[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Maybe it just a rumor that the new have to find a way to make gossip. Why is Nadech heart broken?
I agree with Kittiya, Yadech seemed very distance from each other at the Yum Yum's Event or coz maybe they're tired due to the hot weather.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I read it from one of the gossip site... it has to do with Yaya IG... it said, she normally does not post any pix of them together, but this time she did. "according" to the site, Nadech & Yaya seemed very detach @ the event...

oh really? , thanks for sharing.
But after watching the fancame i think they seems close like before.
Can i have the link to that site please?

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
oh really? , thanks for sharing.
But after watching the fancame i think they seems close like before.
Can i have the link to that site please?
My apology... I was confused, I went to many sites include FB... mah bad... so SORRY... I have tried to copy the link here, but when I click on it, it takes me to FB and ask me to sign in???? forgive me :(

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
My apology... I was confused, I went to many sites include FB... mah bad... so SORRY... I have tried to copy the link here, but when I click on it, it takes me to FB and ask me to sign in???? forgive me :(
don't say sorry, i understand that u just wanted to share kittya. I'm glad that you share it.
But i think this is just made up story, cause it all doesn't really make sense to me lol.
Please don't feel sorry :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha don't say sorry Kittiya we all make mistakes hehe...:)

don't say sorry, i understand that u just wanted to share kittya. I'm glad that you share it.
But i think this is just made up story, cause it all doesn't really make sense to me lol.
And this is just another made up story from haters...sign sadly they have nothing better to do than make up stuff....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've always wondered why Yaya never posted pics of her and Nadech. She post pics of her with Boy and Mark but never Nadech. My guess to why she does this is because she doesn't want people to say stuff about her and Nadech.

I don't think Nadech is heartbroken.

somp9

sarNie Adult
wondering too, why Yaya never posted any pictures of her and Nadech?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another clip by ch3 show confim Yadech pair up again, YAY!!! so glad this time is not a re-make lakorn. Yakuza Yakuzi Can't Wait!!! :woot:
credit CiNNtv3

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, CH3 confirm about Yadech pair up again. This is very exciting new. but we still don't know yet which lakorn will they act in, right?
Will they start filming beginning of next year?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, CH3 confirm about Yadech pair up again. This is very exciting new. but we still don't know yet which lakorn will they act in, right?
Will they start filming beginning of next year?
i'm sure Yadech gonna play the second series " Roy fun tawan dued" as Ryu and Mayumi. cause author of the book said Mario play as Takeshi and Nadech as Ryu. they may start film toward end of this year or beginning of 2013.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Have some good news to share with Yadech fans.

Credit to Barry.ya facebook

Big 20 Countdown at BIG FM Network Radio listed both Yaya' song Love symptom and Nadech' song Let Love Grow In Your Heart from TNNKK as #1 songs. Both of their songs were ahead of many professional singers like Bie, Singular, AF, etc.

Both Yaya and Nadech are young but they are very talented and work hard. They can act, sing, dance and being goofy!

Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya and TNNKK crew.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile

Here's what I can copy from the site... I hope you read thai.... "นิตยสารฉบับนึงเขียนว่าเรากับณเดชน์แอบคบกันในกองตั้งแต่แรกๆ จนเลิกกัน"

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Here's what I can copy from the site... I hope you read thai.... "นิตยสารฉบับนึงเขียนว่าเรากับณเดชน์แอบคบกันในกองตั้งแต่แรกๆ จนเลิกกัน"
LOL Kittiya i got the translation but i dont get it??

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

yes thanks for the text, and yes i can read thai ^^
But do u have the link to it ?
cause i really want to read the hole thing na..

dragonpia

sarNie Egg
:pervie: Hello all Yadech fans,
I think the news about Nadech being broken hearted is totally unfounded. Wanted to share with you a clip just posted on Yaya's facebook page. It's an interview with TV Pool where she actually does 2 things:
-accepts that Nadech is handsome....giggles shyly
-accepts that they are closer and at the "friends" level which before it was brother/sister
-admits that she doesn't feel "nothing" when they are together...she actually says it makes her happy to be around him

hhhhmmmm....this is to me progress but I am quite an optimist so I will let you choose what you would like to believe LOL

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnSewniKIX8

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm with you dragonpia. thx for the clip. in the clip Yaya look shy/smile when talk about Nadech, so i don't believe the gossips about them seeing eachother and broke up is true. i think they are close friends since work together often. and who knows can progress/develop to the next level, that we have to wait and see, i'm always cheering this couple to really hook up. i still believe actions speaks more than words. when they are around eachother can see they sparks,glitterss, full of chemistry.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
:pervie: Hello all Yadech fans,
I think the news about Nadech being broken hearted is totally unfounded. Wanted to share with you a clip just posted on Yaya's facebook page. It's an interview with TV Pool where she actually does 2 things:
-accepts that Nadech is handsome....giggles shyly
-accepts that they are closer and at the "friends" level which before it was brother/sister
-admits that she doesn't feel "nothing" when they are together...she actually says it makes her happy to be around him

hhhhmmmm....this is to me progress but I am quite an optimist so I will let you choose what you would like to believe LOL

Enjoy!
Thank you for the translations! Even though Yaya is there to promote her new lakorn, the media and fans still ask her about Nadech. I guess we can't have enough of Yadech that's why :D