[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

i want to watch it but too bad i don't understand thai lol. i find min very attractive. i was a fan since her pin anong days with weir.

2. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Thank you. I really love their friendship. They are lucky to have each other.

3. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

A lot of people initially thought Pook and Min were fake friends but time has shown that they're close. They hang out a lot.

In their lakorn together, their characters hate each other so when they're filming together, they have to concentrate, so they barely talk and interact because they want their acting to be as real and raw as possible.

JuDee22 likes this.
  4. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

5. Liddysopretty

That's sooooo cute.

JuDee22 likes this.
  6. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Its almost fridayyyyyyyy willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|

M-chan and achimay18 like this.
  7. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

I hope we see them paired up again :).

It is a good drama Rome stars in it, glad he has a new drama finally :).

JuDee22 likes this.
  8. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    MKfan132, mey198 and achimay18 like this.
  9. achimay18 likes this.
  10. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Hopefully more sweet scenessss too.

11. Liddysopretty

I hope they don't trick us again. Hahah.

12. achimay18

achimay18 sarNie Egg

Willing or not, I’m still excited to watch it play out. I do hope it’s something more but again they might just to be teasing us. Lol. I cannot wait to Friday already!

13. jayyepeeen

jayyepeeen sarNie Egg

14. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

this weekend is a long weekend in the US so i won't able to watch regularly. please keep updates here haha so i can spoil myself and enjoy some fin moments

15. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Is it true that this week we will only have 2 episodes instead of 3?

16. Liddysopretty

Really? Not sure. Maybe due to the games?

17. Oh no :sad6:

18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ch3 made a wise last minute change to air Angkor against this one.

I dont think Pook will switch to ch3 anytime soon or anytime ever. Shes very favored at ch7. They treat her very well and most of her friends are at ch7 except for Pope and Phet.

19. Liddysopretty

Even if Pook wanted to stay with Ch. 7 forever, how can she? Unless they change, I don't see how she can continue to challenge herself as an actress there. Aum, Yui, and Kob are probably the oldest there and even then, they don't even come out with lakorns on a regular basis anymore. Kob is practically free lance now. Haha. Ch. 7 isn't a place for aging actors/actresses. New, Weir, and Om are like the oldest there for active pra'akes if you don't count Kelly. Vee is not even active anymore. Haha. There's really only a handful of older actors/actresses there. Free lance is becoming a popular choice. I don't even think Min would stay. Pook will probably stay another 5 years bringing her to her mid 30's, beyond that, I think she'll leave just like Noon to expand as an actress. She's favored at Ch. 7 now but to keep growing as an actress, I think even she can see that Ch. 7 limits her playground. And by then, Ch. 7 would have new actresses to favor. Look at Noon. She was favored by Ch. 7, too, but even she had to say goodbye and thank goodness, she's had a good time outside with other male leads. I'm just saying, the chances of Mik and Pook to meet again is sort of slim but not impossible.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    JuDee22 likes this.
  20. Liddysopretty

I don't really have a favorite actor or actress, but I feel as though Ch. 7 nang'akes are better actresses but they don't get the proper recognition and popularity. Ch. 7 has strong actresses like Pook, Green, Nao, Sammy, Min, Bow, Thisa, and even the newbies are good too like Mookda, Sonya, and Mamaew. The lakorns are crappy but they still excel. That's a skill haha.