I think he's Dutch, so maybe not in terms of speaking English.Can Mik speaks English in real life? He looks more white than Thai. Just wondering.
Anyway, he is smashing the role. He is so mature and whenever there is a problem between him and May, he will try to talk to her about it. That's what people should do and it is so refreshing to see since usually in lakorn, that is not the case.
In Episodes 4-5, they make it very obvious now that Nakarin is the half brother. Right?! It's sort of gross how they make him pursue May like seriously like that.Also, who do you think is Nackarin? I know a lot of people are thinking he could be the half brother but he is pursuing May so I don't think that is the case. I can't wait for more to unfold.
i think he might have some relation but i don't think he can be the half brother. it is so disgusting to pretend to be in love with your sister. what's the purpose of that? i think the plot will thicken. i think the scriptwriter just wants to throw us off for now.I think he's Dutch, so maybe not in terms of speaking English.
Kadedan is one of the best pra'akes right now in the history of Thai pra'akes. Haha.
In Episodes 4-5, they make it very obvious now that Nakarin is the half brother. Right?! It's sort of gross how they make him pursue May like seriously like that.
1. May's Father is a guy and a smart one too. He told Nakarin, you aren't interested in my daughter, I can see through you. You want something else but I just don't know what that is. May's Father can see Kade's love and sincerity towards May, that's why he adores Kade now.
2. When May's Father and Nakarin were arguing, May's Father was like your plans are shallow, you're the age of my son. Nakarin got emotional and asked...what son? Oh, right, you only have a daughter.
3. When Sasitka, Ruj's Mom and May's Father were arguing during the press conference, it was aired live. Nakarin felt nauseous and had to run out when Sasitka told the media that May's Mom died because she had caused the Dad's First wife to die a horrible death.
4. Nakarin is obsessed with May because she stole his Dad. You can tell he doesn't like her. He actually hurted her a few times. He's psychotic.
5. Another one. When May's Dad said, if I had known who you were, I would've welcomed you out the moment I saw you at the mall. Nakarin said, I was disappointed when you didn't recognize me.
Honestly, Nakarin's story is very sad. I hope he doesn't die. He has to live through life all alone without his parents. He's back for revenge because he's still so hurt. I hope he doesn't die because what does that teach us? He doesn't know any better. He's traumatized and broken. He should end up with Luke Kaew. Seems like the girl really cares for him.
You're right. It could be that way, too. He could be May's half brother's BFF who witnessed his death or something. Like before the brother died, he may have told all of his stories to Nakarin and maybe saved Nakarin's life with his, so Nakarin is back for revenge for his friend.i think he might have some relation but i don't think he can be the half brother. it is so disgusting to pretend to be in love with your sister. what's the purpose of that? i think the plot will thicken. i think the scriptwriter just wants to throw us off for now.
I was thinking the same. I wish May could’ve called Kade or even mentions to go right away since Kade might worry. She could’ve thought why would this guy take her home when she should be brought to the hospital since she fainted or better call for her husband. It’s already a warning sign that you can’t trust this guy.Just finished Episode 6 and May is getting a bit on my nerves towards the end when she leaves to go after Nakarin alone and when she wakes up, she doesn't call her hubby? But nonchalantly hangs around Nakarin at his place. Omg! Girl, you're married. And it doesn't irk you that this mysterious guy just casually takes you from your hubby to his gallery? Omg! Creep.
It is was very funny and sweetI'm re-watching Episode 6 and some funny and cute moments I really enjoyed.
1. When Kade chased May into the taxi and he said he liked it when she keeps calling him Khun Kade, Khun Kade, Khun Kade and then the driver calls him that too. Hahah.
2. When they both fight over where the drawing should go and he lets go and she falls onto the ground like hard. He then rolls next to her and kisses her boo boo. Hahah.