on youtube hehe.

I think channel 3 is going to remake it? gosh, i wish it was channel 7 so Weir/Thisa can be the pr'nangs :))))

Ooh sounds romantic. 2 great loves. For your country and for your personal life! Oooh if Ch 3 makes it... and Grate is rumored, hopefully he gets it or heck maybe even Got Jirayu *(he's proven to be a strong actor especially during war type dramas... even tho he's on the short side). Grate has been always manly and gentle to me. It'd be great to see him take on a stronger character like you described.

But Weir def would've been perfect. Even Thisa bc she matches that rich man/ important person's daughter. However, I'd only been worried that their characters would kind of overlap. With Boon having been mostly patient and ended up falling for her asap. While Wan was started off trying to give Boon a hard time.

DaoRisa

So it will be tv3 or t v 7 for this drama. Any confirm yet?? So anxious 'cause I always see Weir in this character for the new version.

DaoRisa

Oh you guys are talking about SeraDaran lol I was all confused for a while. I hope they at least confirmed that one of the channel will remake it
Yes, we are talking about it. Sorry to confuse you, but hope we receive the good news about it.

DaoRisa

Don't know about your guys, but I found this version is my favorite among the three.

DaoRisa

@DaoRisa i think b/c more loving scenes btw them that's why...
i think with jui/por n. the eye connection thing hehe.
Yes, I love Jui/Por as much as Weir and Thisa, but this story line is loveable. they added more flavor in loving scenes between Weir/Thisa.

DaoRisa

I know that Weir will have a new drama w/Stephany. do you know if Thisa has new project? If so, with whom?

Gosh, hope Ch7 will pair Weir and her one more time. One time is not enough hehehehehe