[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. mey198

mey198 sarNie Egg

Uhhhh... why would they trick us like that, making us wait a whole week for it. But now we have something to look forward too :aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

Ele likes this.
  2. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

I hope they have a few willing scenes in here. Haha.

S.J.M likes this.
  3. jayyepeeen

jayyepeeen sarNie Egg

I saw the first 5 minutes! A foiled kiss, but it got the two of them smiling so sweetly that it is almost worth it. Hehehe. And the nurse was all oblivious to it! :D
    And yes, I love how communicative the leads are. With no mincing of words and room for misunderstandings. Just like how Kade tells May that they can fool other people (with them acting as a couple) but they can't fool themselves and how they feel when she asked if he was just acting. And May telling Kade how it bothered her that the first time was when they were both drunk, and she cared a lot that she did it with a stranger. She isn't pushing him away without reason, and he understands and patiently waits for her to come around. :') It has been awhile since I've seen such communicative leads. The last one was DOTS/Descendants of the Sun? :p Loving this!!!

Ele and Liddysopretty like this.
  4. Liddysopretty

I love how they're strangers yet they care enough to listen to one another. They don't really sleep on their issues and problems especially Kade. He's always chasing her because he just loves her so much and wants her next to him at all times. I love it how they make this story a love at first sight because you don't see dramas that really live up to this type of love. It's always the attraction at first sight and then growing into love type. There are absolutely no reasons when it comes to the heart and love at first sight. Sometimes, it's just fate. You just come across a person, a stranger, that just changes your entire world and you can never be the same again. That's Kade and May. Kade loves May so much, perhaps even more than Pin because he could honestly care less about Pin. It just happens to be May that has completely changed him. Like when Acha told him he should leave May and her family since there's a lot more family issues they didn't know they were getting themselves into because it won't be good for business and Kade said, he would if he didn't care about May so much. Remember, Kade has always said that he's a business man. He'll stay if it profits him and he'll leave if it doesn't. He's going against his own rules by staying next to May. He stands to lose all the time. But she's enough for him to stay.

There's so many good points to this lakorn. There's like no downtime either. Sure all of the other characters take some screen time but the drama still mainly focuses on Kade and May. They haven't lost touch of that yet. Plus, I don't skim at all. Everyone's scenes in here are important to the story.

silentmkfan and Ele like this.
  5. Liddysopretty

I love how Kade chases May and straight up tells her that HE IS NOT THE FATHER of the baby. Haha. He's no longer Pin's white knight, he's May's now.

silentmkfan and Rita like this.
  6. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

Can Mik speaks English in real life? He looks more white than Thai. Just wondering.

Anyway, he is smashing the role. He is so mature and whenever there is a problem between him and May, he will try to talk to her about it. That's what people should do and it is so refreshing to see since usually in lakorn, that is not the case.

silentmkfan and Ele like this.
  7. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

Also, who do you think is Nackarin? I know a lot of people are thinking he could be the half brother but he is pursuing May so I don't think that is the case. I can't wait for more to unfold.

8. Liddysopretty

I think he's Dutch, so maybe not in terms of speaking English.

Kadedan is one of the best pra'akes right now in the history of Thai pra'akes. Haha.

In Episodes 4-5, they make it very obvious now that Nakarin is the half brother. Right?! It's sort of gross how they make him pursue May like seriously like that.

1. May's Father is a guy and a smart one too. He told Nakarin, you aren't interested in my daughter, I can see through you. You want something else but I just don't know what that is. May's Father can see Kade's love and sincerity towards May, that's why he adores Kade now.

2. When May's Father and Nakarin were arguing, May's Father was like your plans are shallow, you're the age of my son. Nakarin got emotional and asked...what son? Oh, right, you only have a daughter.

3. When Sasitka, Ruj's Mom and May's Father were arguing during the press conference, it was aired live. Nakarin felt nauseous and had to run out when Sasitka told the media that May's Mom died because she had caused the Dad's First wife to die a horrible death.

4. Nakarin is obsessed with May because she stole his Dad. You can tell he doesn't like her. He actually hurted her a few times. He's psychotic.

5. Another one. When May's Dad said, if I had known who you were, I would've welcomed you out the moment I saw you at the mall. Nakarin said, I was disappointed when you didn't recognize me.

