[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Rita

Nadech <3
Also, who do you think is Nackarin? I know a lot of people are thinking he could be the half brother but he is pursuing May so I don't think that is the case. I can't wait for more to unfold.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Can Mik speaks English in real life? He looks more white than Thai. Just wondering.

Anyway, he is smashing the role. He is so mature and whenever there is a problem between him and May, he will try to talk to her about it. That's what people should do and it is so refreshing to see since usually in lakorn, that is not the case.
I think he's Dutch, so maybe not in terms of speaking English.

Kadedan is one of the best pra'akes right now in the history of Thai pra'akes. Haha.

Also, who do you think is Nackarin? I know a lot of people are thinking he could be the half brother but he is pursuing May so I don't think that is the case. I can't wait for more to unfold.
In Episodes 4-5, they make it very obvious now that Nakarin is the half brother. Right?! It's sort of gross how they make him pursue May like seriously like that.

1. May's Father is a guy and a smart one too. He told Nakarin, you aren't interested in my daughter, I can see through you. You want something else but I just don't know what that is. May's Father can see Kade's love and sincerity towards May, that's why he adores Kade now.

2. When May's Father and Nakarin were arguing, May's Father was like your plans are shallow, you're the age of my son. Nakarin got emotional and asked...what son? Oh, right, you only have a daughter.

3. When Sasitka, Ruj's Mom and May's Father were arguing during the press conference, it was aired live. Nakarin felt nauseous and had to run out when Sasitka told the media that May's Mom died because she had caused the Dad's First wife to die a horrible death.

4. Nakarin is obsessed with May because she stole his Dad. You can tell he doesn't like her. He actually hurted her a few times. He's psychotic.

5. Another one. When May's Dad said, if I had known who you were, I would've welcomed you out the moment I saw you at the mall. Nakarin said, I was disappointed when you didn't recognize me.

Honestly, Nakarin's story is very sad. I hope he doesn't die. He has to live through life all alone without his parents. He's back for revenge because he's still so hurt. I hope he doesn't die because what does that teach us? He doesn't know any better. He's traumatized and broken. He should end up with Luke Kaew. Seems like the girl really cares for him.

Rita

Nadech <3
I think he's Dutch, so maybe not in terms of speaking English.

Kadedan is one of the best pra'akes right now in the history of Thai pra'akes. Haha.

In Episodes 4-5, they make it very obvious now that Nakarin is the half brother. Right?! It's sort of gross how they make him pursue May like seriously like that.

1. May's Father is a guy and a smart one too. He told Nakarin, you aren't interested in my daughter, I can see through you. You want something else but I just don't know what that is. May's Father can see Kade's love and sincerity towards May, that's why he adores Kade now.

2. When May's Father and Nakarin were arguing, May's Father was like your plans are shallow, you're the age of my son. Nakarin got emotional and asked...what son? Oh, right, you only have a daughter.

3. When Sasitka, Ruj's Mom and May's Father were arguing during the press conference, it was aired live. Nakarin felt nauseous and had to run out when Sasitka told the media that May's Mom died because she had caused the Dad's First wife to die a horrible death.

4. Nakarin is obsessed with May because she stole his Dad. You can tell he doesn't like her. He actually hurted her a few times. He's psychotic.

5. Another one. When May's Dad said, if I had known who you were, I would've welcomed you out the moment I saw you at the mall. Nakarin said, I was disappointed when you didn't recognize me.

Honestly, Nakarin's story is very sad. I hope he doesn't die. He has to live through life all alone without his parents. He's back for revenge because he's still so hurt. I hope he doesn't die because what does that teach us? He doesn't know any better. He's traumatized and broken. He should end up with Luke Kaew. Seems like the girl really cares for him.
i think he might have some relation but i don't think he can be the half brother. it is so disgusting to pretend to be in love with your sister. what's the purpose of that? i think the plot will thicken. i think the scriptwriter just wants to throw us off for now.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
i think he might have some relation but i don't think he can be the half brother. it is so disgusting to pretend to be in love with your sister. what's the purpose of that? i think the plot will thicken. i think the scriptwriter just wants to throw us off for now.
You're right. It could be that way, too. He could be May's half brother's BFF who witnessed his death or something. Like before the brother died, he may have told all of his stories to Nakarin and maybe saved Nakarin's life with his, so Nakarin is back for revenge for his friend.

There's other people after May, wonder who they are?!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished Episode 6 and May is getting a bit on my nerves towards the end when she leaves to go after Nakarin alone and when she wakes up, she doesn't call her hubby? But nonchalantly hangs around Nakarin at his place. Omg! Girl, you're married. And it doesn't irk you that this mysterious guy just casually takes you from your hubby to his gallery? Omg! Creep.

