[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Dearest

恋の予感
I'll do a live cap or summaries for tomorrow's episode because I have to go to work in about 10 minutes. I do hope there's a lot more international people watching the drama. I know English subs are hard to find. This is the best that I can do. Lol And once the English subs are released, it would have ended airing, so it wouldn't be as fun. Haha.
Ohhhhh thank you so much!!! You are amazing~~:icon12::icon12::icon12:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Hahha, May gets jealous after she tells Kade to take Pin back home while on his way out to work. That was cute.
I LOVED IT. I was like.. wow, May isn't worried? You were mad about it 2 episodes ago. Then after they left she had a tiny fit. Hehehe. Why did she go home to sleep though? Poor Kade set up the dinner table and it went to waste. I cannot wait for that cheek kiss from May to Kade! I think it happened after she ran from her attackers? Because she is wearing the same thing.. I also loved how May is so classy every single time she is thrust into the spotlight. THATS WHY SHE IS THE TOP CELEBRITY IN THAILAND (ACCORDING TO THIS LAKORN). HEHEHE

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Also, how much do I love that the cute/"willing" scene was a dream sequence? Because it shows that while Kade wants it so bad, he hasn't disrespected her wishes/gone back on his promise that he will wait for her admission of love. That is what consent looks like!! And also how when she first started living in his condo and she was sleeping and he went in for a kiss and stopped himself? He has no qualms about kissing her when she is awake.. This really shows how he respects her, and won't push her to do something she isn't willing to. As much as I look forward to the steamy scenes, I love how this show takes its time, explores boundaries and develop their relationship. I LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH

I was confused when that promo came out and Kade said that he can’t wait anymore and kissed her.

I am glad that it was just a daydream makes the willing scene much to look forward to. They truly took their time to build their relationship. May even told Ruth (from what I understood) that she knows in her heart that Kade is not lying to her about the baby. She have come to trust him. And the way she was looking at him when he was tending to her foot..it was love. She missed him when she slept at her house and was so excited when there was a phonecall thinking it was her hubby. And Kade listed May in his contacts as “Baby:icon12::icon12::icon12::aaaaa::thumbup:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
^We mainly come here for the lakorn. We get it that you don't like her because of your own reasons, but to repeatedly come back and call people idiots or question why we're still watching an undeserving actress is a bit too much? I think everyone here is old enough to know that the world and especially the ET industry isn't clean and full of pink bubbles. I understand Thai na ja, I've seen those news, rumors, and gossip about Pook but guess what? I honestly don't care. Why? Whatever she's doing in her private life especially in the dating arena is up to her. It's not a crime to be a thirsty golddigger. It may be off putting, but each to their own. Again, in this day and age, finding financial stability via marriage is VERY common in the Thai society. As long as she can act and make the lakorn fun, she has my support in that lakorn. Heck, I don't go around bashing Janie. I'm actually congratulating her on her new beau and upcoming wedding. Tanya and Pinky made up. There's still a ton of fans supporting Pinky. Heck, Poo's dating life is off putting, too, but it's not my problem. Pope got found out to hit it and quit it with many girls, but hey, it's okay. I don't think it's Pook that needs to chill and loosen up in acting, it's some people who are taking things too seriously. If you can't stand her, why spend so much time following up on her, talking about her, and calling people out for having a different opinion than yours? You should understand by now, your list of reasons could all be valid, but at the end of the day, all of us have free will to choose to support her or this lakorn. I find it redundant and quite silly for anyone to keep degrading her when that's not the purpose of these forums and threads. This thread is about the lakorn. Yes, Pook is the lead in here, so if you really want to push it, it is about her, so you have the right to "discuss" things about her, but when every post about her is so negative, not only towards her, but towards other people in here, too, perhaps, the most important person you should question is yourself. Perhaps you should let it go and use that time to support the actresses you support or believe deserves the lead role or the recognition. Thank you for sharing your reasons and educating some of us who may have not known certain things about her personality or private life, but we're just here to have fun and enjoy the lakorn at the end of the day. A lot of us are very chill and don't think that far beyond the lakorn characters because when the episode ends, we end there too.
I just read all the dislike on Pooklook and this is my first time trying to watch her lakorn although I only knew her from her Miss Universe days and heard she went into acting like every beauty pageant has on Ch7. I come neutral. lol From reading, I think the other user who dislike the actress took it personally and got offended when people were just stating their disagreements and people were just asking for links/evidence out of curiosity. When you say something and people ask for verification, you better have something to back it up. Not get mad. It made me curious too. LOL And people were talking about her acting, not her personal life. She can do or be whatever she wants as long as she delivers the acting in the entertainment business. I agree with you. Don't bash, it's just a lakorn. If you don't like the actors, move on. I mainly watch lakorns for their storylines. If my favorite actors/actresses gets a shitty role, I can't watch it no matter how much I like the actors. There has been a lot of lakorns with the actors I like that I've skipped and there has been a few underrated actors that I found surprisingly great due to the storyline. As long as they keep making lakorns to keep me entertained. :clap:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
OK I watched with Chinese subs so I can recap the first half:

