[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in '2018' started by Miley19, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Mary lyn

Mary lyn sarNie Egg

I want to watch it also. Too bad english sub is not out yet. Gonna wait

its_ann likes this.
  2. Mary lyn

Mary lyn sarNie Egg

Weir doesn’t like using angle of camera i read his interview in google.

WeirFany likes this.
  3. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Bravo!
    Weir didn't turn me down like the last funny lakorn w/Min. That was a waste!

saobomp likes this.
  4. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Real kiss and it's very convincing hehe...

I was like wow!

HNA0 and WeirFany like this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

That last lakorn with Min was silly. I couldn’t finish it.

DaoRisa and WeirFany like this.
  6. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, but because of Weir and Min I kept watching through the end. Silly me to sit and watch Weir's irritated character like this.

7. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I miss them. :(

saobomp likes this.
  9. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Same here. I seen one fan made pix for them to be the next Sera Daran couple and wow they do fit that characters. I sure hope so if channel 7 remakes it.

DaoRisa and WeirFany like this.
  10. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

WeirFany and KitKat516 like this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

saobomp likes this.
  12. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Yup, I can see these two in this remake. There's pictures to compare too. P'ek supposed to be tall dark and a fighter which fits Weir :)))).

13. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Lol I had to replay one of the kiss scene because I accidentally blink my eyes. Can’t get enough of weir and thisa.

WeirFany, KitKat516 and saobomp like this.
  14. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Lol I love karakade slap. Add me in as well. I can’t stand Nong and the red lipstick n’rai.

15. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

What lakorn is this one about?

Weir and Thisa fits their manly and high so vibes. Weir, as hot as he is, I think I'd like to see him in a lakorn not having him be involved with fighting and violence for once. Since it's been awhile for me. He fits these macho type roles so well, but there's not much diversity in ther roles he plays lately. Always the manly and playful protector.

Like I want him in a full on romcom in modern day but maybe have him be "cinderella" type leading man who's poor and hardworking but meets rich beautiful high so girl who turns his life around. OR a life themed drama that kind of have family/ friendships themes like kdramas without the drama and you can relate to bc of the life lessons it gives out.

Or if he really needs to stay macho...I want him in a boran style lakorn, with him being a poor man who becomes a great warrior for the country with a beautiful yet tragic love story.

DaoRisa likes this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Me too. Oh if so, I will be more than happy. Weir will surely fit it very well.

saobomp likes this.
  17. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

It's a classic love/war story about p'ek country trying to be their own country. He's the chief in command. Their country needed help from Thailand and the only way to do is to get help was to capture the thai embassador's daughter. n'ek father was at the embassy where the country that is trying to take over p'ek country. He felled in love with her when he saw her picture. he's so in love with her. n'ek was scared at first but then she got to the see the way of life there and what they were fighting for. she started to fall in love with him etc...

some fighting scenes, war but when they were together my heart melts b/c it was always so sweet. he never got mad at her no matter what she said about him. His comrades were so faithful and good to him.

I love this lakorn. I often rewatch on youtube hehe.

I think channel 3 is going to remake it? gosh, i wish it was channel 7 so Weir/Thisa can be the pr'nangs :))))

WeirFany, KitKat516 and DaoRisa like this.
  18. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

I surely agree with you on this!

DaoRisa likes this.
  19. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I love this drama a lot. I've watched it several times awhile back and always has hoped that TV7 will remake it soon or later..... But, wait....are you sure that TV3 will remake it? Hum....my dream of seeing Weir in it is gone now. :(

20. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

I seen a thread on it with channel 3 link to it. if u scroll down on upcoming lakorns you'll see a thread created. Lots of talk about who they want to star and lil disagreements too. The last mentioned was Great or bomb hehe. Great would be better than bomb. bomb not up to par sorry, especially to play likit's role. it's a big no no! Great might can pass since he's tall dark and have that smiles. Unsure about the eye part b/c Likit did a lot of that...

If channel 7 yes, Weir for sure hehe...

DaoRisa likes this.