Just finished Episode 6 and May is getting a bit on my nerves towards the end when she leaves to go after Nakarin alone and when she wakes up, she doesn't call her hubby? But nonchalantly hangs around Nakarin at his place. Omg! Girl, you're married. And it doesn't irk you that this mysterious guy just casually takes you from your hubby to his gallery? Omg! Creep.
I was thinking the same. I wish May could’ve called Kade or even mentions to go right away since Kade might worry. She could’ve thought why would this guy take her home when she should be brought to the hospital since she fainted or better call for her husband. It’s already a warning sign that you can’t trust this guy.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
May overestimates herself or thinks too pretty of the world or just plain dumb. That's why it serves her right when Kade yells at her in the preview next week. She puts herself in danger all the time. Whether she's drunk or sober, her decisions aren't the brightest.

May is slipping in my book. She's still cute by being honest with Kade about meeting up with Saruj but still, how she initially went around it all shady and stuff was a huge no no for me. She's still not as hard headed and annoying or stubborn as some Ch. 7 nang'akes but a few more dumb decisions and she'll be there. Haha.

Kade is the highlight of this lakorn.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
Each episode is so good and I like the little backstory reveals they gives us a little, making us understand the characters more. I’m always loookong forward to the next one. This week is going to be long again.

I’m in love with May and Kade! That kiss scene in ep 6 ... oh man! Let’s just say I was fangirling so bad. Like everyone, I was anticipating a willing scene too, but hopefully next week!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 6, good episode and but man Ruth just left Pin, they have trust issues for sure.

The May and Kade scenes were good we even got some kisses next week looks wow.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Ruj is just a coward and jerk. I can't believe he'll doubt Pin that way. It was a good slap from Pin but unfortunately, if you ain't a man, ain't nothing can turn you into one. Ruj is just out here pitying himself and looking for blame. He's not fit out on his own.

But May needs to stay out of Ruj's life. Dude. Save yourself some drama and headache and stop answering his phone calls. Stop all contact. That's another thing that is irking me about May right now.

I love Kade. He's so level headed.

But yes, Kade and May's sweet scenes are still good as ever. I like how playful they both are towards one another. They're so comfortable.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm re-watching Episode 6 and some funny and cute moments I really enjoyed.

1. When Kade chased May into the taxi and he said he liked it when she keeps calling him Khun Kade, Khun Kade, Khun Kade and then the driver calls him that too. Hahah.

2. When they both fight over where the drawing should go and he lets go and she falls onto the ground like hard. He then rolls next to her and kisses her boo boo. Hahah.

3. When it's night time and she wears a full hard to take off night outfit. He teases her that it's so sexy. Hahah.

I just love it that no matter what others do to them, they still end up having really cute scenes that add to their relationship.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I'm re-watching Episode 6 and some funny and cute moments I really enjoyed.

1. When Kade chased May into the taxi and he said he liked it when she keeps calling him Khun Kade, Khun Kade, Khun Kade and then the driver calls him that too. Hahah.

2. When they both fight over where the drawing should go and he lets go and she falls onto the ground like hard. He then rolls next to her and kisses her boo boo. Hahah.

It is was very funny and sweet :pancarta::thumbup::icon12::love::aaaaa:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn the making out scene.. omg can they get anymore sweeter than this. There was so many sweet scene betweek kade and may.
I swear i just want to skip rut and pin scenes

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, ratings should be higher but it's something that all of us can't control. Lol I think Pra'ake is too much of a gentleman now. Hahahah. Thai audience loves a sadistic and aggressive male lead like most of Weir's.

But it's okay, ratings high or not, this is one of the best and well written dramas this year.

It’s actually nice to see this kind of praek. He’s not attacking May with harsh words everytime there is a misunderstanding but hear her out.
May should stop getting involve with Ruth like Kade said. They should focus on their life. Whatever happened to her almost bankrupt hotel, they haven’t worked it out. And go to vacations, dinner, make love and babies. :love:

It was cute that May got a little bit jealous and refused to come home(condo) :risas3:

Was last week’s rating higher than this week? I hope it will do good business as much as it is a good story/acting/directing so that it will encourage this type of storytelling.

BTW I was watching girlfriends with minpook even though I can’t understand a thing I find myself laughing :) I am slowly becoming a Pook fan. She’s so bubbly!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It’s actually nice to see this kind of praek. He’s not attacking May with harsh words everytime there is a misunderstanding but hear her out.
May should stop getting involve with Ruth like Kade said. They should focus on their life. Whatever happened to her almost bankrupt hotel, they haven’t worked it out. And go to vacations, dinner, make love and babies. :love:

It was cute that May got a little bit jealous and refused to come home(condo) :risas3:

Was last week’s rating higher than this week? I hope it will do good business as much as it is a good story/acting/directing so that it will encourage this type of storytelling.
I really like the writing and direction of this drama too. The misunderstandings aren't from the leads and their stubborness and miscommunication. Yeah, ratings are lower now than last week's. It's okay. I hope they reach a 10 at some point. I'm assuming this drama has two more weeks, up to Episode 15.

Pook is very bubbly when she's with her crew like Min and Aum. She doesn't have that many young fans is because she's always in hard melo-dramas that do well with an older audience. This is her first romantic comedy in a while, if ever, so young fans aren't used to her. I hope she takes more of these roles, so we can FIN and JIN her with the young guys. She's never really had a koojin because there are no cute and sweet scenes for us like this drama. I hope she pairs up with Mik again or at least someone cute and young in another cute drama.