[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

The lakorn sort of lost focus and juice. That's what happens when you film and air at the same time, you run out of ideas, too tired to be creative, and you have to settle for certain things due to time restraints.

Can't wait to watch FINALE! I hope it's ending because they're all filler episodes now and it's not even good filler scenes either. WAYYYYY too much physically hurting May scenes and Kade fighting. Ugh. May and Kade should have consummated a longgggg time ago. The pecks and kisses are a bit redundant now.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Liddysopretty

No, it's not ending this week. Lol

Sai Lohid airs next week on the 22nd, this will be ending next Friday. Unless they do a special next Friday and this ends today. I don't know. Hahah. All of the scenes I've seen them film are already all included, so don't know where or what extra footage will make two hours for next Friday if it's not ending today. Hahha. Surprise me.

3. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

It was actually cringy watching some of the filler scenes.

But I am just thinking: It just doesn’t make sense that May always resist to Kade’s advances (kisses) when they have liplocked before even after their first night. I want moaarrr!

The Bon reveal will probably happen tonight then next episode would be redemption and wedding. Happy ending!

Rita likes this.
  4. Liddysopretty

Too much Bon and Nakarin. They shifted the focus of the story.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense either for May to keep delaying making Kade happy when the guy has saved her a billion times. Life should be cherished at this point.

Rita likes this.
  5. jayyepeeen

jayyepeeen sarNie Egg

Hahaha. I agree. They probably ran out of juice from episode 9 onwards. The first few episodes were solid and exciting, but then the rest were too repetitive.. They are circling the whole issue. I love how they didn't make May misunderstand Kade with all that Pin and Ruth meddling. That had the makings of a mature drama.. I am missing Kade's kisses.. We are only getting pecks. WHY?!

Rita likes this.
  6. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

It’s not even real pecks...it’s sniffing! But May gave a cute peck with the porridge scene complete with sound.

Btw, I love the fact that Mik and Pook are teasing each other on IG (I just rely on google translate) it adds more fun to the show. It is one part I will miss when this show ends.

7. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

waiting for eng subs for the rest.

Ay-my likes this.
  8. Ay-my

Ay-my sarNie Egg

Which google translate do u use and does it work on ig? I’m trying to read the ig but I can’t. Bummer

9. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

I dont think there will be anymore eng sub. It was announced that it will be dropped cuz of troll keep taking subbed hardwork

10. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

In the original IG post there is usually a “See Translation” below the caption. I’m not sure how reliable it is though.

11. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Makes me sad that the 4 more episodes I would have to understand based on what I see rather than the dialogue. Them trolls don’t stop, I dunno what their goal is.

phatman likes this.
  12. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Liddysopretty likes this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Just finished episode 13, the May and Kade scenes were good. Kade knows who the real Bon is :).

Ay-my likes this.
  14. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

they do have chinese subs available because it is airing in chinese website. that is how i am planning to finish it even tho my chinese is trashed lol.

15. milaneves

milaneves sarNie Egg

From what I've learnt from their page (I'm not an insider of the private page, just the public one. So, my hunch here is based on their posts these last couple of days), they are taking some time off subbing to the public "live"/as the same time the show goes. This "leave of absence" (in lack of better phrasing :)) I think is due, in part, to the trolls and in part to the team. They are concentrating on other areas of their lives right now, so the time off. But they said they are going to complete the projects being worked upon right now and then the time off comes (I think they will keep subbing, but just under the radar and not public for the time being). That's just my humble guess from what I read on their page. If anyone has other reliable info, please, share with us.
    Just saying the team needs their break, in my point of view.

phatman likes this.
  16. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I've just come to realize my Guy Ratchanon is in here playing the baddie! I need to watch this! Haha. Lots of hot baddies this year!

As far as MUSE goes, they're dropping two projects but I'm thinking they're finishing the subs just not releasing yet. They've come too far to throw it all away. The website is currently down and they're finding out a way to fix it. That's their latest update.

I agree they need a break. Since BPS they've only met with challenges after challenges.

17. Ay-my

Ay-my sarNie Egg

Yea me too, but once u open up the comment then the translation is gone.

18. Ay-my

Ay-my sarNie Egg

19. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

yep that is partly true but they also did announce JSJY has been officially dropped :(

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Just finished episode 14. I got some family time/few nice scenes with May and her dad :). loved the May and Kade scenes again :icon12:. Kade, Acha. Rurth and Pin are all working together to get info on Bon. Again OMG Bon is scary.