[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
credit as tagged

Look how close they are :wub:
Exactly!! I still don't see why ppl are like "there not even close" "there so distant" LOL I just want to say!! DO YOU SEE THE PICTURES!! DO YOU SEE HOW CLOSE THEY ARE ON SCREEN AND OFF SCREEN!!!!!! :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
The above picture, was it from their watch (Time is Love) event?

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
yaya at an event singing one of my favorite songs!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-bkHqH39awE

LOL@the picture with his feet and hand around yaya. why are they soooooooooo cute, na?

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Yes,it is ^^
our Yadech are so narak :crush: !!!! I have been very busy these days and I need to catch up with our Yadech's updates right now :dance1:
So happy that nadech confirmed yakuza with yaya AGAIN......and I hope nothing changes.....fingers cross :spin:
thank all Yadechers for updating the news and pix all the time....Love U guys :heart:
awww......I began to miss my Yadech on screen already :teary:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
wish they have another photoshoot together. Miss Yadech.
Don't have any good lakorn to watch right now.
They just had a photo shoot for Praew Magazine (August 10) but the staffs were tired so they rested at the condo and parked the car in the lighted area not too far from the condo.

Someone broke into the car and stole everything: expensive equipment and cash. The Praew photographer had asked for the return of Nadech's and Yaya's pictures (camera?) because it was very difficult to book them together since they are very busy. This Praew issue supposes to come out soon and now they lost Yadech's pictures.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
They just had a photo shoot for Praew Magazine (August 10) but the staffs were tired so they rested at the condo and parked the car in the lighted area not too far from the condo.

Someone broke into the car and stole everything: expensive equipment and cash. The Praew photographer had asked for the return of Nadech's and Yaya's pictures (camera?) because it was very difficult to book them together since they are very busy. This Praew issue supposes to come out soon and now they lost Yadech's pictures.
So sad to hear that...I hope the thief would at least return the camera. That's time and effort that Yadech and the crew spent on... :(

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I simply LOVE this picture...goes to show how much the fans and media are still loving YADECH :rockon:

retrieved from Barry.Ya facebook

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, SugarLya for the clip. The blooper was hilarious mainly of Yaya because of her limited Thai language.

That was cute of Nadech to shoo away the bug for Yaya and placed his hand on her leg as if to say don't be scare, I'm right here.

Yaya must be nervous with Nadech intense look toward the end of the clip. She said ran in the water and Nadech said not ran but swim in the water. Literally speaking, Yaya was correct though because at the beach scene Athit mainly ran and chased after Nee.

Lol, aunt Kaew forgot the name of her own daughter. Grandma addressed herself as a mother instead of a grandma; she said she wanted to be young again.

Awwww, i missed TNNKK. I think I'm going to watch it again.

somp9

sarNie Adult
We all hope the thief return the camera, so we can see the photoshoot of them. Can't wait to see it. The off scenes of TNNKK were so cute especially Yadech. Yaya is so cute of her Thai language.
Does anyone have the clip of their recent event?