Honestly, Nakarin's story is very sad. I hope he doesn't die. He has to live through life all alone without his parents. He's back for revenge because he's still so hurt. I hope he doesn't die because what does that teach us? He doesn't know any better. He's traumatized and broken. He should end up with Luke Kaew. Seems like the girl really cares for him.

JuDee22 and Ele like this.
  9. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

i think he might have some relation but i don't think he can be the half brother. it is so disgusting to pretend to be in love with your sister. what's the purpose of that? i think the plot will thicken. i think the scriptwriter just wants to throw us off for now.

10. Liddysopretty

You're right. It could be that way, too. He could be May's half brother's BFF who witnessed his death or something. Like before the brother died, he may have told all of his stories to Nakarin and maybe saved Nakarin's life with his, so Nakarin is back for revenge for his friend.

There's other people after May, wonder who they are?!

11. Liddysopretty

Just finished Episode 6 and May is getting a bit on my nerves towards the end when she leaves to go after Nakarin alone and when she wakes up, she doesn't call her hubby? But nonchalantly hangs around Nakarin at his place. Omg! Girl, you're married. And it doesn't irk you that this mysterious guy just casually takes you from your hubby to his gallery? Omg! Creep.

HNA0 likes this.
  12. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

I was thinking the same. I wish May could’ve called Kade or even mentions to go right away since Kade might worry. She could’ve thought why would this guy take her home when she should be brought to the hospital since she fainted or better call for her husband. It’s already a warning sign that you can’t trust this guy.

Ele, HNA0 and Liddysopretty like this.
  13. Liddysopretty

May overestimates herself or thinks too pretty of the world or just plain dumb. That's why it serves her right when Kade yells at her in the preview next week. She puts herself in danger all the time. Whether she's drunk or sober, her decisions aren't the brightest.

May is slipping in my book. She's still cute by being honest with Kade about meeting up with Saruj but still, how she initially went around it all shady and stuff was a huge no no for me. She's still not as hard headed and annoying or stubborn as some Ch. 7 nang'akes but a few more dumb decisions and she'll be there. Haha.

Kade is the highlight of this lakorn.

HNA0 likes this.
  14. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Hes the half brother.

Ele likes this.
  15. achimay18

achimay18 sarNie Egg

Each episode is so good and I like the little backstory reveals they gives us a little, making us understand the characters more. I’m always loookong forward to the next one. This week is going to be long again.

I’m in love with May and Kade! That kiss scene in ep 6 ... oh man! Let’s just say I was fangirling so bad. Like everyone, I was anticipating a willing scene too, but hopefully next week!

16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Just finished episode 6, good episode and but man Ruth just left Pin, they have trust issues for sure.

The May and Kade scenes were good we even got some kisses next week looks wow.

17. Liddysopretty

Ruj is just a coward and jerk. I can't believe he'll doubt Pin that way. It was a good slap from Pin but unfortunately, if you ain't a man, ain't nothing can turn you into one. Ruj is just out here pitying himself and looking for blame. He's not fit out on his own.

But May needs to stay out of Ruj's life. Dude. Save yourself some drama and headache and stop answering his phone calls. Stop all contact. That's another thing that is irking me about May right now.

I love Kade. He's so level headed.

But yes, Kade and May's sweet scenes are still good as ever. I like how playful they both are towards one another. They're so comfortable.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  18. Liddysopretty

I'm re-watching Episode 6 and some funny and cute moments I really enjoyed.

1. When Kade chased May into the taxi and he said he liked it when she keeps calling him Khun Kade, Khun Kade, Khun Kade and then the driver calls him that too. Hahah.

2. When they both fight over where the drawing should go and he lets go and she falls onto the ground like hard. He then rolls next to her and kisses her boo boo. Hahah.

3. When it's night time and she wears a full hard to take off night outfit. He teases her that it's so sexy. Hahah.

I just love it that no matter what others do to them, they still end up having really cute scenes that add to their relationship.

MKfan132, JuDee22 and Ele like this.
  19. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

76F3F4D9-1641-450A-A7F9-B09A57E30E30.jpeg The rating for this weekend! Hope it will increase for next weekend. I really want this lakorn to get very high ratings because it is such a very good lakorn.

MKfan132, JuDee22, Rita and 1 other person like this.
  20. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

It is was very funny and sweet :pancarta::thumbup::icon12::love::aaaaa: