[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure the lakorn will start to flim next year for sure cuz by the end of this year or a little bit by next year Yaya will be done with DR and MT and Nadech will be done with this year with RP. And so they will be starting with Mario's story and then beginning Nadech's also. So mostly likely the lakorn will air sometime in 2014.

Thanks for telling me kikucheu1 :)
Looking forward to see this one!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks for telling me kikucheu1 :)
Looking forward to see this one!!
No problem @cookiies I will tell if something like this happens. I have no problem giving the news out hehe!!!!:) Even words can't describe how i feel right now!! hehehe lmao

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
No problem @cookiies I will tell if something like this happens. I have no problem giving the news out hehe!!!! :) Even words can't describe how i feel right now!! hehehe lmao
Haha yea tell me if more if u know anything. I will wait for ya :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha yea tell me if more if u know anything. I will wait for ya :)
Haha okay if u have read earlier looks like i'm camping here with Sheng haha giving out news here and there. Supporting yadech!!! And news is wat i get from some of my friends haha cuz they just tell me cuz i'm not thai but i understand a little and so i dont know but some aren't members of af so i do it cuz they dont want to!! So they are the ones to give credits for!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hehehe Loveangel you dont have to worry as much now Hehehe got some news for u gals ahhaha at the Yum Yum event today (or last night for us) Nadech had came out to say yadech will reunite together hehehe im so happy so all yadech haters you can go suck on that becuz yadech are reuniting together again!!!! hahah Yakuza here I come!! I'll be pateintly waiting for you hehehe :)I'M SO HAPPY!!!! GOOD NEWS FOR ALL US YADECHERS ♥ Please read!!!
Wow that is some good New!!!! Ekkkkkkkk I'm a HAPPY YADECH FAN RIGHT NOW!!!! Kia I'm like screaming like
CRAZY HERE.....

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's very good new that Yadech will reuniting for next lakorn. Yadech is the best and hope the new is true.
Can't believe TNNKK will end today. Does anyone know if they going to have a wedding scene at the end?
you know during the bed scene was reminded us when they did that in DJA, that was so sweet and natural. In DJA, GRGR and now TNNKKk, Nadech always scream to the world that his beloved one love him.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
hehehe Loveangel you dont have to worry as much now Hehehe got some news for u gals ahhaha at the Yum Yum event today (or last night for us) Nadech had came out to say yadech will reunite together hehehe im so happy so all yadech haters you can go suck on that becuz yadech are reuniting together again!!!! hahah Yakuza here I come!! I'll be pateintly waiting for you hehehe :)I'M SO HAPPY!!!! GOOD NEWS FOR ALL US YADECHERS ♥ Please read!!!

Thank you so much for the good news. Yakuza sounds like a really good lakorn so I'm glad they will be in there together.

piadragon

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for the updates, I'm so happy to learn that they have another lakorn together YAY!!!! :woot: Episode 16 was amazing, I had forgotten how natural their love scenes were and it was a great refresher for sure. LOVE this couple :dance1:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, I have a question...they showed Athit in bed with Nee twice, one in her room, the other at the hotel, he kissed her both times while the camera panned away...so does that mean they did the deed twice? LOL But then the one in Nee's room, it looked like they just slept together, but they didn't SLEEP together, if you know what I mean ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Okay, I have a question...they showed Athit in bed with Nee twice, one in her room, the other at the hotel, he kissed her both times while the camera panned away...so does that mean they did the deed twice? LOL But then the one in Nee's room, it looked like they just slept together, but they didn't SLEEP together, if you know what I mean ;)
Yes, they did the deed. When they woke up the next morning in Nee's room, Nee asked Athit why didn't he go to work and he said he wanted to spend more time with his wife. When the camera panned away from the couple in Thai lakorn that's meant they already done the deed, lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Thanks for clarifying LOL

Dang, they got married fast LOL If I were Nee I would have done the same thing...the pictures at the end are so cute!!! You can see how goofy Nadech is...OMG, I'm in love! LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lol...you are to funny!!! ;)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling

THANKS ............ YOU SO MUCH . To be honest after reading this I'm actually crying but not the tears of unhappy but it the tears of JOY so happy right now, time for celebration. thank again for making my day.

:dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :party:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was cute. cute Artit kept talking about having kids with Nee hehe. ahhh miss Yadech already. this is in general not bashing anyone in here. but don't get why people kept complaining Yadech pair up too much when compare to other ku-kwans(such as Noom+Kob, Willy+Mew etc.) they play at least 6 lakorns+ together. and older generation ku-kwan like suntisuk+gintala play many movies together too. so Yadech is only half way in pairing. they still can play more together and hope they'll get different characters next time they pair up again. for me wanna see them play a period time lakorn as prince&princess involve love&battle, Nadech ride horse, a great brave warrior prince who love n'ek so much, love since first saw her(character like p'ek in lakorn sayradarun), Yaya as smart,strong,sweet princess. and also want to see them play intense drama slap/kiss revenge lakorn together, they play some in GRGR but this time want to see them play full hard core, wanna see Yaya pregnant. wanna see Nadech play aggressive/possesive guy again that love n'ek so much, that is so pitiful as well. will be fun to see.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy to heard more news about Yadech new lakorn together. recently hint by Ch3 admin they will pair up in RFTD and by Nadech himself in Yum Yum event. YAY!!! so excited. hope they officially announce it soon and no changes and we get to see in 2013. but if they start film in Nov.2012 like the news say, and if it take them 1 yr to film then maybe we'll get to see in nov or dec 2013. even though i want to see it fast but don't want them to rush film. want the lakorn to come out good. i can wait as long as Yadech is pair up i'm so happy. Love Ch3 for listening to Yadech fans and ignore the haters. but they should get pair up again after TNNKK since the rating was pretty good and get many compliments for this lakorn too.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So happy to heard more news about Yadech new lakorn together. recently hint by Ch3 admin they will pair up in RFTD and by Nadech himself in Yum Yum event. YAY!!! so excited. hope they officially announce it soon and no changes and we get to see in 2013. but if they start film in Nov.2012 like the news say, and if it take them 1 yr to film then maybe we'll get to see in nov or dec 2013. even though i want to see it fast but don't want them to rush film. want the lakorn to come out good. i can wait as long as Yadech is pair up i'm so happy. Love Ch3 for listening to Yadech fans and ignore the haters. but they should get pair up again after TNNKK since the rating was pretty good and get many compliments for this lakorn too.
Haha i'm with you on that!! Haters are haters and i'm happy ch3 overlooked it. We(Us Yadechers) are being too spoil by them giving us to see yadech reunited after only a year or maybe more and i am super happy about it haha. LOL