[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
I was just watching Min and Pook's Girlfriend's most recent episode. Hahah. Pook is wearing a ring on her ring finger like May.

Pook said there's a scene where Mik kisses her tummy?! Whaaaaa? I hope they don't cut that scene.

Pook said P'Bank, the director, apologized to her saying that in this drama, she'll have to, gosh, there's no direct translation that makes sense, bluern tua, meaning, there's a lot of skinship, sort of like being taken advantage of since she's a girl. Pook was like, to help her act the best and not feel like she's losing too much, she has to think the opposite and says she's actually GAINING from all of the skinship from Mik. It's her gain and advantage because there's not that many good looking guys standing there for you to kiss on a normal basis. Hahahh. So it's not Mik who is lucky to be kissing Pook, it's actually Pook because it's Mik. I love it how Min and Pook have fun with this. Pook thinks like a man to suppress her feelings and shyness.

I'm happy to see Pook comfortable enough with Mik.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I really want to see a scene where May sort of goes crazy from the trauma and Kade hugs her, holds her down, is in pain, and just cries with her. It'll be super intense and good.

May has gone through a lot in her life and they're now going to dwell deeper. No wonder, Mik and Pook did say that each character has their own story and the drama does a good job at unraveling them one by one. Episode 4 just started with May and Nakarin. We now know for sure that Nakarin is May's half sibling. We know that both siblings had their own share of pain. I think perhaps at one point Nakarin's Mom kidnapped May and try to harm her but May's Mom saves her on time and maybe caused her death too? So that's why May was traumatized to a point of hospitalization and May's Mom felt so guilty, she died.
Pretty sure it was when the flashback when the exwife came and reveal herself.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
^Yeah, history repeats itself.

Some people don't like May because she's snobby or stuck up?! Haha. I think that's only realistic that she is a biatch towards a man who took her virginity without her consent. I know I would freak out and why should May treat Kade nicely when they don't know each other? Not only does he take her precious womanhood, he's part of real estate business that seems like a scam to her. Then what? He's the ex-fiancé of Pin, the girl who stole Saruj? May is actually being very reasonable and nice to Kade. Haha.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy that the drama is doing sooooo well in China. The buzz is huge right now in China.

Putting our dislike for Pooklook aside, this drama is legit good. The story is interesting, the dialogue is good, the acting from everyone is convincing. Sure, Ruj and Pin are annoying but Bomb and Toon play them so well. Hahah. This board is mainly Ch. 3 fans. Lol And then the few that are Ch. 7 fans already have Mik paired up with either Stephany or Pimmy, so they surely don't want to watch Pooklook and then some of us just don't like Pooklook. Haha.

Anyway, script wise and directing wise, this SURPRISINGLY good.

Tbh I like Pooklook’s acting here not that I’ve watched anything from her before but she’s grown on me.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Caught some of it live. Sometimes, May makes the dumbest decisions ever. Haha. Like how she was alone with that paparazzi and now, she followed Nakarin at the party. Girl is looking for trouble. She has to remain stranger danger here.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
They tricked us. I honestly thought there was going to be a willing scene in this episode BUT just to wait for the next episode! Ahhhhh! But at least Kade and May get through their issues quite quickly and cutely. I love it how May sulks at Kade and Kade never fails to Chase her. Hahahah.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They tricked us. I honestly thought there was going to be a willing scene in this episode BUT just to wait for the next episode! Ahhhhh! But at least Kade and May get through their issues quite quickly and cutely. I love it how May sulks at Kade and Kade never fails to Chase her. Hahahah.
Really?? so it was just a kissing scene???

I feeling this drama is really fast pace for the leads... and its the supporting pair that drags in loops and are one of the main reasons why the leads are always misunderstanding one another.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
^Based on the previews next week, Pin gets crazy. She fakes that Saruj's Mom hurts her, but it's her own doing.

There are new characters coming in like a guy named Bon? May's face isn't a happy one and Bon guy looks like a creep.

Yeah, it's a torture for Kade waiting for May. Hahah, it's a good thing Kade scolds May for doing dumb stuff. I like how straight forward he is with her. To be honest, Kade and May don't have much misunderstandings, they're really getting to know each other as they react to other people in their lives. Kade is the smarter and calmer one whereas May is a bit spoiled. I've seen Thai dramas where the leads split up for so long because of a small misunderstanding but in here, they sort of talk it out and then of course, we have Mr. Cheeky Guy Kade who always wins May back with hugs and kisses.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Yes, they tricked us. But I am sure we will get the willing scene in the next week episodes willing|:aaaaa::pancarta::thumbup:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Kade seems to score next week. Hahah. He got smarter. He's using the bed as his anchor instead of the wall. He should silence both phones too to make it a home run. Hahah.

Ele

sarNie Adult
^Based on the previews next week, Pin gets crazy. She fakes that Saruj's Mom hurts her, but it's her own doing.

There are new characters coming in like a guy named Bon? May's face isn't a happy one and Bon guy looks like a creep.

Yeah, it's a torture for Kade waiting for May. Hahah, it's a good thing Kade scolds May for doing dumb stuff. I like how straight forward he is with her. To be honest, Kade and May don't have much misunderstandings, they're really getting to know each other as they react to other people in their lives. Kade is the smarter and calmer one whereas May is a bit spoiled. I've seen Thai dramas where the leads split up for so long because of a small misunderstanding but in here, they sort of talk it out and then of course, we have Mr. Cheeky Guy Kade who always wins May back with hugs and kisses.
That is the reason why I keep watching this lakorn, even though, hard to find it