[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

So MUSE is dropping this lakorn? Aw. Just a few more episodes. Anyway, which episode did they leave off on? I may just take over but may be VERY slow since I'm really busy with work.

Or I may just do Kade and May cuts because wayyyyy too much dragging May around and trying to kill her and fighting that I find it redundant. Hahah. To be honest, I haven't caught the last two episodes yet. Lol

Ay-my likes this.
  2. Liddysopretty

Ay-my likes this.
  3. milaneves

milaneves sarNie Egg

Well, I must have misunderstood then, because I thought they would finish JSJY and then take the time off, based on their last public note posted a couple of days ago... Sorry for the misunderstanding:(, folks.

4. milaneves

milaneves sarNie Egg

Anyway, I'm kind of lost on this one. Are there any more episodes after last week's? We are on 15, am I right? Will there be more? Thanks in advance!

5. Liddysopretty

We have one more episode to go, which gives us 16 episodes total.

milaneves and D~D like this.
  6. xoxohoneyDew

xoxohoneyDew sarNie Egg

Where is everyone watching it? I hate the one on DM. The audio is horrible and I hate the stupid graphic around the border of the video...

7. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

They were up to ep 12. So close :(

8. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

9. MTan

MTan sarNie Egg

Super annoyed at the trolls for messing up everyone’s fun.
    I have to admit though that the last few episodes were a bit bland. Kind of kills the “magic” about this lakorn. I do still enjoy Kade/May scenes/chemistry but that’s all to it which is kind of disappointing because it started off so strong.

Rita likes this.
  10. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

i agreed. i havent been able to watch ep 13. im stuck on the 40 mins mark and everything is just ehh. it seems like it is all filler with no substance. may is constantly being dumb and naive and they are dragging the bon situation for too long. i expected this because this was filming live. usually the script isn't as developed so i'm not too shocked. it just that it started off with so much potential and went downhill

11. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Guys, M has a new website up. Too bad my user credential from before is locked out. Anyone here have the same problem or is it just me? ( Or they haven't emailed the credentials yet) Can someone please tell me. Thank you.

I've been dying to see the rest of the episodes with subs.

12. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

Oh yes, they are back! I can't even log on to the new site. It keep saying my info is incorrect...

JuDee22 likes this.
  13. MTan

MTan sarNie Egg

Yes... it is up. I can see ep 13 & 14 posted. I think they are slowly giving back access to genuine subscribers and at the same time get rid of the trolls.

JuDee22 likes this.
  14. Liddysopretty

Yay! I still haven't found the time or energy to watch Episodes 14 and 15. I was dreading this situation. I knew it was gonna happen with airing and filming at the same time.

JuDee22 likes this.
  15. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Thank you for the info guys.

The momentum of the show got lost when they drag the Bon story for how many episodes. Until the ending, his conflict is still the focus. They never introduce a new arc after that. Throw a couple of sweet May/Kade scenes in between but all were just filler. No love confession happen. And looks like Ruth's mom will make a comeback.

Liddysopretty likes this.
  16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Episode 15 was intense wow.

JuDee22 likes this.
  17. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

i'm halfway done of ep 14. ep 15 seems like it is going to be an intense episode but i felt like they should have it at like ep 12 and it would be better. we literally had 3 extra episodes with no substance.

JuDee22 likes this.
  18. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

The final episode felt rush for me. There were scenes that I wish was done in the earlier episode because I felt robbed of more May and Kade and their “REAL” married life. Even the willing| scene was left to our imagination :fighting3: :sad6: But that final scene tho :icon12::love::naughty2: but still I wanted more.

I am gonna miss this show and I will miss Mik and Pook. Hope in the not so distant future they will be given a chance to work together again with a good story.

19. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Pook is now on weibo and I actually admire that she’s trying to communicate with her Chinese fans. Can she really speak Chinese? I am just impressed that she seems to know how to write it as well.

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Yea I wished we got more May and Kade Married life as well, but it was a good episode :).