[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Mik was on Pook's IG and he joked, in the end, nang'ake dies. Hahahah.

They're STILL filming. That's so surreal because they both catch it live every weekend to resume filming the next day. Hahahh.
NOOOOOooo! it must be a joke :) They enjoy their show as much as we do which is actually good because they can see and feel as an audience and can get points for improvement.

Reactions: Ele

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Oh..that's kinda sad to hear that this could be their one and only show but good thing is it is this show which is worth it.

I'm not familiar with Pook until now and good for her that she's pull through and is able to manage in this industry.

Where can I read them?

Pope Thanawat from Ch3?
Pook is nearing her 30's, she's being selective with her projects now, too, and we all know Ch. 7 is a channel full of newbies and youngsters but hard to find leads in their 30's and up. Eventually, Pook will have to branch out, same goes for Min and Kwan. I hope Pook and Mik has at least one more together before anythjng changes. After this one and the one with Min, I don't know of any other Pook lakorn. I think she finished filming the one with Min?

Oh, I just drop some summaries of their Vlogs in my random daily rants here at the thread, follow my posts and you'll see them. Lol

Yeah, Pope from Ch. 3. Pook and Pope know each other for a few years now.

Yeah, I like it that Pook and Mik are watching Kade and May and are still filming so they can critique themselves and put in more emotions towards the end. Like they can still insert this or that, improve here and there, and go all in as Kade and May.

I hope for another Mik and Pook lakorn too. If she moves to CH3 she will also compete with the younger nang'eks.

MTan

sarNie Egg
^I'll watch it and let you know.

This lakorn is up against Angkor. No wonder. Angkor always does so well with every remake.
I used to like Rome but did he do something to his nose? He looks kind of “different” now. I prefer the old Rome when he acted in MIA Taeng.

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
I used to like Rome but did he do something to his nose? He looks kind of “different” now. I prefer the old Rome when he acted in MIA Taeng.
yes, his nose looks different and it is not nice , look like he had surgery on it , but it should look better, how come it looks worse. I like how he looked before. I hope he fix it to make it look better

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you :)

What is Angkor about?
That video didn't mention this drama at all. Lol The only drama they mentioned was probably the one they're filming together that it's almost done filming.

Pook went to go pick up Min because Pook is sleeping over at her house. Min kept complaining that Pook is a fast driver. Pook was like, I drive like a teenager, meaning slow cars should move to slower lanes. Then they talked about how Pook wanted a taller nose bridge as a child, so she would use clothespins to pinch her nose higher. As for Min, she used to have a huge mouth but it disappeared with time that people think she did plastic surgery. Pook was like yeah, people think that way when in reality, they're skinner in person, so they look different in person versus onscreen. Naturally, when you lose weight, your nose projects a bit out making it seem like you did something but when you take off your makeup, it's the same nose. Pook was teasing Min that she sleeps with her mouth open and wants to know why. Min was like my teeth are too big. Haha. This is Pook's new car. Min loved the comfortably in it and wanted to borrow it sometimes, Pook said yes. Min kept saying, we're almost there to her house but it took 20 minutes to get there. Hahah. Pook was complaining how she was driving this one time on a one lane each going and coming street and the car in front of her stopped in the middle to sell desserts. She was like? She would understand if there were more lanes but in a one lane each way?!

Pook must like this outfit. It's the second time she's wearing it, Khun May's outfit. Hahah. Maybe they filmed it during the same day or maybe she wore it twice. Hahah.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
As for Rome, I'm happy that his lakorn is doing well. He had a lot of issues in the past, so I'm glad he's back.

Angkor is about tiger spirits. It's based on folklore. It definitely attracts rural for sure because it has folklore, action, love, and very Thai. I think the hit concepts this year has been very Thai themed like Bpoop Phaeh. I remember seeing bits and pieces of the older versions when I was a kid kid and thought Emma was so pretty and then Pinky took on the role next. Both remakes were very popular and good ratings.

I don't want to keep my hopes up with the ratings of this drama going up because it seems to be consistent at a 5-6 which is good already. I just hope the cast and crew are rewarded for their hard work and continue to produce good dramas like this. I'm telling you, Kade isn't aggressive enough like kidnapping May into an island, so it's not going to garner that much popularity. Hahahah.

Rita

Nadech <3
lmao oh god. while slap kiss is good time to time, we do not need slap kiss, kidnap, rape, force marriage all the time. those ideology is so old school, we need to keep up with the time. i want to see a strong female lead for once in a thai lakorn who takes no shit from a man.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, that's why ratings don't always matter. I really liked Bpoop Phaeh but I like this drama even more and the ratings for this one will never reach Bpoop Phaeh's, so if people go by ratings, they'll miss out on this one.

I'm going back and watching all of the Min and Pook episodes, Pook is quite cute. Min has such a pretty house and you can tell that Min is a clean freak. I really like their relationship. I used to think that Min was prettier but they're actually the same now. Haha.

Rita

Nadech <3
Yeah, that's why ratings don't always matter. I really liked Bpoop Phaeh but I like this drama even more and the ratings for this one will never reach Bpoop Phaeh's, so if people go by ratings, they'll miss out on this one.

I'm going back and watching all of the Min and Pook episodes, Pook is quite cute. Min has such a pretty house and you can tell that Min is a clean freak. I really like their relationship. I used to think that Min was prettier but they're actually the same now. Haha.
i want to watch it but too bad i don't understand thai lol. i find min very attractive. i was a fan since her pin anong days with weir.

That video didn't mention this drama at all. Lol The only drama they mentioned was probably the one they're filming together that it's almost done filming.

Pook went to go pick up Min because Pook is sleeping over at her house. Min kept complaining that Pook is a fast driver. Pook was like, I drive like a teenager, meaning slow cars should move to slower lanes. Then they talked about how Pook wanted a taller nose bridge as a child, so she would use clothespins to pinch her nose higher. As for Min, she used to have a huge mouth but it disappeared with time that people think she did plastic surgery. Pook was like yeah, people think that way when in reality, they're skinner in person, so they look different in person versus onscreen. Naturally, when you lose weight, your nose projects a bit out making it seem like you did something but when you take off your makeup, it's the same nose. Pook was teasing Min that she sleeps with her mouth open and wants to know why. Min was like my teeth are too big. Haha. This is Pook's new car. Min loved the comfortably in it and wanted to borrow it sometimes, Pook said yes. Min kept saying, we're almost there to her house but it took 20 minutes to get there. Hahah. Pook was complaining how she was driving this one time on a one lane each going and coming street and the car in front of her stopped in the middle to sell desserts. She was like? She would understand if there were more lanes but in a one lane each way?!

Pook must like this outfit. It's the second time she's wearing it, Khun May's outfit. Hahah. Maybe they filmed it during the same day or maybe she wore it twice. Hahah.
Thank you. I really love their friendship. They are lucky to have each other.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
A lot of people initially thought Pook and Min were fake friends but time has shown that they're close. They hang out a lot.

In their lakorn together, their characters hate each other so when they're filming together, they have to concentrate, so they barely talk and interact because they want their acting to be as real and raw as possible.