Ch7 ratings

Discussion in 'Thai' started by preetam, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ouch about ch3 losses, Still Ch7 boss needs to be changed by someone smarter and more dynamic

2. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Don't know... Weir is aging let's be honest ! In his latest drama with Thisa I was not feeling his appeal so much even the likes of Om maintain themselves more. Plus time passes and never comes back so aint getting any younger

3. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

As far as I know, Ch 7 is jointly own by BBTV and also Royal Thai Army. So that explains why they are not going so 'public' about their contents.

4. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

It's cause Weir's a smoker, every year it gets more obvious that he ages compared to other guys his age.

preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  5. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

Don’t forget Sonya singha. She so underrated and was given the same role of a tomboy over and over again. The p’rk she got paired with isn’t very appealing. I feel like she gonna drop the ch7 and become freelance like other actresses.

Seriously I can’t wait till ch7 bosses step down from his role and a new one comes in and change everything. Or the fact that if the royal Thai army are restricting us international fan from watching it then they really need to remove them self. What do they gain from this royal Thai army anyway.??

S.J.M likes this.
  6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I don't get the allure of wier...he is feminine in gestures ...i use to like him waay back...

My poor sammy... they need a pk comparable to her..om &es was decent...michael..porche again, mik

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    S.J.M likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I’m very upset she has been in the industry for 10 year still she didn’t get a chance with these guys.
    They have amazing actors but we never see them shine because either they have crappy role or horrible same recycled lakorns or nightmare pairing.

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 gives it to peak.....yuck

Sammy slay in acting and look... and if they want sexiness... she got it too... her rating is good too...like wtf...she worked hard being in versatile roles... now she's only filming 1 lakorn...

S.J.M likes this.
  9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I can see Sammie leaving ch7 if they keep doing this to her.

preetam and S.J.M like this.
  10. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I hope so...freelance...1HD...

S.J.M, Koy123 and preetam like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I saw a picture on IG. Is Michael and Mookda pairing up in a new lakorn or it’s just rumors?

12. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Koy123 likes this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

KitKat516 likes this.
  14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I’m disappointed of ch7 lately, most of their new lakorn either action or drama nothing new they have amazing & gorgeous actors but nothing new.
    My favorite is stuck somewhere.
    They are way behind.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

They have amazing actresses that they sleep on. That channel is too stuck in time. They don't know how to cherish some of their jewels

S.J.M likes this.
  16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They have amazing actors but my biggest problem is they don’t anything new they don’t have new stroyline & most of their production looks cheap & have weird paring.
    maybe if we are lucky we get 2 or 3 good lakorn from them but i love their actors.
    They are also obsessed with action & drama.

SuzieJ, KitKat516 and preetam like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

So saw a few scenes of Hana and Boom's lakorn. It looks like cheap play. I don't necessarily know how to explain it but it doesn't scream high quality. Though Boom actually looks so good in the lakorn.

preetam and S.J.M like this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hmmm there should be a thread for ch3 ratings too :p how’s ch3 doing lately with their current lakorns hehe :p

preetam likes this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

ยังกล้าถามอีก :risas3::risas3:

20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: Well I needed to ask cuz I haven’t seen ch3 lakorns in over 3 months lol :risas3::risas3:

But seriously tho, we need a ch3 ratings thread lol

preetam likes this.