[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in '2018' started by Miley19, Aug 12, 2016.

1. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Agree. Great is fine with me. I like him a lot too. Thanks for telling about the thread. will go to search for it.

2. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

@DaoRisa yes, i don't mind him either. Welcome.

DaoRisa likes this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yeah there WERE rumors that ch3 would remake it but haven't heard anything since.

4. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

5. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

HNA0 likes this.
  6. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Ooh sounds romantic. 2 great loves. For your country and for your personal life! Oooh if Ch 3 makes it... and Grate is rumored, hopefully he gets it or heck maybe even Got Jirayu *(he's proven to be a strong actor especially during war type dramas... even tho he's on the short side). Grate has been always manly and gentle to me. It'd be great to see him take on a stronger character like you described.

But Weir def would've been perfect. Even Thisa bc she matches that rich man/ important person's daughter. However, I'd only been worried that their characters would kind of overlap. With Boon having been mostly patient and ended up falling for her asap. While Wan was started off trying to give Boon a hard time.

7. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Don’t know if this picture has been shared ;; came across it and thought it was Cute
    [​IMG]
    :love:

Credit weir’s fb fanpage

DaoRisa, Rachfull and saobomp like this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

So it will be tv3 or t v 7 for this drama. Any confirm yet?? So anxious 'cause I always see Weir in this character for the new version.

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Wait huh?

HNA0 likes this.
  10. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

No, nothing yet. I sure hope we'll hear good news though.

DaoRisa likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh you guys are talking about SeraDaran lol I was all confused for a while. I hope they at least confirmed that one of the channel will remake it

HNA0 and DaoRisa like this.
  12. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, hope we'll hear an exiting news. willing|willing|willing|

saobomp likes this.
  13. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, we are talking about it. Sorry to confuse you, but hope we receive the good news about it.

saobomp likes this.
  14. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Watch this drama over again. This time I found Weir and Thi Ravitisa look so good together. This picture proved it.

15. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

About to start this drama... been watching parts of Pin Anong and realized I need my Weir fix!!

DaoRisa likes this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Don't know about your guys, but I found this version is my favorite among the three.

17. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

@DaoRisa i think b/c more loving scenes btw them that's why...
    i think with jui/por n. the eye connection thing hehe.

DaoRisa likes this.
  18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, I love Jui/Por as much as Weir and Thisa, but this story line is loveable. they added more flavor in loving scenes between Weir/Thisa.

saobomp likes this.
  19. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Agree! I do like it as much as you do! I miss them two hehe.

DaoRisa likes this.
  20. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I know that Weir will have a new drama w/Stephany. do you know if Thisa has new project? If so, with whom?

Gosh, hope Ch7 will pair Weir and her one more time. One time is not enough hehehehehe