Ch7 ratings

Discussion in 'Thai' started by preetam, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

The recent Sang Thong also got good looking actors. Hahahaha..I will check Gookgik Kochakorn, thanks dear.

preetam likes this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I used to love boran lakorns when I was younger, now I cant stand the polygamy.

3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Just wanted to share this, recently all of ch7 lakorn failing miserably even got their lowest rating 2.9, their big production lakorn with min & poorlook & mookda is at 3 their highest rating was in the 4s.
    I think the scripts of lakorn of the big channels have been dull & lacking quality and new cable channels lakorns as competition so it’s intense battlefield.
    If in a few year If the cable channels really push the quality of their drama and hire more freelance actors appear then we will have the same situation as in Kdrama land (where people stopped watching the public channels drama (including me) because the quality of the Kdrama in the cable are so much better in every aspect while there a few exceptions for some Kdrama).

D8960CD3-D67F-4DA2-815A-B7B936D22075.jpeg 08CB7937-FF2A-4158-B90E-603D6D260AFB.jpeg 5D20F70A-B41C-4693-9B7B-ADC997C95578.jpeg
    Cr:to the rightful owner

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope ch7 change their ways!

5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I wish, Right now ch3 has been miserably failing these past year so they are trying small tactics but it doesn’t seem to work because they don’t take enough challenge & push boundaries for the quality & actors.
    For Ch7 I’m scared they will go back to their way meaning remake old lakorn and trying to get feelings of the past, the funny thing is their evening lakorns have been so successful that even got rating of 8 without any big name or promotion.

6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Channel 3 evening lakorns also gets better ratings. It's boring with lakorns nowadays. The storyline stalls. And if they get a lakorn that is a hit then they get the couple reunited as soon as possible. They simply have no idea less is more.

Channel 3 has been struggling for a while but their formula still haven't changed much. Their actors/actresses aren't challenged enough. Mature roles are hard to find.

PrincessKarina and preetam like this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Did you mean Ch7 evening lakorn?
    You’re right as for ch3 their actors are a little weak and depand too much on Koojin stuff the unfortunate thing is they have so many underdogs who are talented and deserves spotlight but they don’t use them!!!!!!
    While Ch7 they have amazing talents but they don’t use them or throw the most crappiest lakorn with horrible pairing.

8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

@byebye beat ch3 evening lakorns. Yes, both channels has been struggling with their lakorns. Both need new and different lakorns. Ch7 is struggling but they still gets higher ratings than other channels so with that they think they don’t need to change much, sadly. They don’t even want to promote their actors anymore cus they know most of them will move to different channels.

9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 evening lakorns does well....in ....the "6's"

10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Still if these continue, they won’t be able to beat any lakorn.
    I’m talking about it now because their rating has been decreasing steadily since the second half of year, Ch7 managed to get 2.9 I wonder will they reach 1s?.

Koy123 likes this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The only reason people aren’t over the place because their past evening lakorn and the current one did very well rating in 6s & 7s and the current one even managed to get 8s.

12. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lol I am not surprised. About Pim, her latest scandal with Sean is not helping a lot at all. I guess people are tired of seeing the same actresses back to back (Pim/Pooklook/Bow/Mookda etc...).

13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I am tired of them and i barely watched

I miss sammy. Now and porche did ok... 5..6...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 12:33 PM
    Koy123 and preetam like this.
  14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Once thing i hate the most about ch7 is when lakorn with certain actors have just finished airing then they will air their next one right away, for example bow both lakorns around same time same as for poorlook & pim & ... so on, at least I want some break before their next lakorn.

preetam likes this.
  15. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Those are their favorites sooo....

preetam likes this.
  16. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

People still boycott Pim I guess and the story line for Por Mod and Nang Thip is not appealing. Evening lakorns are more interesting and have some good sparks between the pranang.

17. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Both channels are doing pretty bad at this time. The musical evening lakorn on ch7 did pretty good. Maybe they need to do more musicals HA! Mike and Peak's lakorn is doing decent though.

18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Channel 3 evenings are also doing better than their prime time. I don't know how they can keep it up with such low ratings. The other channels are catching up with the big channels.

19. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

Ch3 evening lakorn is a stock lakorn. See, that means they need to change the prime time lakorn storyline and also the casts.

20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes they get the same rating as their prime lol. Ya they are doing better.
    True.