Episode 7 RECAP [1/2]
1) Kade got angry at Lookkaew for stalling and unleashed his righteous fury towards her for attempting to separate them (Kade+May) and working with Nakarin to trick him. (HE LOOKS SO HOT HERE)
2) He rushed over to May worriedly
3) Nakarin arranged May in poses and made her feel uncomfortable. Then he told her that he wants her to look her saddest so he could capture the moment. Then he made her talk about when she was saddest and he got the strangest angry look when she mentioned her mum. He also very creepily told her that she looked best when sad....
4) Kade came over and tried to take her away. May tried to say that Nakarin was good and helped her. They kinda got to arguing but it got worse when Nakarin said not to leave because her bag is in his room.
5) That made Kade angry and want to leave without her. He only grabbed her hand when Lookkaew made a scathing remark (WHOOO!)
6) Bathtub at home: May fell on the floor and Kade tried rushing in (after he respectfully asked for permission). Then she forgot that she only had a towel on and made him turn around. He also told her not to worry because he has already seen it all. LOL. And promised that he won't take advantage of her when she is hurt.
"Why does it look like you are struggling from my weight?"
"You are not heavy" :D
7) "Bed scene": She explained to him how she got to Nakarin's gallery and Kade is appeased. Hehehe. May told Kade that he had nothing to worry about and that it wasn't like what he imagined. Then Kade asked her if she was scared that he might think that she betrayed him? She went: "Crazy! We don't have anything, so how can I betray you?"
Kade: "Not only is your heart stubborn, your mouth is even more stubborn."
Then he helped her massage her sprained ankle.
Then comes the sequence where he imagined them kissing and him telling her that he can't wait. Then May shook him away and told him that she needs to change. Mr Kade shot her a pervy look and she hits him and left the room. Hahahaha. So cute.
8) Kade lied on the bed and had a super cute smile, telling himself, "With a woman like her, I can only make do with my imagination." HE LOOKED SO HAPPY SAYING THAT.
9) May came back and found him asleep. Cutest kiss on the corner of his lips!
10) Morning after and they both looked so happy. Another stolen kiss from Kade!
11) Conversation about Nakarin - May explained that Nakarin only wanted her as his model. Kade shouldn't have been worried. But Kade was all, yeah but he made it so obvious he liked you so how can I be okay with you meeting him?! May didn't say anything but cutely told him that she is treating him breakfast. Hehehe.
12) Restaurant + fight with Saruth's mum + Pin was very confused and didn't say a thing. They were telling the media that Saruth's mum is very controlling, and treated Pin very badly. Nothing was mentioned about the identity of the father of Pin's child
13) Fight between May's dad and Saruth's mum. I find it hilarious because that seems to be his only role.. To fight the evil mum. Hahahaha
14) May met Pin and explained to her that Saruth and her are just friends.. She doesn't have any feelings for Saruth anymore and she understands that it must be hard suffering like this for Saruth. And then Pin said that she doesn't know where Saruth is and he won't go home anymore because he thinks the child is Kade's
15) Kade said that he feels like beating Saruth up. Hahaha. YOU AND ME BOTH. He saw May's expression and was like "even though I used to like Pin, I don't anymore". Then May offered for Kade to send Pin home.
16) May had a tiny jealous fit by talking to herself after they left: "Who knows if it is still in the past?!" Hehehe. She wasn't really angry though. :p

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
They're still filming and Mik is selling his goods again on Instagram. This time, it's breath refreshments. Hahha. He said he has to film with the nang'ake today, so he has to make sure his breath smells good for the cute scenes.

Dang, Mik is filming both lakorns at the same time. I hope he don't get confused. Haha.

I'm so busy tomorrow guys, so I'll probably get to the summaries a bit later in the day, can't do it live.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
OK I watched with Chinese subs so I recap the first half:
How's the buzz in China? I heard it was good?

Thai audience sometimes has a funny taste. They may not like this lakorn as much or the competition is too high like Angkor. Haha. I think Mik's lakorn with Bow may be more of their taste became it's real comedy. If I remember correctly, Dida? Dida always does well.

The buzz in Thailand is pretty good but I actually think it could be better. Hahah. This drama is pretty solid so far in everything. So I hope it does exceptionally well in China.

Last edited:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
How's the buzz in China? I heard it was good?

Thai audience sometimes has a funny taste. They may not like this lakorn as much or the competition is too high like Angkor. Haha. I think Mik's lakorn with Bow May be more of their taste became it's real comedy. If I remember correctly, Dida? Dida always does well.

Then buzz in Thailand is pretty good but I actually think it could be better. Hahah. This drama is pretty solid so far in everything. So I hope it exceptionally well in China.
I was looking at Weibo and it did pretty well! It was the 17th most searched term yesterday.. The C netizens were funny. They felted cheated by the bed scene also!! They called it a "boat scene" (船戏 Chuan Xi) instead of a "bed scene" (床戏 Chuang Xi)... Cuz it was a fake bed scene. It was pretty punny because it sounded similar. Hehe. A lot of them mentioned how they wanted to watch a bit but ended up staying up the whole night. Hehehe

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah, me too. I wanted to catch a few minutes but ended up watching almost the entire episode live. The script is good. The editing is pretty good too considering that it's airing and filming at the same time. There wasn't much post production time. The acting is really good. I love how Kade just stares at May. The way he's hurt, how he's jealous, when he protects her, he worries about her, to when he's being thirsty. Hahah. May, too. Is it just me or can you guys see Pook blush on her cheeks during the cute skinship scenes? Sure, she has blush but at times I feel as if she's really blushing.

I thought by now they would be wiser and check for authenticity of claims before actually believing that he is the missing son. I believe there is more to the dad’s story than what was initially shown.

I hope tonight’s episode have more May and Kade just like when they were at Khao Yai (not sure).